Is there any modern car that you like, Veeky Forums?

Is there any modern car that you like, Veeky Forums?

Plenty that I like, but had you said 'love' I'd have a really hard time answering.

Yes stupid.

I like many modern cars, just can't spark up a conversation talking about them because that would upset this b/o/omer board.

From coolness perspective - probably not. From dd perspective - some volvo.

I really like the new 6th gen Camaro SS.

I also really like the Golf R.

This goddess of course.
Also, modern muscle tend to look significantly better than their yesteryear counterpart. I can't think of a single exception at the moment.

is that considered modern l Veeky Forums l. current car, relatively comfy, relatively economic, relatively cheap (4500$+tx with 41k miles manual), parts are cheap, gets from A to B with ease even in harsh winter, is a 2013. what not to like

I love this car.

The grill is growing on me, hated it at first.

>RS3
>C7 Z06
>458
>Giulia Quadrofiglio
>Astra OPC
>LC500

who else /good taste/ here

We're getting the same shit as 20 years ago but paying more for it. Leather, navi, heated seats, soft close, radar cruise control, parking sensors, multi function steering wheels and so on. All of that was optional extras and still is years later. New cars are massively overpriced in my opinion, especially considering the fact that they are designed to be disposed of after a while.

it's still shit to me

probably drives like ass though

love this car too

all one guy

>marvel
>modern lexus
ultimate soy

>18 replies
>18 posters

nope try again.

Only plebs like modern day plastic nanny cars.

Could have posted a Civic/Focus/Mazda3/Golf that are just as cheap and economical and actually fun to drive.

I need one of these so bad
planning to get one within this year

nobody here likes that car. it must be some coordinated shilling psyops by toyota employees or maybe worldstar is raiding Veeky Forums

eh it drives fine. nothing fancy but at least its solid.

shut the fuck up

I don't know why people say they don't like the Berlinetta.

Or are we not counting supercars?

It was fun seeing this car get destroyed in black panther

The new facelifted Charger.

I like OP's E-coupe.... I also like the new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL, new Chevy Silverado, new Lincoln Navigator, newest Ford F-250, Land Rover Velar, and every Alfa Romeo

i don't consider it a technological marvel, but for some reason it just looks visually appealing.

The Mazda 3 Hatch is FF perfection.

It's the only new car I find desirable.

Others are just okay. I do like some supercars but they don't count.

why though, it's shit, the nsx does everything better

Because it's futuristic and cool. The new NSX is ugly.

>nobody here likes that car.

Wrong. The reason it's praised here and everywhere else is because one: it's a reliable Lexus. You get what you paid for, not like some fast depreciating junk like Mercedes or BMW. You got all the power you'd ever need in a Lexus LC, and it holds it's value well.

But then you get retards that complain about how it looks like the predator all while ignoring what it has to offer.

"HURR I HATE THIS CAR BECUS DURR IT LOOKS LIKE A PENIS ON WHEELS AND HAS A FUCK UGLY LOOKING GRILL"

America everybody. dumbest people in the world when it comes to car culture.

Aston Martins always remind me of RCR's review of Doug Demuro's Ferrari 360 where people are more interested in the man behind the wheel than the car itself.

the wealth and prestige that comes with owning one is more important that flashy spoilers and big intakes. any jackass with $40k from the bank can get a Focus RS or Civic Type R and set lap times all day, but only certain types of people can drop $200,000+ on a car and most people are more interested in what it takes to get to that point in life than what it takes to turbocharge your Miata past 200hp.

Hey, you beat me to it. And the DB11 specifically. It may just be recency bias on my part, but I think it's prettier than the DB9.

DB11 is a work of art but the new Vantage looks gross, hopefully somebody will made a body kit to fix that awful front grill.

im sure it will be a great car but i still cant believe everyone along the line ok'd that.

Kraut trash

le angry design

>British
enjoy the rust and spontaneous combustion

Reliability is not a concern in this segment.

>enjoy the rust and spontaneous combustion

just dont own one out of warranty and you'll be fine.

so whats a modern car that you actually like? Hellcat making a big smoke cloud? BRZ drifting through the woods?

contributing would be more productive than

>my opinion>your opinion

not a huge fan of the basic La Ferrari but the FXX-K and its devil horn spoiler things hit just the right level of overdesigned stupidity to still stay fun.

I heard that apparently Astons come with an unlimited mileage warranty, actually. The company can afford it because so few owners actually meaningfully drive their cars.

Not really. They cram all this safety and infotainment trash into them and it destroys any potential for character the car may have had. There are cars made after 2000 that are decent, but I couldn't see myself driving anything made after 2010 unless they make an ultralight EV without the screens and shit.

i think their base warranties are something like 5 years with unlimited miles but their website shows a number of extended warranty options with unlimited millage. you'll never see one racking up the highway miles like a Camry but they do offer long-term care programs for people that actually do treat their cars like an investment or family heirloom.

hell if you had a Vanquish Zagato like that it would probobly be worth just as much 20 years from now, might as well keep it properly maintained.

forgot about that one, 10/10

Literally the dodge magnum.

It wasn't, until Lexus decided to teach the segment how it's done.

what did he mean by this

i like the exotic design and nice colors but it seems like the only people you see in them are tech hipsters too cool for Teslas and Arab swagfags who put gold wraps on them.

also their performance is a little underwhelming, they focused too hard on the tech and forgot to include all power that the old M1 or 850Csi had.

your volvo is gay and driven mostly by literal cuckolds

i want to like Volvos and their twincharged engines but their announcement of going all electric in the future shows they are just another pack of Swedish cucks that want to be Tesla.

Milk machine

>>Giulia Quadrofiglio

This or a BMW M5 is want I've always wanted

>muh 300hp awd wagon
>6.1s claimed 0-60
>pigfat
>autotragic
lmaooo

Chevy SS was the only one but its gone now

No. They're all big on the outside and small on the inside and you can't get any decently priced wagons in NA. Modern trucks are nice.

all one newfag

i really like the look of the current Silverado/Sierra line, especially the ones with less chrome on the grill.

id gladly take a GMC Sierra 1500 All Terrain X, its a nice mix of the Raptor's off-roading abilities with GMC luxury features and a very rugged look to stand out from other trucks at the Home Depot parking lot. plus they are rare as fuck compared to the Raptors and actually pretty affordable with the right GM rebates thrown in.

Threads like this are no fun on Veeky Forums because everyone is poor. All of the comments end up being shitbox base model elantras or luxury aston martons that are unattainable for most people.

I for one enjoy the Focus RS (currently drive an ST), but I also like what Hyundai is doing with the Veloster N.

cars starting to finally look like a real life version of those shitty concept cars from 2005

Focus RS is nice for what its supposed to do (id take one over a Type R or Golf R) but its far from the first thing id buy at that price point. hell like another user here if i walked into a Ford dealer with the money to buy one id probobly get a Mustang GT instead.

honestly? not really. out of all the cars in this thread, the volvo is the only one that interests me a little because of it's twincharged engine, and volvo having a soft spot in my heart.

Yeah, I definitely agree with you. The RS would just be more practical for me because Winter (AWD and no desire to drive a Mustang GT through the snow). I suppose there's also investing in a beater but fuck that lol.

Think I still prefer the DB9 in the looks department. While the DB11 is only 60mm wider it just looks a lot wider. The front looks great but the rear on the DB9 looks far nicer than the 11 in my opinion.

You can like a car without being able to afford it. In fact, one might argue that it's better to lust after unattainable cars, since you can never own one and thus will never be subject to its flaws. Your love is pure.

This is true. I suppose that just isn't for me, I've never found exotics or supercars interesting. I kind of got into cars through cars that I've owned.

hell i just priced it out and you can get an Ecoboost Premium Mustang with the performance package, premium plus package, blind spot sensors, and magnetic suspension for less than a base RS.

unless you a really hardcore into the "Track Day Bro" mentality or need functional back seats the Mustang seems like a much better choice.

the fluid design or whatever the fuck Hyundai called it really grew on me, especially since every other manufacturer at the time was making their cars look angry

That still doesn't make me want to drive a Mustang GT in the middle of January through a snow storm or freezing rain.

i beleive you, thats one of the reasons i traded in my Mustang for a FWD car. after the first time i spun out and ended up on the side of the road in 8in of snow i had to spend 2-3 months of the year that much more paranoid.

Winter tires and you'd be fine.

I like the new Civic Hatch, GT86 and the Q50
LC500 is very nice, i just wish it was more raw like the LFA was
GTR is great and so are the Corvette and Mustang

New cars are still great despite the memes saying otherwise

Nice dude, I used to drive a Koup!Not sure if I 'Need' AWD, I just don't really want RWD... so I've really been loving that Veloster N too.

>crewcab

most people dont use their 8ft beds properly anyway, might as well have some comfy back seats instead.

My biggest concern with driving a new car in winter, is watching it slowly rust away from the assloads of salt they put on the roads.

Dodge chargers are definitely in my top 5.

>Dodge Charger
>Ram 2500 with the Cummins (muh freedom)
>Kia Sorento (laugh all you want, very comfy and never had a problem with the '11 I had)
>Not sure if considered new but Grand Marquis is a great car.
>Any sedan Lincoln makes.

Just bathe the fucker in fluid film as soon as you buy it and really take care of it. New cars rust because people don't give a fuck anymore and let them rust.

2 series and the 718 Cayman.

I like the Toyota GT86/Subaru BRZ and the Fiat 124 Abarth. That’s about it honestly. The MX5 gets a free pass because Miata, but I’m honestly not a fan of its styling

How do u see out of that shit

Easily the best car to drive to the cafe for breakfast, out to the foothills to storm up and down curvy roads, then out to the deli for lunch before going back home.

Milk truck just arrive

Too bad they canceled it

well the one nice thing is that they're depreciating like crazy. there's a 2015 one on my local craigslist for 70 grand with only 28k miles. hopefully in a few more years they hit 40k where I can afford one

I like the new V40, and you can still get the T4 with a stick, but they don't sell them over here in Burgerland. :-/

No one fell for the very obvious bait. Maybe next time, huh?

what's the depreciation like on this new body style e coupe? that's a gorgeous car

New M4 CS looks fire.

So is the new BMW 8 series, fugg.

Looks like a Lexus copy.

Not at all.
Will probably look slightly different after production.

Went to the Chicago Auto Show last week and these are my new loves and hates from the sow

Love:
Golf GTI
Jeep in general (would never justify it though)
Volvo S90
Audi S7
BMW 6 series GT
Genesis G90
Infiniti QX80
Infiniti Q70L

"sportbacks" in the Bimmer and Audi make my dick hard and I wish Lexus would make one

Hates:
Mercedes smaller than an S-class
Alfa Romeo
Acura
New Lexus (solely because of the tryhard grill; otherwise, I would clean cock for a Lexus)
Any Audi that is a 5 or smaller
Mazda