pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Fates is a bad game.

H A N A
F I R E S W E E P
S W O R D +
W H E N ?

BREED CELICA

Caeldori wants YOU to teach her about love!

>252 Sp. Atk Choice Specs Odin Thunder vs. 252 HP / 252 Sp. Def Amelia: 864-1016 (199 - 234.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

The best armor setup is Amelia and Sheena on the same team anyways, Hector is Drecktor

I agree

I finished Conquest with great difficulty, haven't finished Birthright, and I wish I didn't spend money on Revelations but i got too caught up in the hype.

only if she comes into heroes with the exact same statline as cordelia but better art

Husband.

Please put him in Heroes, ISIS.

anyone got that picture of amelia colored to be nino?

Got a +spd Hana
Should i do one of those brave builds for memes?

Inb4 drill sperg out.

kek

>63/46 with Michalis and Honkers honing and goading him on

now the only question is, what B skill do I give him?

>Specs Odin
bet you enjoy taking that SR damage over and over don't you cuck

hehehaahhahahahahlpjoolj

Imagine being this shit at the game.

Change the one in the bike wheel to "send home" and the other 2 are great

if you're gonna give her LnD she'll die if a small kitten leans on her.

Reminder that Raul can't beat inferno

The Infernal nightmare is finally over. Fuck Panic Ploy.

Fates is a good game

>staff'd

5 Off banner Blue 5*s in the attempt to get Summer Corrin and no Summer Corrin. This banner is grossly cursed.

kek

Rape Eirika 3

>being this obsessed over a tripfag
>perpetuating incestuous general drama

>implying i wont sacrifice a sheep for him

i'll fucking do it you don't know me

how many orbs?

Either Desperation or Renewal

Desperation or nothing since that's 10 damage an attack + whatever he takes

How you get the filename that small?

JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKUUUU

I had fun with this infernal
1 pot it actually took some effort. Kinda easier than Legions but hey it's still nice, keep em coming IS. Can't wait for the infernal reruns of narcian robin ursula and xander and what they are gonna look like

You can literally beat Valter infernal without any SI or 5 star units at all lmao

pretty sure +atk is the best nature for the brave build. You could always run a wo dao/slaying edge one with +spd. Her offensive spread is excellent

if I change the email on the nintendo account? will I lose my FE account if I do it?

I really think so too. Lots of reports of shit luck, and worst luck I've had on a banner in a while. Spent $120 and got -Spd/+HP Summer Elise, -Spd/+HP Summer Corrin, LACHESIS'D on a colorless and red only circle at 5.5%, and finally got another Summer Corrin...-Atk/+Def

>the optimal build for each dragon loli is literally the same generic lightning breath+/fury/qr bullshit

makes me not want to build them desu

>40k feathers
>no idea who to use it on

Escape route for some maps like GHB or BB
Renewal for tempest/CC
Desperation with more Spd buffs
Vantage

Give em to me , i want to build my summer gaius finally, he needs LaD 3 and Brave Bow+

no

Fixed

>Honkers honking him
H-hot.

>have four Eirikas

I really need a buffbot, which of these IVs is the best to 5*?

+Spd/-Def
Neutral
+Spd/-Atk
+HP/-Res

>defending units who can't oneround everything in the game
LMAO
You can use your favorite shit units all you want, but you need to know that their place is in the trash when people are talking about actual good units, and to keep your mouth shut about them. Otherwise you're gonna get laughed at because FEH is all about WINNING. TT? Winning. Arena? Winning. Chain Challenges? Winning.

You use good units, or you settle for last place trash. I don't see any "use your favorites and lose constantly!" quests or challenges do you?

There's no reason to NOT use top tier units, regardless of need or want. The game is all about winning, and top tier units secure wins, bottom tier units DO NOT.

some of them do better with TA. Yeah though they're very samey.

I don't even get 4 stars.
4.50 right now
At this point i just want someone to ruin my pity rate

Dragons and Armors are so boring because IS failed to give them enough viable variance from the get-go which they desperately need.

>Dragons
Lightning because all the other breaths except MAYBE Dark Breath suck dick.

>Armors
Distant Counter or too shit to do anything worth noting. 1 movement is apparently not worth a lot of BST when it should be worth a shit ton more (Cavs should have much, much worse BST than they currently have)

>Renewal
I usually have Priscilla puppy guarding all my Fury units anyway. Guess I'll just go feed a Shanna to him and maybe invest in something else once Double SP returns, thanks.

How many guys have combined atk + spd > 70?

Spd/Def with TA3 and Swordbreaker

if you have a xander or camus, them
if you haven't promoted sharena, alfonse, or anna, promote them because they're frequently arena bonus units
if you have a favorite unit, them
otherwise 5* two olivias and merge them

>raul's face when

I like Hana

Post verlisify approved builds

why feg love that shitty skill fury? this is worst than a cavmeme team

bantu: big old nigga
>has the low statline like adult tiki
>mortar breath: range becomes 2 when initiating, remains 1 when countering
>blazing flame
>def/res+2
>hone dragons

Best Type A support for speed on my Charlotte (Bridal)?

Which one superior?

>Substract 30 HP and 20 defense from Reinhardt
>Nothing changes

Because it's the easiest fix to a bad IV and it's available for cheap thanks to 3* Hinatas.

Flametongue + DC is a fine alternative for the dragons.

>shitty skill fury
Shitter detected

literally just roro, who doesn't have natures to benefit him.
ogma and raven are close at least

cordelia is top tier because of it so probably not many

Darting

>good IVs
>merges
>sacred seals
>skill inheritance
that's cheating dude

Same here, it's the most fun I've had with this game as of lately. Safe to say it would have been frustrating rather than fun if I didn't have a brave bow. Now I'm going to try patching up my weak spots since this proves there'll be a use for everything sooner or later, my green axes are really lacking.
>you can hear Gordin in the distance, who's laughing now faggots?

On the topic of low tier units and e-sports
I'm going to start a Lunatic Conquest run for the first time soon. Are there any units I should completely avoid wasting exp on? I don't want to get to chapter 20 and find my shitters literally can't progress without dying.

+spd,-def
if you're concerned about her defense i guess you could take the +hp,-res to have a neutral eirika but you risk being doubled by a lot of things

10/10

Legion. That's it. Ogma and Raven get participation trophies for 35/34.

Because it's a fucking fantastic skill you can put on anyone with more than 3 HP to make them equivalent to a +2.5 merge at the low low cost of some health that doesn't matter in ORKO meta.

Fury was a fucking mistake.

It bothers me that Better-Cordelia (Caeldori) is so much less popular than Cordelia

Boost skills are hot garbage outside of Infernal/TT enemy units.

>Not moonbow
Trash unit

What would his team be?

X-Boost skills tend to be worthless outside of arena because insane and infernal difficulties boost enemy stats. Your target will always have more HP than you.

>He doesnt have all his units drink Hinata's Fury juice

3 Ishtars and Olwen.

Spd is her best IV

Some people say Atk is better but that's only true at super high merges, Eirika's role is support so she just needs the Spd to not get doubled by things while baiting and the like to do her job well.

-Def is okay, her Res is actually pretty good so it helps her bait Mages.

Fuck

Off

Fates

Cucks

Cordelia is not atk + spd > 70 though :^)

the fuck is that shitty sprite from?

god i hate this fucking faggot, everything about him makes me incredibly angry

>outside of Infernal
Oh gee, I wonder why I need it then

I didn't have a brave bow but i had a Celica and a Rein , those 2 nukes did wonders , Ike also did a very good job at splitting and baiting what i needed him to, basically Ike baited the green axes along with his axebreaker and murdered them at the top right opening along with the red tome that did 37 to him and then he proceeded to kill. Celica and rein on the top left opening slaughetered everything that dared spawn or come close, double draw back on both Celica and Rein gave em a lot of flexibility to play with the WoM Dancer.

because it's more widely available than specialized A skills like Distant Defense and Close Counter, all of those skills having only one (1) character that possesses it and they're exclusively 5*

unless you're a whale, you realistically only have access to Fury, LnD, and TA for metagame useful A skills

Mage generals when

I like her FAAAAAAAT butt.

Pokemon?

Raikou, Pikachu, Jolteon, Lanturn, Elektross, Rotom (frost)

I want to be Alfonse's wife and have his children!

>fates
No one cares.

Great points. Thank you. Definitely going to pick up darting blow or similar Type A skill

Ryoma is 34/35

She's not better, she's just your standard shy cute girl which is boring compared to Cordelia's personality. If Cordelia is the student council president, then Caeldori is more like the class president.

Thunder Stun.
He'd be that faggot that goes "Denko Sekka -> Ties of the Bretheren -> Lightning Rod Lord + Thunder King Rai-Oh".