amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/wjxvUV2i
pastebin.com/ZhJ0s0YT
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=42158
docs.google.com/document/d/1QqkwGuntNi-TWU6P5ZjEiPx23k6B24yVMLwf253LlXk/edit?usp=sharing
picosong.com/wsfiJ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Toy Chica is better than that slut Mangle

Second for OG Chica is better than that slut Toy Chica

That was a damn good story. I felt like a lot of elements were done before: hiding in the bathroom stalls being opened one-by-one, the guard being saved by the bell, etc., but you did it well enough that I didn't mind at all. You handled the suspense well and kept it tense up to the end.

rip black mike long live black mike

Reposting a couple of stories from last thread.
The bots tell ghost stories: pastebin.com/wjxvUV2i
Mike gets bullied: pastebin.com/ZhJ0s0YT

Thanks for the compliment user.
Thanks to you, too. I'm glad I managed to maintain the atmosphere I was aiming all the way through.

He's dead, Jim.

Reposting two mama birds wanting you to join in on the cooking
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=42158

Bump

Oh hey, I have that exact same app

Tenth for Nightmare Chica is better than that slut OG Chica

THICCTRAP

Fucking hate this thicc meme.

Izzat you, Snickers?

You shut your mouth, Chica is a pure maiden

He's dead, captain. From trash anime.

>ywn rub Chica's belly under she falls asleep
You don't even have to stuff me in the suit, I'll get in myself.

It doesn't look like his style. This one is more raw and simple compared to his work

Last repost of The Day the Clown Cried
docs.google.com/document/d/1QqkwGuntNi-TWU6P5ZjEiPx23k6B24yVMLwf253LlXk/edit?usp=sharing

I had named the clown "Jerry Louis Grimaldi" a month ago.

>that gradual realization that the bots are telling stories about how they died
>the bit with Foxy walking backwards with his head turned around
Both of these are really good, wow.

Nightmare Chica is indeed best Chica.
Both of these are great.

A repost for the new thread. The real question however, what is he looking at?

i know we're supposed to shill things at the top of threads but i'm still not done making my shitty project so
uhh

Well, I mean, you already put it there in the filename.

And a merry eclipse-mas to you too, my man.
>few can read the entirety of The Twisted Ones in a single sitting.

BEHOLD

I love how all the other members look so uncomfortable and embarrassed being stuck with Mark Wahlberg in this pic.

>that one time Fritz forgot to take his meds so he started throwing rocks at the Springsuit performers and calling them slurs
Man, Benis's comic had a really weird ending.

>inb4 that one fetish pic you did over a year ago that some raging autist won't stop bringing up

/5N@F/, your're all dtf when your waifu reminds you that she's a robot who was created to entertain children and doesn't have any orifices that could be used for sex. What do lads?

Hotdogging, facials and other things that won't require orifices

>Hotdogging
With what ass?

>She will never tease or bully you as you plant your face firmly into her muff

Dryhump the shit out of them.
Or modify them to have more holes.

The one you attach, duh.

>ballora
>created to entertain children
Not according to the deepest lore, amigo.

She can both distract dads and entertain kids, O ye of little faith..

>modify them to have more holes

Well fuck, way to take the wind out of my sails

Toy Bonnie was truly ahead of his time.

How exactly did loops work in Ghostquest? Was it a literal time loop, like Groundhog's Day? Where at some point in the 80's it starts, then it ends later on, and begins back in the 80's all over again? Or was it a metaphor for the cycle of depression and misery. I never really quite understand the loop stuff.

damn straight
a true pioneer in the art of robofucking

OH MY GOD MIKE NOBODY FUCKING KNOWS

Ghost can't into metaphors, what you see is what you get.

They're aliens, they have time machines, it's ghost magic. The answer is don't think about it.

I wish it still meant something, rather than just becoming something 12 year olds said whenever they saw someone who's fat

>You won't get tired of my voice will you
What the hell was this joke supposed to mean? It made no fucking sense, I don't get it.

Her voice was annoying.

If it wasn't for all the money that went into hiring Jimmy Neutron, I'd say that someone like that VA would've done a good job as Circus Baby. She really should've been a more unstable character, one that was prone to acting like a big gay Baby. A sociopath childish brat who was actually made worse of a person when a kid popped into her head would be an interesting antagonist. There's seeds for a good character in the actual game, but I'm not sure if those were intentionally placed there or not as Baby is still supposed to have our sympathy after murdering two men.
Fuck, I dunno. Just get an actress who doesn't sound like she's doped up on prozac.

Here, have this lewd dust bunny

>Just get an actress who doesn't sound like she's doped up on prozac.
I couldn't quite put my finger on why I disliked Baby's voice acting, and this is it. For the entire game she sounds like she just shot up. It kills the atmosphere.

Oh man, your digital art game has really improved. Nice dirt rabbit you done drew there.

>out of everyone who's ever drawn Dusty, Ghost is the worst at it
Mind-boggling

What a pointlessly cruel thing to say

Dare you be criticizing Circus "Quāālude Queen" Baby? She's the ASMR darling of this general, I'll have you know! Anons everywhere beat their bellends into a froth over her super-erotic voice!
jk lol You're both right. Baby's voice is fucking boring and her character is complete dogshit.

Damn that is terrifying and amazing! That color use is top notch.

I lay the groundwork and think I have a good head for designs, so yeah, as with all the GQ fanart I'm well aware I'm the worst at drawing my own characters. It provides an incentive to improve while also making my day a bit brighter that even with my subpar art, the characters themselves manage to be likeable enough that some people want to draw them.

I like your art and stories, they make my day brighter too

He's being an ass, don't be down on yourself. Why the long face?

Hello everyone! I missed drawing my favorite blue rabbot and wanted to swing around to see how things were doing. Hope everyone is alright!

Good to see you again.

>how things are doing
it's my birthday as of 20 minutes ago
yayyy

Fuck off you underage twat.

Oh shit, happy birthday user.

Oh hey, nice to see you and your blon again. Except for the one guy trying too hard to be disruptive both in here and the /trash/ threads, it's been unusually calm for the past week. Hope you've been doing fine.

Aaayyy, happy birthday, user!

What did he mean by this?

It really activates my almonds

>Those exposed organs
L-lewd!

Welcome back. Things have been sleepy here, but good.

Hey thanks!
Happy birthday, user!
I've been doing alright, my guy. Hope you have been well also.
Thanks user, glad things are alright!

>Except for the one guy
Like it was one person for Weaver Bombay Ace Mizu and PaperBlossom?
By all means name this one person from your clubhouse.

You don't need to be part of the Discord to realize that it's one guy doing all this shit.

Hey man it's been a wile, good to see you again. Hope you been doing alright buddy.

Is this her when she was springtrap or her as a haunted house attraction?

>Fleshlights exist
>there's at least one guy on /v/, Veeky Forums, or /g/, that has considered rigging a robot with a fleshlight before
As long as I post pics I think I can hotrig a robot pussy up pretty nicely. It's not a matter of how, but how quickly can I do it.

Here's a thing I could've done at /any/ point sooner this season.

Good lord yes.

Circus Baby is so boring that it boggles the mind as to why Scott would think centering a game around her was a good idea.

The fact that he goes to such lengths to say that this one's a spin-off makes it almost insulting. With the lack of numbering in the game's title, the year-long break, and the fact that it's not about a Freddy's restaurant, it wouldn't be too weird for you to wonder if maybe he's changed. Maybe a break is what Scott needed. Maybe this will be the shot in the arm the series needs.

Spoiler alert- you're fucking wrong. Circus Baby ends up a retread of the second game but somehow worse. You would think that by this point you would be accustomed to poorly written characters with paper-thin motives, like you're immunizing yourself to it? But it turns out to be more like getting several sharp pieces of metal drive through your body while you're trying to unzip your pants in a costume. And then having the same thing happen again years later, except this time it's worse because you did it twice now, and instead of becoming skinny you just become dead.

Anyways, what I'm saying is that you don't learn from your mistakes. And that's what happened to Scott. Circus Baby is the melodramatic bullshit that ruined the fourth game, mixed with the "sympathetic" characterization that ruined the entire series, ranked up to the seventh mode of vibration.

>Ace
>Something not obese
>And moderately hot to boot
Color me surprised.

I really like the hollow look you give her. It felt more like something as far from human as you can get trying to wear it as a costume.
Was there ever an explanation for weird goopy stuff?

Read it in Plinkett's voice, good job

I'm so fucking tired of "sympathetic" antagonists in FNAF. Just give me a robot who's completely, irredeemably evil. Give me a villain I can hate who isn't a purple stick figure, I'm not asking for the moon. Just give me a killer robot without a hackneyed sob story, fuck.

It's the Puppet.

Happy Birthday, user. Here, I got you a gift.
picosong.com/wsfiJ/

I thought he was dead.

So did everyone else. You should read the latest chapter of Dust Bunny

Didn't Ghost already tell us the Puppet can't die in IMS?

For real. I don't know how Scott fails to understand that that what fnaf needs is simplicity and direction. I can understand getting carried away a few times but every new bit of info piles more confusion into the mix.

Some of it's probably attributable to his being a middle-aged Christian dad (remember that he was going to retcon the entire series, murders and all, as just a dream), but you also have a large fanbase of kids who have favorite characters out of the roster. It seems pretty obvious that the series has pandered more to children in the sequels, what with all the retcons and merchandise. So the forced "sympathetic villain" shtick serves to sanitize these characters, while propping up a clear villain in the form of Afton, as that's more kid-friendly than marketing a bunch of murderous villains who maimed people and hunt guards at night. All that's been tossed out the window for something more like the Zombie Cat from Scott's old Christian shorts. It's a scary cat that jumps out at people's faces, but doesn't really hurt them and just wants to feed it's babies. The cast for FNAF 1 and 2 get this treatment in TSE and TTO books, where they killed nobody in seven hundred pages or so combined. Kids love these characters, so they can't have any blood on their hands or do anything darker.

If you want my two cents on the future of this, I predict that Springtrap will be made into someone other than the killer. Baby will continue being the sympathetic character, monologuing about how she feels like a freak.

The year and a half between FNAF 3 and Custom Night is the longest we had an actual villain robot. FNAF 1's crew lasted three months as actual threats.

any free pfps of the twisted ones and freddy files?

pdfs I'm stupid

Do the freddy files actually reveal anything major or clear up the pathetic excuse for a plot this game has going or is it just a quick cash grab to appease the younger fans? Though if you guys haven't read it yet though I'll probably just go to my local waterstones and speedread it then report back, they get the fnaf books in pretty much as soon as they come out and I'm one of the few people who buy them. They only have four copies out of each book mostly because of low demand.

The Freddy Files is marketed towards the lorefags on reddit and youtube. It's literally just a guidebook that tells you the animatronic patterns, breaks down their "math" (aka, bullshit RNG), and
It includes fan theories and shitty drawings of the book characters. Shit like "Michaeltrap" is speculated, and it states unconfirmed things like they're fact. Like Michael being the older brother in 4, FNAF 4 being about the Bite of 87 (I think, I just looked at some of the leaked pictures posted here).

It's like a microcosm of what's killing the series.
If you want my personal opinion, save your money and buy a good book instead. I mean, shit, look at the cover for it. They give Freddy angry eyebrows because they thought it'd be too subtle for younger audiences.

Frank Herbert's Dune is a great read if you haven't picked that up yet. Plus it's not actively encouraging the death of a series.

Dead game
Gay game
Dead general
Gay general
Even /mgg/ died quicker than this, it's a rotting corpse, and I just want to forget about this place, I'm done with this fandom, why can't you?

No, this is a blue board

Springtrap

>why can't you?
The writefaggotry's neat.

Hey, not bad!

>Christian Gangsta Rap
thank you my nigger