Whats your ideal next car?

Whats your ideal next car?

(Template can be found on Microsoft Word)

What fits these requirements?

Holden commodore

camry probably
if i didn't have a lot of money and wanted a great car for the money i'd buy a 9-3 aero desu
they use a good bit of gm parts if you're worried about those

>they use a good bit of gm parts if you're worried about those
Ill look into it, not a big fan of GM but for the right price i guess it wouldnt care, Thanks!

i believe you can find a decent example for less than 6k
in 06 they started using a turbo v6 instead of a turbo i4 if you can stretch your budget a bit,power bumps up to 250 from 210 and the v6 runs on pretty low boost iirc
in 07 the interior was noticeably improved and in 08 they got a facelift

Panther

For my dail drivers i couldnt care less about the exterior, all interior for me, just need something to keep miles off of my "Crowd Plow" (See Pic)

Heres another pic

checked

In 08 they made the Turbo X, which is an ever higher performance aero. Unfortunately they are harder to find and run in the 10k range.

Also, look into a Subaru Legacy GT. I'm currently on the hunt for an '08 Spec B.

Any cons to Subrau as a brand?
(Pic to show i only know about american cars)

AND I'd also recommend an Acura TL. They are V6 and the 2004+ ones are pretty nice. Look into the Type S if you want some extra oomph and the SH-AWD if you want some oomph and AWD to boot. I think the 07-08 TL S is a very sexy car.

Thanks! ill look into them

Pretty reliable brand all around. stay away from used WRXs because they tend to be owned by bros who beat the shit out of them. I like the legacy, especially Spec B, because they are like grown up STIs and owned by responsible adults.

As for cons, sound systems are pretty mediocre and the interiors are lackluster. They are for the most part turbo 4 bangers but there is v6 legacys if you're very dead set on a v6. They are pretty expensive for what they are as well but that's mostly the new market. Besides that they are reliable cars with a great AWD system. Good daily drivers you could get some power out of with time and love.

Here's a 9000 hours in mspaint template for anyone else who's too cheap to buy m$ office

This. I almost bought one of these until I got a hand-me-down car for free

N/a
No rice/jdm/vape
90+
Grabber Blue/similar
Wagon/Hatch well under 4k pounds
I6 or V8
above 250hp & torque
Good low end pull
who cares, I'm a burger anyways
depends on power, at least 20
Doesn't need it
Yes
Better is preferred
Airbags and ABS
Manual
Comfortable seats, not super stiff suspension

>Only wants 160hp
>Has to be a V6
Why?

They only thing that puts me off is that it's FWD. That does not lot look like a car that should be FWD.

Audi S4 Avant maybe. Would you rather prefer wagon or hatch?

Wagon maybe, I need substantial cargo space but don't want a suv/truck/crossover/van. I am also quite fond of the e34/39 wagons too. Volvo's t5 equipped wagons are decent too but i'd prefer something naturally aspirated.

Legacy GT wagon. Just SLIGHTLY under 250hp but workable. You said no euro but how do you feel about Swedeshit? I'd choose the Saab 9-2x Aero over the Legacy because it is basically a Subaru Imprezza wagon dressed up as a Saab, which looks nicer to me.

Funny, that's my current car but the older not turbo shitbox one.

It'll be a little difficult to find a light v8 wagon for cheap since all the wagons with v8s I can think of are expensive performance models like M or AMG or V power and they are normally paired to turbos or superchargers.

qt 2tone

Closest I can think of is the Dodge Magnum/ SRT8

Not light at all, but does make good power. I drive an 02 explorer currently - want to keep my 8 pot but be a great deal more nimbler.

But yeah besides that would actually be an S6 Avant. Both N/A V8.

Closest then would be a the Avant, right on the cusp of 4k lbs. You'd be hard pressed to find a lighter v8 wagon that won't break the bank. I can't even think of any l6 wagons either. Early BMW probably.

Quite nice - having a hard time finding them near Chicago though.

They arent exactly common but they are fo sho close to your ideal right it looks like.