Other urls found in this thread:

serenesforest.net/2017/08/21/vestaria-saga-official-english-translation-works/
youtu.be/0uyAWApTlqk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Charlotte is my wife.

the only way to fix /feg/ is to delete it

I like fates

WHO /WHYVERNS/ HERE?

Eat shit Raul. This is canon, not your shitty edit.

S-Summoner! I was just...!

I like fates

Guys, I think there's something wrong with my Amelia.

Me too!

Remember to buy her game after it gets localized 2000000000 years from now /feg/

serenesforest.net/2017/08/21/vestaria-saga-official-english-translation-works/

BREED CELICA

Walled by Hector

Only took 7 Stamina potions until I gave up and did Cav memes

Imagine what sex with Serika would be like. How literally hot it would be inside her red mage pussy. The warmth would undulate over your dick like gentle waves, and just marinating yourself in her insides without moving would bring you gradually closer to orgasm. You'd have to beg her not to move so you won't Ragnarok too quickly, and she'd give you a lewd smile and start thrusting against you anyway. She'd be able to tell when you're about to cum, and slide your dick out of her right as you're about to go over the edge. The sudden difference in temperature brought about by the cold air and her slimy hot juices glistening on your throbbing erection would leave you in agony. You'd give her a pleading look as she gently edges you using her gloved hands, maybe rubbing the glans with her fingers or letting you experience the feel of her thighs. The sexual frustration would almost drive you insane, and only once you've begged her would you be allowed to hug her tight and cum balls deep, soaking her squishy hot pussy with an unconscionable amount of semen as hard as you can.

Boris honestly isn't that bad of an artist.

Narcian killed him though

Definitely

FUCK OFF FATESSHITTERS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But what if I want to breed Genny instead?

The second and last daily Cloud today. Goodnight /feg/!

I almost want to start liking fates ironically just to piss off the "d-drill spotted" posters

Boris's art is very hit or miss. If he didn't make art so fast he'd probably be better

>Hey Boss, we've got another GHB coming up soon. Should we try to make a fun and unique map with varied enemies and skills?
>O-oh, just put Firesweep lance, Brave Bow, Death Blow, and Panic Ploy on everything again?
>A-and make it so that infernal map is 11+ fully SI'D AND stat inflated units?
>S-sure boss, I got it.
Getting really fucking sick of seeing this.

>pull a Kagero
>-Res

I'm just so happy I have a titty ninja but what now?

sheena is better anyways

Die thanks

>kill eirika
Cloud no

>was going to upgrade Valter for a 3 wyverm 1 pegasus team
>summoned a near perfect tana

I'm at a 50/50 split now.

Calm down Saber

>shitter meme Rein

>newfag reroll team
>all base kit skills
>seven (7) defences

What is there to like from Fates other than your waifu?

If anyone still needs help doing Valter GHB on Infernal lemme know.

Otherwise I'll leave the Xander/Rein/2 Dancer vid here and I'll go off to play vidja and stuff.

youtu.be/0uyAWApTlqk

>valter need fury
>kill eirika
>spic ploy

>tier 4

(lol

are you upset that I have Bridelia and S Corrin and you don't?

>panic ploy is C slot
valter is shit

M-maybe that's their endgame!

Varied enemies and skills literally translates to "Make it easier for shitters like me."

>tier 4
Wow must've been tough

>IS needed to add Morgan to Cipher
>they told the artist "Draw he with black hair", no ifs ands or buts about it
>they're gonna add her to Heroes one day too
>they'll tell whatever artist they get for her "her hair is dark black"
>other waifufags will resort to having to root their phone or use an emulator in order to mod the game just to give Morgan red or yellow or blue hair

I like Hana

>Klein death build

I wish I could roll him.

>tfw proud of this
it took a stamina pot and a training montage with Olivia to finally beat lunatic with a thundercock horse emblem team

But if a brain dead retard like me can do it, you all can do it too, good luck with your valters, anons

it's a fun game to fuck around and it has replayability
good music and nice characters yes 90% of the cast doesn't suck fuck you

Needs a bonus unit on your defense team. For now it doesn't matter too much on offense, but you'll really want a bonus unit once you reach tier 16 or so. You'll probably be coasting in the arena for a month

I like reclassing

His sprite alone is worth is

Isn't Cipher Hisame's hair red?

What's the cutoff for top 5k in AA?

replying to 186819539
You aren't foolin anyone spic.

I can't even beat the Hard Mode version.

I'm starting to think I'm just not cut out for this game.

>tfw got a -atk, +spd Klein

He served me well but he literally does no damage at higher dungeons, not even to fliers. Can I salvage him by giving him a firesweep bow or should I wait for a better one to pop out of the gambling portal?

It's very nice that IS throws us Say'ri fags a bone. Tharjashitters need not apply

Should I roll on the TT banner again before it ends? Same goes for the Sacred Stones banner, or should I just save for CYL?

No because I have Klein and he's cuter than both

And Kana M has blonde hair. Cipher artists are probably given some freedom but most just use official art as a reference.

Sorry seeing literally the same weapon set ups and skill set ups as enemy content gets boring. Because then it literally becomes this every GHB

Wait
He's good fodder so just wait until you get another

>want to give Wo Dao+ to Fir
>only have a Karel
When are we getting more units with Wo Daos ?

Conquest had decent gameplay w/o DLC.

>implying thats not Sayri
Poor Cuckja user. No one likes it and no one wants it around.

So who gets Panic Ploy, other then the invincible axeman

I've got a 4* Rein and a Xander I can make into 4*
with a regular Brave Bow Takumi and dancer, would I have a chance of beating Lunatic and Infernal?

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI

Are the Fates bosses worth training?

Athena is a 4*

Zephiel makes good use out of it

>tier 4
>still no bonus unit to bait
you rerolled and learned nothing

>-atk brave user
He's bad, I'm sorry. He has great skills for inheritance, but if you really like him keep until you roll a + atk one, then merge

what about *your* waifu?

>300 (THREE HUNDRED) orbs
>no Femui

This banner is fucking cursed I swear to god

You faggots told me Valter was shit. Why did you lie?

WHERES ARENA AWARDS

I'd rather the game be something that even shitters can complete than be something that only whales and jerkoffs with the same team that's been available since the first month of the game can complete.

In a casual game designed for quick, casual play, you want quality in individual units and quantity in viable strategies. If Horse Emblem kills everything then there's no fucking point.

Zhara, Gazak and Haitaka are good.
Senno and Daniela are okay and the rest are pretty bad.

I know, but I'm affraid I'm never going to roll her

You can do it user, look at some videos on yaycupcake.com/feh/ and utilize your dancer. Some motherfucking madman beat lunatic with nino, azura, a 4* olivia, and a 3* olivia.

>wanting nu emblem shit

post ophelia a.k.a. white haired noire

stupid beaner lol

the assault ones paid out at least

Kumagera's good too, I like him more than Haitaka in the long run

Imagine being so autistic you think the color of your daughter's hair matters. If black's her canon color, so be it, there's nothing that can change that. Getting mad about it is stupid.

However, on the opposite end, thinking "heh, my waifu's hair color matches my daughter's canon hair color" is stupid too. Not as stupid, mind you, but it's the shinier side of a penny. You aren't superior if your waifu is Say'ri, Tharja, or a child of Lon'qu or Kellam. Everyone who considers Morgan their child is in the same boat.

Morgan's hair color is black because it's Validar's hair color. Robin's mother was probably a white-head for contrast.

You know how many retards browse this place?
He;s blue Minerva in what world is that bad?

Say'ri is pretty cute desu. But she's gay for Tiki.

Gameplay is fun and has good replayability thanks to reclassing and the marriage/children system (which mechanically was done far better in Fates than Awakening, even if the story justification was beyond retarded). Conquest is a good challenge. Good unit balance, everyone is usable on all difficulties without grinding/DLC outside of Revelation Lunatic, you aren't forced to lowman like with Awakening Lunatic, anyone you don't feel like using is completely benchable besides Corrin.

The story is pretty bad, but it's completely irrelevant for replayability. I'm skipping the dialogue and supports I've already seen, regardless of their quality.

Summer Xander stole my pity rate on a no-blue session and I'm still fucking mad. I've spent every free orb I've saved across the entire summer on this banner and fuck all to show for it. My flier team is almost done just give me my fucking flier mage god fucking damn.

I got 3, gimme a Hinata

>>>>>>NINO

>>>>>>THREE DANCERS

>tfw the only 5* rolled on this banner were off-banner
I fucking hate this banner

Olwen is just as good as Reinhardt. Anyone who disagrees is a Tharjacuck.

Same here but with summer Leo after getting a full red session.

Where are my feathers reee

My condolences.

How fast are the infernal pegasus knights? If they're 38 or lower my Summer Gaius can double them