/Eth/ereal False Alarm

Alright boys, looks like we're going back down to $35, now cause of the dipshit that fully cashed out at $35.09.

Could it be a chance refuel or could it just be another false alarm?

I'd just hold. That's the plan

Will it really go back to $35 ? And how did someone cash out at $35? Was a typo made in someone's sell order and someone had a buy order at that price maybe

This shit is confusing but at least this will stabilize the eth prices hopefully

Errr. Like what are you on about faggot?

>boys
>looks like

Boys it looks like summer is here. Some dipshits just posted some noob shit. Is it time to quit Veeky Forums for good or smash up your computer?

I don't think it's going below 40. It's slowly inching its way back up

>dipshit that fully cashed out at $35.09
I wish I could read this chart better because holy shit that's fucking hilarious

I can't believe how lucky some of you guys are that you can buy more eth at a significant discount. I recall so many saying ahhh muh deposit hasn't gone through yet well here you go time has been bought.

JOIN THE ETH SHIP LADS

WE WILL SELL THE 7 CRYPTOSEAS

>Tfw you've been shilling hard but cashed out at $55

Sold at 45. Bought back in at 42. Got an extra .7 ETH. Who here /worldsbesttrader/?

$41 seems to be the neutral/net market price to buy at guys.

I honestly don't see this bitch increasing over the weekend

Don't worry boys, it was just a dyslexic selling at $35 instead of $53.

How much did he sell?

It's only begun

That second eye might be red by sunrise

Enough to move market cap from 4.7 billion to 4.67 billion

AKA 0.03 billion or 30 Million

30000000/35.01 = $856,898.029

Must resist urge to buy more until it corrects or consolidates. This is healthy and great for dudes that were afraid they missed the ship.

I wanna see everyone sell so I can but their shit hehe he.

So where do you think they price will be now?

sold at 41

its finished now sell fast or loose all

On a macro level europe is just waking up. They get the same price now as they get when they went to bed last night.

kek this is a gift for the 4channers who were starting to beg for coins. buy and hold and watch the show whales do what whales do but you'll lose if you try to time them and the market corrects
that's what this is

In other words, time to buy moar!

If they went to bed before 8 pm, yes.

What exactly is the market cap? Pleb here.

Lol he sold the dip. It will be back up to 55 in a minute

Dumb cunts buying coins on credit rip

going down fast now

The combined total worth of something in the marketplace.

Add up all the ETH and multiply by the price at the time, that's the market cap.

SHHHHH non user don't give the ideas

>>TFW Crying yet want my money back

They're all panicking lol

lol to the earth we go

I'm never selling tho fuck that

So he just offloaded 900 thousand ETH?

>tfw double checking if my sell order at 44 really did go through

It's like "did I leave the oven on?" times 9000.

So many noobs itt trying desperately to sell the dip.

>tfw when at work with no ability to sell right now ill just hold like a cuck

He sold .1 billion ETH all at once, which is why, I think, he had to sell for so cheap ($35 instead of $50)

This makes me think it was some kind of early miner who had got in so early that selling at $35 would still make him rich as fuck.

>Or, was this purposeful manipulation by some heavyweight to cause a dip so that someone could load up on cheap ETH?

That's not the real issue dipshit

>>TFW pure tears

But the market cap is in USD right?

So he sold $ 30 million worth, which was 856,898.029 ETH.

Be greedy when the market is scared!

Nigga its $35. Post your new face lol

HAHA YEA NIGGA HAHA

how much he make? if he sold a mill eth that would have been 35 million usd minus the 2% markt fee

My new face when these people sell and I become a zillionare.

Nigga its $35. Post your new face lolStupid Brits should just brush their teeth for once

This.

Kek has graced us with chaos!!

A value investors wet dream is undue pessimism. Get greedy!!!!

$300 down!!

it is amazing to me that in a few seconds people think all the tech & future has changed ... but again ..happy to take your ETH

sold at 41 bought in again at 35 yea baby

>1 billion eth
>only 89 million ETH exists
>no one person owns more than 200 thousand eth

Seriously that dip was awesome. For those that solder during it. I made a newbie mistake too at one time. Just hold. Buy and hold. This tech has a large network of support. Despite what some might say, though it is in the crypto realm, it still has a ton of support. Lessons learned, hopefully nobody got too hurt there.

Using your own simple wording, why ETH over BTC?

Whats not the issue. The fact that you use cuckbase?

Good thing I never sold because it's going back to the moon

I got dubs so you guys have to answer.

Will we ever see $35 ever again?

Legit bought all I could... (Which is 6.9 Ethers...)

I believe it'll pay off, even if I'm poor.

MY MONEY CAME IN. LITTLE TOO LATE FOR 35 BUT BOUGHT AT 40! FUCK YES.

:)

I learned about it when it was $11 was verified on an exchange when it was $13 then made some panic sells got back in at $20 and it's been quite a research and learning experience of both holding through the BS and learning about the potential of Ethereum since it advances on btc unlike other alt coins.

ITT: Proof that most people on Veeky Forums have no clue how an exchange works and have never understood the match-making price discovery or even the basic concept what market cap is.

It's hilarious to read. Especially the people attempting to figure out how much volume was moved, what the impact on market cap meant and for how much he cashed out.

Oh Veeky Forums, never change. I love your cluelessness.

Well, I just sold at 33 and re-bought at 39.5. Lost the profit for starting with 27, but I was a good lesson.

That literally would've been 200,000 ETH at $50 you stupid fucking retard. He's saying .1 billion WORTH of ETH in USD.

kys

See you on the moon!

It's a learning curve. We'll get there one day.

Can another miner sell a shit load at a lower price so I can buy the dip and sell the high again hahaha this is easy money, thanks to people who panic sell

The crash to $35 looks ugly on the charts. I wonder how many people will sell just based on the volatility that this thing can swing down $20 in a few minutes now

NICE! congrats amazing opportunity

Protip:
Buy Snapchat Stock

who's this arrogant muhfugga

>he thinks price movement to reduce market cap of eth by 1 billion means someone sold 1 billion worth of eth

Nigga i could move the market that much with 500k worth of eth

like bitcoin you mean except once Ethereum keeps pushing through new phases the media is gonna be insane and warranted and supported by big names. HOLD onto your eth

>"In my world, you're the n00b"

yes who is this guy fuck

it's like the aids pill guy of stock the pharma guy that would be crazy if it was actually him

>bought in at 26 and 37
>slept through ATH and dip
>now back at 42

imokaywiththis.jpg

the market is full of noobs? they know not what they do panic selling making 4channers and others in the know very wealthy long term moon riders.

I learned this mistake after the ETF. This time I was able to capitalize.

This.

Theres at least 2 people itt that think someone sold a billion dollars worth of eth

Falling abain

BTC IS GONNA GO UNDER $1,000 THST'S REAL NEWS THE DECOUPLING AND THE FLIPPENING GUYS!!!!

*gorillion silly user

I THINK BITCOINERS MIGHT TRADE FOR GOLD INSTEAD OF ETH OUT OF stubbornness though haha

The charts do not look good. It wants to swing back down

only if everyone thinks like this. learn to understand

Time to get everyone thinking like this. I want it to drop so I can buy the dip.

East coasters gonna buy so much eth right now if they were considering above $55

its good time to buy in now actually

giant green wall on gdax kek

This is the most perfect time actually. The miner dump is a godsend for the people who were waiting for a dip. People are going to buying like crazy soon

yep. i will buy more too

GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN

S E L L
E
L
L

In for 10,000.

This literally happened like 45 minutes ago

>The miner dump
???

number of dudes dropping $40k plus to get back in at $40. What a fortunate thing to have extra eth buying money sitting around or these are the guys that sold at the top and are buying at the bottom. Wonder if there's rich market noobs too?

>buying digital currencies like bitcoin and ethereum is currently not enabled in your country

Thanks coinbase.

You saw that sell at 35 when it was 55, correct?

If you don't know who the noob is. It's you.