KDM: The replacement for JDM

The Hyundai Genesis Coupe beats the Subaru BRZ/AE86 as the best entry level tuner, everything the Japanese make is complete garbage.

Korean Domestic Market is the new JDM, everything they make is better in every way, Japan is just some trashy island warcrime denying nation. Buy Samsung, KIA, Hyundai etc

The only reason they're equal to the west in our minds is the Kawasaki Ninja in the 80s, everything else is riding off that.

Go Korea!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRzxEiBLQCA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes
youtube.com/watch?v=BGXsmC2WI3E
youtu.be/exe-qs0RDQs
blog.caranddriver.com/hyundai-and-kia-recall-1-2-million-cars-for-engine-failures/
usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2018/01/03/ford-fix-coolant-leaks-vehicles-recalled-fire-risk/1001090001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>t. choi byeong-duek

youtube.com/watch?v=rRzxEiBLQCA

DAS RITE

Well at least they've succeeded Mazda at this point.

Over here in poland we buy KIAs all the time, you make much better stuff for the money than the japs, and live in the 21st century. japs are arrogant and selfish in the 90s, only south korea was the only non-western part of the internet where things weren't terrifying

dark souls is korean mythology, but japs made it so i don't like it, the white masked guys you see in the dark souls 2 trailer is what we wore to safeguard the west from the rest, you guys were our only allies out there

if the japs made some scary monster, it looks cute to us, they're weird

jap products are made to scare you, don't bother with them

do you have any idea how many americans, allies, and innocents they killed in ww2?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes

youtube.com/watch?v=BGXsmC2WI3E

Hyundai and Kia are where the big Jap companies were in the late 70s, finally starting to make a name for themselves rather than just being the quirky little cheap asians. Give them another decade and they'll be producing some properly interesting shit.

i still prefer american cars over anything else, they remind me of boeing, cessna, and other aviation giants, the new Chevrolets are incredibly nice, same with Cadillac

youtu.be/exe-qs0RDQs

Lets ignore the Kia and Hyundai massive engine recall

blog.caranddriver.com/hyundai-and-kia-recall-1-2-million-cars-for-engine-failures/

> april 7, 2017

I just picked up an 03 Sonata V6 with 155k on it as a winter beater and honestly it's not bad. I doesn't have any more rust on it than most used cars in the Salt Belt, the drive train is still tight and other than a loose connection in the stereo every single electric gizmo works like it should.
All the fake plastic chrome is peeling, though.
I paid $1300 for it and considering anything else in that range had acres of body rust and over 200k on the clock it's not a bad little car.

usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2018/01/03/ford-fix-coolant-leaks-vehicles-recalled-fire-risk/1001090001/

i'd love a genesis coupe, i love my tiburon, but they didn't sell the genesis here in bongland :(

Also let's not forget the GM ignition switch debacle.

I don't know if I trust their build quality yet.
The design might be there, even if it's derivative, but I can't shake the whole trashy korean quality part.

you bring car back to the dealer and the warranty covers it, car fixed

you think jap shit is better? buy american if you want shit built well, our industry is amazing now, the focus hatchback sel is the best hatch for the money

Go feel up your run of the mill $70k luxury sedan. It's all plastic shit these days. That's why you lease cars like these so you don't have to worry about them falling apart.

modern plastic is better than metal, the paint is the same on the outside and it weighs less

if you want an asian market luxury sedan, get a genesis, the thing is fantastic from what i read, audis blow.

get a benz, they're engineered extremely well

my jeep has 85k on it, just did maintenance on it every 10k, runs like new. now look at the chart

garbage

why kia not hyundai

>dick windows