Is this brand dead in America? I hardly see any VW's on the road

Is this brand dead in America? I hardly see any VW's on the road.

Where do you live?

yea VW is dead
anytime i see one its always driven by some dark chocolate and wine loving middle aged lady

Drive on then you'll see them everywhere.
I didn't think I ever saw them on the road till I got my GTI, now I noticed passats and Jettas everywhere.
VW are like 1 in ever 10 cars here in Southern California, but they're so generic and plainly styled no one noticed them.

Southern California is not the rest of the US and runs counter culture to the rest of the country in almost every way. VW is dead the only ones I see in my part of the country have tridents on the grill and are driven by clueless doctors.

i see jettas and golfs everywhere dude

Depending on how you judge the stats VAG is the largest or second largest auto maker in the world. (if you only take light passenger vehicles it's no2 behind Nissan-Renault-Mitsubishi, if you include vans and SUVs it's No1)

I see all kinds of VWs everywhere...you must be blind

I love in a college town, so there's Golfs and GTIs everywhere.

I see VAGshit all over the place here in MA
too many stupid trophy wives, I guess

There's a lot in Canada however most are leased. Boomers love GTI's for some really weird reason.

where do you live?

>live in the midwest
>see 10+ GTIs whenever I go outside
>personally drive a Jetta GLI
>mfw

I live in Columbus, Ohio and see them all the time.

What year? I have one too, a 2016. I didn't want a hatchback.

>grow up in Western Washington
>they're everywhere
>spend two years in California
>they're everywhere
>move to arizona
>they're everywhere
VW is not dead

'16 in gray, I like it but I don't love it

also checked dem trips

BC leaf here
Basically 1/3 of cars here are VW

Mine's red, I'm satisfied with it overall. I wanted a cheapish sedan and I've driven the GTI a lot so I wanted something similar.

I see a fuck ton of them in BC.
Pic related my 06 jetta tdi.

Hyundai

You've got to remember everytime you see an audi you're seeing a rebadged VW. Then you will see them everywhere. Thanks to the gullible average american that got swindled by vag marketing department.

They are starting to pop up everywhere because smart people are taking advantage of the discount from gassing monkeys.

This. 12 different universities in my city and that's all the THOT's drive.

>weird reason
Because late boomers early Xers were in their early 20s late teens when the first GTI came out.

Every other car in Seattle is a VW. They are fairly regional, popular in the cities.

this, clarkson and may shit themselves whenever they see a gen 1 git.

>Is this brand dead in America?
Why don't you Google their sales numbers and answer your own easy question?

I do too, and MK2s also. A Rallye and I jimp.

SE Texas. Not very common. Girl car?