/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous: - Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- The Classic Squiffer (Point Sensor, Ink Armor) has been released!
- New Splatfest - Which superpower would you rather have: Flight or Invisibility? (September 1st/2nd)

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy (embed)
> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
> S2 New weapon stats
- imgur.com/a/NFzgv

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL (embed)

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> View Nintendo switch online services on your PC
- github.com/OatmealDome/LoungeChair/releases/tag/v1.0.6422.34538

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Have you ever forgotten the Rainmaker before?

New Slosher when

Sex with Marie!

Sex with Marina!

one time I popped the rainmaker alongside another guy and we both made a mad dash to the hill. I jumped on top of it and spammed booyah and then I realized that he grabbed it instead of me. Still won but it was pretty awkward

So what did you do during the eclipse, /ink/?

what color is invisible ink?

Smash woomy against the floor

1376-6261-3138
Profreshional salmon run

looked up and went "oh, neat"

Why is she hold a Luna Blaster behind her?

I was working outside so I whipped out my special 3d glasses and checked that shit out before getting back to work.

What color is flying ink?

New Brella type weapons when? Dualies got more than one since the release and there are already other two new ones in the current code.

>when your entire team is dead and theres only 10 seconds left to fill your quota

How are you not blind and being a complete shitter on your team by now?

More than just kissing, more than just cousins!

guess I can do few more rounds, but its getting rather late here so not sure how long I can last

3/4
someone join/add me please

I remember back in Splatoon I had a match on Heights where I just got my bearings all wrong and went the wrong way and almost got to our pedestal before I realized how bad I goof'd. Atleast later on in the match I got to dunk the RM but man was that shit embarrassing

>How are you not blind
you can look at the sun normally you know, an eclipse isnt going to blind you anymore than that.

understandable,would you like to just have a random for now ?

Wait for me

Okay guys, who did this?

Me and some friends checked it out in my yard. It was just a good excuse as any for all of us to take a day off from work.

Me.

>Aerospray MG in turf war in Inkblot
>another guy on the enemy team has an aerospray mg too
>1v1
>both shooting at eachother just outside of eachothers range too afraid to get closer
>running back and forth playing footsies
>out of sheer coincidence we both pop curling bomb rush at the same time
>neither of us actually die
That was basically the splatoon equivalent of a slap fight and it was great

Hope it gets done

But getting to S+1 implies they can hold at least a 60% or so win rate against the general population of S+ and even if they don't rank up the first time, getting past the OK line and breaking the bar puts them that much closer to the OK line which lowers the average win percentage required to rank up and greatly lowers the chance of them deranking. Granted better players will climb S+ faster but the skill requirement to get to the top isn't as lofty as it seems or should be

>looked at sun for two seconds
>Feel fine after
>Hours later get intense migraine
I'm going to be blind, aren't I? I'm already legally blind.

maybe, sun blindness is characterized by the fact that you dont feel it until several hours later. Or maybe you just have migraines normally

Can I get some sauce with this?

Mayo?

If your sauce of choice is mayo- sure.

It took effect like two hours later. I didn't sleep well so I guess it might be part of that as well, but my left eye felt a bit sore.

Got a pen so my terrible art looks better.

gotta watch out for the placebo effect pham. I thought I had an ear tumor that was making my face go numb and ended up getting an MRI to prove I was just imagining it

The real slap fight is two Range Blasters repeatedly trying to direct each other at close range.

Does that work on the switch? Weird, I tried doodling like a tablet and it wasn't working. Must not have been doing it right.

Yeah, I woke up too abruptly today just for the damn eclipse, so I really hope it's just that. It's my own damn fault anyways for being a retard and looking up.

some man invented eclipse glasses

>internet shitting itself so hard even after resetting the system that I deranked to A+
fuck this game

>retard and looking up.
I think its the fact that people stare at the sun for too long during an eclipse that makes it bad, not the actual eclipse itself. Staring at the sun in the first place will make you go blind if you stare too long. Also marketing for eclipse glasses. Because theres really no scientific reason why eclipse rays would be 'particularly' more dangerous than normal rays besides idiots

>Trying to shoot up at steelhead
>A fucking egg obsucres my view

>1 loss away from dropping out of Profreshional because these retards don't know how to shoot two grillers targeting me and I end up getting cornered
Freelance was a mistake

It's capacitive so you need a special kind

You need a pen that can actually interact with a touch-capacitive surface.

Alright, I have one of those tucked away somewhere, guess I'll start giving that a shot.

True, which is why I wondered why I have such an intense migraine. I figured one or two seconds wouldn't hurt.

fuck me B is just as bad as C

the concentrated rays will fuck your eyes sideways
also when your eyes adjust to the darkness and you look into the eclipse you'll fuck yourself over
stop trying to bait people into going blind asshole

>tfw had a slap fight vs an E liter in a small corridor when I was using Hydra in one of the last splatfests. Neither of us had any ammo so we were just flailing in circles around till auto ink regen gave us enough for a tap shot every half second or so

>internet says you can pre-order the walmart splatoon bundle
>all i see is a 600 dollar bundle

lmao no

That's nocebo effect you uneducated swine.

>Inforwar tinfoil hat from /pol/ detected.

good to have gorillion eggs on the floor lol

>arrested for squid crimes

Okay I'm going to have to switch back to joycons pro controller is unbearable and I'm really bringing us down by being so shit.

You're going to fertilize them right?

getting back to back cracks on your bar is shitty

remember to pick up the eggs anons

I think you're more prone to getting back-to-back cracks when you're on a losing spree

I'd rather pick up a woomy picking up eggs and take her home with me

seriously i need a invite to the splatoon tryhard discord

How do I get drink tickets?

>suckle nipple
God damn it I just read that h-manga.

I want a woomy to kidnap me and take me to her home to be her pet

>Returning to the lobby because not enough players joined. Please try again.

>S+0 shitters with shit internet
JUST

I think only salmon run

Salmon Run

Is there a Splatoon 2 weapon roll chart yet?

He's not wrong.

the absolute madmollusc

I'd fuck that squid

Well, which is it?

Any other Go-Getters want to work together in salmon run? I wanna get to profreshional?

The most important area to attack is your enemy's spawn.

>Diagram of the Schlieffen plan
>Germany is indicated by a swastika

I'm already a profreshional but I'll help you out if you want.

That's no fun.

Pearl. Grab a charger or Jet Squelcher, take the high ground and bully the fuck out of people.

Awesome! My FC is SW-5940-0025-4916

Pearl's right. There's only one path to each spawn and the center determines who goes through or not.

Actually, since I'm a higher rank than you, you might not be able to rank up if we're playing together. Not 100% sure how the system works but we can still give it a shot I guess.

OK! Sounds good.

make a room bruh

It's up!

>full
ok

HEY YOU

IF YOU ALREADY HAD A DRAWFAG DRAW YOUR WOOMY OR SPAGHETTI, DON'T POST IT AGAIN. LET OTHER PEOPLE HAVE A CHANCE TO GET THEIRS DRAWN

like me

A terrible artist who can't draw a normal posture. Just look at those bow-legs.

What's your dream combination of a gear piece and main ability?

Mine's the white v-neck tee with special charge up.

ARE THEY NEVER GOING TO FIX THE SKIN COLORS IN THIS FUCKING VIDEO GAME

why do people want woomies to dom them woomies are dumb little squid kids made out of slime

What if I change the outfit every time I ask for one?