>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwuQPfvSSlo
my.mixtape.moe/qiwctz.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ywn capture wolf momma and teach her to be yours

LONG AGO IN A DISTANT LAND...

TEACH THE HALFSWORDING

With the way having been prepared by Highlander, tier 5 gear will involve a radical new set of helmet meshes for every class, showing what they look like without the helm (with variations) except Glad because we already know ManGlad and FemGlad look identical lmao

Discuss

I, AKU, THE SHAPESHIFTING MASTER OF DARKNESS

Alright, fagmos, which of these looks better? If the Pierced ornament took material colour, I'd be much happier with it, but since it doesn't...

God I hope not, highlander looks fucking retarded.

Lawbie's armor is so dark by default I can't tell if that's silver or black iron

>characters having gear that's just open helmets
>on genderswap characters
ubi would never take the effort to make double the faces, and they wouldn't let you be trans

I can't tell what they look like because I refuse to play him and they're never alive long enough for me to get a look at his face

>Centurion got "nerfed"
>Still get to watch a cutscene of my own death for making one mistake
>Jewbisoft allowed Centurion to make it past playtesting

If you play Centurinigger you should unironically kill yourself

>58 damage off an unblockable attack with potential for mixup followups
>Ability to soft feint the most VERSATILE disabler move in the game into a guard break, turning duels and 1v1s into a guessing game
>20 foot reach on a top heavy with huge damage
>Side light that combos into itself for free bonus damage
>Can fully charge their disabler to guarantee the aforementioned 20000 foot reach top heavy
>Can cancel their disabler to stuff or parry any attempt you make to parry it
>Zone attack that comes out faster than a closeted homo at pride
>Fastest running attack in the game that's guaranteed to kill you in two hits at critical, and is guaranteed to hit because of its retarded tracking

Warden is fucking broken and you people are delusional. You know what would fix him? Taking away his shoulderbash cancer move for something less overpowered, like maybe a halfsword thrust triggered with back stick + heavy in a chain. The assets for it exist in the game and it would be appropriate for the Warden's limited moveset.

[Did I do good/spoiler]

HO HO HO.

OH!

*ATTENTION XBROS*
There is now an /fhg/ club on xbox
If you would like to join either look up:
For Honor General Official
OR
add metalkid267 and i will invite you to the club

>centurion #34302347928345 using this exact same color palette and armor combination

What?

>58 damage off of SB
What?
>SB is versatile
What?
>Complaining about reach
What?
>Saying a fully charged heavy confirming a heavy when it actually knocks them too far
What?
>Complaining about running attacks
What?

Basically no, you did not do good.

I've never actually seen a centurion using black and gold since the patch, actually. Especially not with a yellow cape. I think it's very nice, and the weapon matches!

>titaniumtyke

It looks nice yes, but now more and more cents are using it. I've seen 4 different cents using that color palette today. 2 of them had the batman emblem that everyone seems to love so much.

>SilverSuckling

Well duh. I'd be rocking it too, if my drops were as lucky as yours. I can't even get this full set

>tungstentot

I prefer being an edgy cunt

1. Crushing Counter is 40 damage and guarantees a shoulderbash on everyone except Shin and PK

2. SB is versatile. You can either let it complete... or cancel it. With your friends... or your enemies.

3. Their top heavy's reach is better than Kensei's, who has infamously good reach

4. Fully charged SB DOES confirm a top heavy if you buffer the heavy as the SB impacts - it was the primary gank tactic for Wardens before the Revenge buff.

5. Warden has the fourth most useful running attack in the game.

Despite it all he's still not very good

>ledlad

writefag please

i beg of you

I'll keep using it until it becomes popular, since I am a hipster. Then I will swap over to the crying golden buff baby look.

How do you feel about the new Cent weapons, Centbro?

I'm still fucking salty about how hideous my main's tier 4 weapons are.

BRB off to go spend more saved up steel and hope for a nice tier 1 or 2 guard

>Gold
>No spikes
>Blade isn't black
>Doesn't appear to have either Darkness OR Hellfire effects
>Edgy

You are like tiny baby, look at this.

It's bronze, not gold!

I also am referring mainly to the mask.

Did they fuck up the map vote selection? I swear it's the same three base game maps there every time.

>monogendered characters are still a thing
>in this day and age

I want Valkyrie (male)

Monster Hunter short swords are a okay in for honor :^)

Veteran or Standard Blade 4 lyfe

They have some nice pieces, but they are largely shit. I only like how this one looks because I enjoy the weird, slightly science fantasy look of the square blade. What's interesting about Cent is he has a lot of nice weapon "pieces" but very few nice weapon sets, so you have to mix and match. For example, this is a Decanus guard, Swamp hilt, and Imperator blade. Those sets as a whole are ugly, but these individual pieces flow together nicely. On the flip side, mixing and matching Cent's armour sets is nearly impossible, as they all contrast and conflict with each other super bad.

>Half-assing the EDGE

You need more spikes.

It feels pretty lazy that some of the classes they just didn't bother to have two genders for. Maybe they were just worried about offending 14 year olds with a fat gross Shugoki broad or something and decided it was a good way to cut corners.

If Nobushi could be male I'd never touch another class.

They've temporarily disabled some maps to adapt them for the S3 changes like when they disabled River Fort for weeks

Specifically we're adding ballistas to everything except Overwatch and Citadel Gate

Would Momiji (male) be the second best husbando after Holden Cross

>Aluminum child

Add Apollyons halfswording to warden while you're at it.

>because I enjoy the weird, slightly science fantasy look of the square blade

That's because something in your soul recognizes what the Imperator blade is, only you don't have the words for it.

It's basically like if someone took an art deco skyscraper and turned it into something for killing people

Warden's in a good place right now, but work is proceeding on Warlord's heavies; his hyper armor will now work like Shugoki's, and to compensate for the vulnerability this introduces, his side heavies are being sped up to 500ms. This should decrease the reliance on the defense meta.

You're totally right, actually. Thanks for putting it into words for me. It's hideous in its own way, but an elegant ugliness.

I hate the way highlander swings his sword. May as well be armed with a big club.

>two handed swords are slow and clumsy

WHEN WILL THIS MEME END

ROMMMMAAAAANNNNNNN

>Sword is sharp enough to cut off people's heads
>Dude casually just half swords it with no sort of hand protection

That's real you mong. Swords require motion to cut, so with a tight enough grip so it doesn't slide you won't cut yourself.

>Having bitch hands that can't grip swords with full strength and come off unscathed

You can halfsword without hand protection. With a good grip it won't jar out of your hand and cut you.

You really shouldn't, because no one's grip is that good, but still.

youtube.com/watch?v=vwuQPfvSSlo

>his grip isn't that good
>he skipped hand day

In combat? While you're supposed to be hitting people with it and stabbing? You expect the sword to not move at all when you're thrusting it into someone or swinging it around like some retarded barbarian?

It's not like taunts or something, the dude does it in combat with no hand protection.

>radiumrugrat

>AluminumAnkleBiter
fixed it for you friend!

I know this is bait but it doesn't matter how big or sharp a sword is, as long as your hands got a film grip the most you'll get is a small "paper cut". Doesn't stop his halfswording animations looking a bit lame though, guessing it was just a way to limit his range.

FerricFledgling

>In combat? While you're supposed to be hitting people with it and stabbing? You expect the sword to not move at all when you're thrusting it into someone or swinging it around like some retarded barbarian?

Your arch isn't flat against the blade, so no, it shouldn't. But halfswording isn't necessary in blossfechten and highlander is clearly some kind of blossfecther, so no idea why he bothers

>not FerrumFledgling

>s3 comes out really hype
>get my 2 chars to 180
>start to get more disconnects in dominion
Welp i hit my limit already. See you guys in season 4.

>Smacking some tire that stands still
>Not an opponent who is going to be knocking you and your weapon around

It just seems like the dude should wear some fucking gloves or gauntlets. He probably kills enough people to just steal (no pun intended) a pair.

As a lifelong Warden main and part-time Ken and Lawbie player, how does Nobushi play? I'm thinking of running her for a few.

I want to be the little girl

>AluminiumAdolescent

I hate how it sounds like a fucking club

>someone made that sexy as fuck halfswording thrust animation for Apollyons finial phase boss fight
>they still haven't given it to warden and taken some power away from SB to make a more fun character
How can they just let such a sweet animation linger like that?

Nobushi is mostly either some 20 year old hobo or an old lady hobo

>Infant made of minerals

>Not an opponent who is going to be knocking you and your weapon around

Well a person in armor has a lot more give than a tyre (he's going to fade to decrease the effect of a blow) so hitting a bloke in armor is less likely to result in the sword jarring than hitting a tyre is

As for him hitting your weapon, that play is only possible if you're not halfsword and you're in a guard that places your sword on or near the line, which means both your hands are on the hilt, not on the blade, since no one would place their sword on the line in a halfsword guard

>ruining the joke
Good job user. You killed it.

I thought they were royalty?

Femsei is the only old lady, and she's GILF tier

Their in game lore is they're just chicks that defend villages and shit while the soldiers are away.

In-game they're anybody. Women who defend the villages out in the wilds.

finally hit rep 7
also post mains

It needed to be done. All memes must die.

hmm... yes mate. Oh barry! was the fishing good this week, heard the weather was great.

>Momiji
>royalty

The only throne she's ever sat on was in an alley

And it was a cardboard box, and there were rats

He still looks like shit at high rep then? That's a shame.

>Raider's new strong point is that he has a sprinting mixup
>despite the fact that once they're committed and about 20 feet away it can be stuffed with a side heavy or a top light

Lmao

Peacekeeper is probably 16

at the oldest

That is the voice of an edgy teen pretending to be older than she is

ship him

>When you lose to someone that's really shit becuase you were considering parries and fienting ect while in reality they were just throwing shit out
>need to basic as fuck to beat them down
Such a strange feeling.

Should I buy a new Lawbro execution or hope a new Warden execution comes out soon

Also duel tourney when I want to roll for ornaments

Peacekeepers are I feel like can either be royalty or street trash depends I guess

Fighting a fish is the best thing, though. You get to use techniques you never see in normal play.

>Continuing chains
>throwing out raw heavies

It's like the game is in beta again

Except you don't need to commit until you're right on top of them. That's the entire point of the buff he got. Before, you had to commit it too soon so it was reactable.

haven't really changed the looks, just getting the stats. I transmoged a few, here's the result

PKs are the Blackstone K***hts' poleece so they could be anything

Do you guys prefer when Brawl is more like 'double duel' or more like 'actual 2v2'?

a dumpster

Double duel's alright. Actual 2v2 is pretty class though.

I just wish I played on PC so I could get informed consent before proceeding with a foursome.

>tfw this was pretty much exactly the fashion I was going to do

W I N T E R L O R D

2v2 is double duel, your webm is a 2v1

But it's a 2v2 mode by name, you should need consent for double duels if anything

Considering all of her crown ornaments, I'd bet she's unseated royalty, likely she learned how to fight to protect herself after her family was killed by the blackstones while she hid

But I'm autistic and came up with headcanon for my heroes

Well his partner shouldn't have died so quick !

So in terms of Roman ideals Centurions are probably Patricians and Gladiators were slaves and I would imagine Centurion calls the Knights Equestrians.

say what you will about lawbringers, it's always encouraging to see one imaple someone that's 2v1'ing you

my.mixtape.moe/qiwctz.mp4