Chevy wins again, baybee

chevy wins again, baybee

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-ford-recall-20170628-story.html
autonews.com/article/20180123/OEM11/180129905/ford-explorers-recall-safety-nhtsa
youtube.com/watch?v=WIZwtZKQjxw
youtu.be/DLy8wfg__lU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Race_of_Champions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thats the wrong daytona race user

stay mad fordcucks

>egoboost

>nascar
>relevant ever since they stopped being literally stock cars
user pls

Are you frustrated?

Yea nascar was cool in the begginin when moon shiners were racing their get away cars.

>nascar
>relevant

the only relevant ones are the road courses

daytona and martinsburg are the only ovals that matter

There are no ovals that matter

stay mad, oval racing is great

>turn left
>straight
>turn left
>smaller straight
>turn left
>straight
>turn left
>smaller straight
>repeat ad infinitum
Oh wow so interesting and fun!

This. Not even a NASCAR fag but that's when shit's entertaining. If only to see those things man handled around a road course.

latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-ford-recall-20170628-story.html

>ovals
>relevant

>JUN 28, 2017

autonews.com/article/20180123/OEM11/180129905/ford-explorers-recall-safety-nhtsa

gas gas gas!

DO YOU LIKE

I really don't get how anyone can find NASCAR road races interesting. They clearly don't know how to drive on them and as a result the races are slow with basically nothing happening.

man i haven't followed nascar for a few years but dale earnhardt looks like a fag now

It's the correct number and brand. I wish I had the rare Dale Earnhardt pepe for this post.

>Wins NASCAR
It's ok, I was proud of being able to tie my own shoe laces this morning. I totally understand the feeling.

The car doesn't matter when you wreck someone to win, faggot

Rubbin' is racing, faggot.

There aint nothing rubbin about it. He taps the first time, Aric GIVES HIM A LANE TO TAKE. Then, dillon being the terrible driver/Dale SR larper/Douchbag he is decides "naw I wont take the win, I'll wreck him instead" then he has the audacity to proclaim himself the new dale, followed by saying "aric would have done it to me too" No he fuckn wouldnt of, because hes not a fuckin talentless twat who finshes 14th every race, unless of course he wrecks someone to win.

I thought 3 was retired in honor of Earnhardt?

I guess Nascar doesn't do that

Want some cheese with that whine? It's an occupational hazard, you can get put into a fucking wall sometimes. If you don't like that, go watch F1 or something open wheel where contact is strictly prohibited as per your delicate sensibilities.

also wondering
can some cletus please elaborate

Well alrighty then, lets let the drivers do what they want. NASCAR can't pussyfoot around who they do and dont want to punish by their own rules because it makes a good story. Ever heard of sportsmanship, what he did was uncaled for, he had Aric where he wanted him. If NASCAR won't enforce the most important rule of all "dont be a dick bag and wreck the other racer" then take away the rule all together, let em ram and punch all day.

Take away the only skill left for these drivers, dont hit the guy in front or beside you.

Nascar doesn't really officially retire numbers, but it went unused for a while in his honor- Then they started using it again also sorta in his honor.

NASCAR doesn't own the number, the racing team does. Technically its copyrighted and the Team it belongs to owns it. So 3 was just reinstated by the team

Fuck sportsmanship, NASCAR was started guys who would bare-knuckle brawl because of a disagreement in tech inspection and lock the inspector in a trunk. This lemon-scented pussywipe faggotry of trying to sterilize and whitewash the sport needs to take a fucking hike.

Now listen here faggot, I love that shit as much as the next guy, which is why we have dirt tracks, demo derbys,a dn monster trucks.

NASCAR is about racing at 200mph in 3000lb sheetmetal coffins.

If we went back to the same standards of 2001 with this race, good chance Aric would have fuckn died. And since that happens their aint no chance they are gonna allow drivers to fuck around like that. Which is why, in my main point, Dillon is a dumbass whose too damn cocky for his own good. He didnt even get lucky, he just broke rules to win at the last second. Even Dale SR didnt pretend he was a good guy or what he was doing wasnt dirty

why did they give it to that faggy metrosexual looking dude tho? why didn't they let dale earnhardt jr use it?

Who gives a fuck if they're cocky- Even by your standards of "NASCAR is about racing at 200mph in 3000lb sheetmetal coffins" Dillon isn't there to appease your social sensibilities, which are European faggot shit to begin with. AJ Foyt was cocky as shit but he could DRIVE, if Dillon is as shit as you say he'll get his.

And the fact that somebody could die is part of the risk you take getting behind the wheel. People like Fireball knew it but they did it anyway for love of the SPORT. Get your shit together fuckboi.

Because number 3 was property of Dale Earnhardt Inc, Jr started racing while Sr was still alive so he had to race the number given him with DEI. Then Jr started racing for Hendrick Motorsport who does not own the number 3.

that's fuckin gay they should have just gave him the number if they had any decency

Wrong series

Well NASCAR has ither plans for you, Dale SR was NASCARS 9/11. They cannot and will not let it happen again. We ain't living in a world where people are willing to die for it. All I'm saying is Aric deserved that win, and lost it because a larper thought he was SR.

Dillon will get his, even if Aric doesn't want to do anything about it, no way Stewart is gonna let his drivers get dumped by cheaters.

Even worse that NASCAR won't talk about it because they are making money of the Dale SR legacy "starting over" with this poser. Look at Dillons track record, he could of won that race without being dirty.

I could never do what these NASCAR guys do because I know I would lose if I played by the rules. Same for Dillon, he's got to cheat to win. He's the lowest of the low. And if he keeps this shit up He and NASCAR are gonna have to answer for a lot of shit.
With all that said I'll be going to Atlanta this weekend cause that shits lit.
And btw stop projecting your fucking eurocuck fantasys. I aint never said i didnt enjoy the hardcore shit, but just because Nascar said they couldnt, they better enforce that shit.

Couldn't of won that race*

>he's got to cheat to win.

This notion that pitting a mother fucker is "cheating" is what tips me off to your European sensibilities- You haven't run circle track, you have some horseshit sense of 'honor' stuck like a stick up your ass. You're salty that Dillon ran dirty and still got the W, that he didn't play by your standards or sensibilities and wasn't poo-pooed for it then and there. Faggot or no THAT is what really bugs you, that you're whining "b-but he can't do t-that!!!" even after he did, got away with it and took the money too.

Quit being a faggot.

>They clearly don't know how to drive on them

I disagree, most NASCAR drivers are pretty experienced racing drivers in general. Problem is that the cars are really only designed to drive on ovals. They are slow and unoptimized for road courses.

Indycar was primarily ovals only a few years ago, they've switched to primarily road courses now and it's entertaining as hell. Mostly because the cars aren't 1 trick ponies that run really well on roads and ovals.

This so much, what's the point of stock car racing when it's not a stock car?

>They are slow and unoptimized for road courses.

youtube.com/watch?v=WIZwtZKQjxw

also indycars on ovals are pretty entertaining even youtu.be/DLy8wfg__lU

I wish the Ford Fusion and the Toyota Camry came RWD stock with a V8 engine with manual transmission

>Center for Auto Safety

literally irrelevant

>cheating isn't cheating because I am a dumb amerifat

this is why americans have no presence in international motorsports

dont skinny nascar drivers have an inherent advantage because the car doesn't have as much weight to carry? why dont nascar drivers look like little dudes like the horse jockey racers

>cheating is a violation of rules determined by the established organizing body
>organizing body finds no rules have been violated
>"b-but he's a big meanie head...!"

This is why Europeans are always second rate in motorsports.

Camera angles, NASCAR drivers usually are kinda little dudes, Jeff Gordon is like five foot five.

>europe
>second rate in motorsport

fucking lol, murritard being delusional as always

name one international motorsport where americans dominate

>brotip; there isn't a single one

International Race of Champions.

[FURIOUS GOOGLING]

>International Race of Champions (IROC) was a North American auto racing competition
>2007 was the last year

that's not international and it doesn't even exist anymore lol

you have literal autism lol

ricky bobby dominated jean girard

>INTERNATIONAL Race of Champions
>not international

It was international because it had drivers in it from NASCAR, F1, BTCC, Bathurst, BAJA.

>it was international, it says so!

LMAO
M
A
O

>it isn't because I say so!

jej

see >International Race of Champions (IROC) was a North American auto racing competition

Do I have to teach you how to read?

stop posting anime pics dude its gay

Veeky Forums is an anime imageboard

>INTERNATIONAL Race of Champions

Do I have to teach you?

you might want to take the rage of being illiterate on your parents, I didn't raise you

>Despite its name, the IROC was primarily associated with North American oval-racing culture.

Imagine being this delusional, I guess this is how you cope with the fact that amerifats have no international presence of motorsports

let me guess, 50 shades of grey is about paint right?

>he's just realizing North America isn't one nation

>he just realized he is wrong and is cherrypicking

>when you're so blown the fuck out by F1 drivers in the IROC series not being able to drive in a circle you try to deny reality

>when I'll have to teach him geography as well as reading comprehension

>when he is so BTFO he doesn't even dare to reply

LMAO

I feel pity for you now, america literally can't compete

I had never before seen someone get so BTFO by s/o/viet

HELL YEAH BROTHER

holy fucking redneck kill yourself

at 200+ mph, with 40 other cars

Wow that really makes it amazing to watch!

Seriously how brain dead are you Americans?

alternate timeline where 3 gets taken out with 10 and bubba squeaks by hamlin in the closest finish ever at daytona to win.

>manlet weight reduction
Is that legal?

I appreciate NASCAR for what it is. I still find it entertaining how animated the cars are going around the track. The amount of skew the bodies have, how much the suspension is actually having to work. It's always fun to watch the different lines drivers try to get a pass completed.

I still enjoy watching F1, WRC, and WEC/USCR.

I do think Dillon's move was bullshit, but Aric was okay with it, so there's no point in arguing about it. We'll see if Aric ever pays him back.

>turn left
>straight
>turn left
>smaller straight
>turn left
Why is NASCAR such an enigma to people? It's just as braindead fucking boring as literally every other sport in existence.

It's not that great to watch but as a car enthusiast you at least have to appreciate the cars.