EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

>Downtime?
NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

>Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

Old thread:

is tauren it up /ourcomic/?

Daily reminder you dont respect your husbando if you dont have a portrait of him in your workplace

I don't know about your servers, but I'm getting herbs at 7gish each in mass quantities on the auction house. starlight rose around 25g/each.

If you have an alchemist w/r3 flask recipes, you can make a fucking killing right now...like hundreds of thousands per week. assuming your flask market isn't retarded low.

Sylvanas' ice cold pussy

I hope Khadgar gets corrupted so we can kill him for good

h-here i go...

i have a shitty 902 balance druid with 4/4 and sephuz / ekowrath

think i can artifact challenge?

i wish we had mods so "people" like this would be banned

>we

check this

good luck on the procs user

>wah wah i hate freedom and i wish mommy would force everyone to follow my close minded and ultra limited world view about how things should work
lol stay triggered bigot

Those are gimmicky leggos for that fight. Prolly not unless you're a really good player....and even then you'll need some moonfire crits.

Best bet is to gear full DPS with IFE/Bracers or the talent ring/bracers and make it a dps race. Spec varies depending on leggos...but you want to kill him fast...Raest will die before the other guy and the fight still ends.

my druid is like 3 weeks old so those are the only two legendaries i have

i'll wait for a third i suppose, thanks

Lay passive aoe to keep shit in check but burn down Raest. That is the easiest moonkin strat right now. It was the easiest moonkin strat week one too. Prolonging fight just increases chances for you to fuck up.

How the fuck do i play Arcane Mage on AoE fights like Mistress? Or on fights where there's ST but also some AoE every few seconds like Harjatan?

Do you just Arcane Explosion until OOM and evocate or do you Arcane Explosion until at 4 charges, then Arcane Barrage and repeat?

ST is pretty straight forward but i don't get efficient cleave and AoE with this spec

You can do it. Spec SOTF/Shooting Stars/Solar Drift

Don't take dude far away from Raest, and only drop starfalls...no starsurge. But wraths and starfires, which can be cast on the run in your starfalls, all on Raest.

Your starfall aoe will keep everything in check, including hands which you'll need to dot and maybe moonfire spam.

But the idea is to kill Raest as soon as possible while just doing enough to keep the rest in check.

stellar drift*

>be on old dead PvE realm which is only merged with >1< other realm
>in mediocre "raid guild" what has ToS N cleared with some heroic bosses on farm
>breeze through ToS norm on tuesday, 0 wipes or issues
>get to KJ
>wipe due to not soaking
>wipe due to not coordinating
>wipe
>wipe
>wipe

>c'thunalloveragain.jpg
>try to continue tonight
>wipe
>wipe
>wipe
>wipe
>everyone dying on dark phase
>wipe

What the FUCK, HOW?

228 to make and ended up with 319 unless I'm too drunk to count. Not a bad haul but I've had better. Will make a killing selling to raiders tomorrow.

i'll give it a few attempts when the mage tower comes up, i just want something to work on since i'm done with my paladin challenges now but i'm moderately disappointed in my druid's legendary draws so far. i figured maybe unlike my ret paladin i'd luck out and get the good legendaries for the challenge at least, but eh.

so basically drop starfall and never starsurge, use your starfires / wraths on raest, just do barely enough to keep everything in check and focus on killing raest ASAP?

>Be le balanced tree of interrupt and cc immunity
>melee gets near me
>hard cast root them
>cyclone them
>instant cast root them
>stun them
>slow and knock them back
>teleport away from them
>all while passively healing for more than a free casting priest

>somehow almost die
>enter a defensive stance thats even stronger than defensive stance
Why aren't you playing a druid? Don't you want to get gladiator with zero effort?

How much time is enough for staying as a trial in a new guild, in your opinion? I've been raiding with this guild for 3 weeks now and I've killed 2 progress bosses with them, yet I'm still listed as a trial.
What do you think I should do? Just quit or wait a bit more.

are you getting any gear?

some fag started selling shit while i was spamming the market. hate that shit...esp late night.

Are you socializing with them through chat or vent/discord? If you don't feel comfy after a few weeks you should go imo. I love my guild and consider them friends even tho I've never met most of them irl (have met a few).

It should be friendly and social...if not then find a better home.

Only thing I got were a pair of boots and that's because nobody needed them.
I don't really care that much about gear since they brought me to the 2 new kills, but kinda sucks since I'm stuck at 930 and the other healers are 936/936/939.

>Page 8 already

guys pls respond ;_;

how do you fags setup your action bars?
normally i'd change mine around as i level and get comfortable with the skills but that's a problem when i'm trying out different specs

>Apply to +9
>Declined
>Ask leader why
>Says 920+ only
>He's only 893
>Link my realm firsts and +keymaster
>Invites me
>Tell him to fuck off
>15 minutes later his group is still looking for 1 more

wewlad

Whatever is the easiest to reach for on my keyboard on my left hand and mouse keys on my right hand.
>I need a new mouse.

nice blog faggot have you considered getting a twitter

Because I'm not a furfag.

>not playing along then leaving after he uses his key

There's little point doing that anymore with the new key system

>initially played worgen druid because love shapeshifting and healing
>it's heal spec only had a short duration shapeshift

I was immediately turned off my Druid as soon as I learned that, and leveled a Monk instead.

imagine if that was titanforged and on something like a havoc DH

>845

>Got put in a normal dungeon
Could of have sworn I picked heroic, now I look like some asshole trying to wave his dick around

LEAKS WHEN

May as well start waving

>worried about leaks when the expansion wont be for another year

Drop trou and go nuts. It's fun doing 8x the damage of the plebs around you.

Who is this cutie?

is that a FUCKING tranny?!??

a fucking WHAT?!!?!?!

t. samefag

Her name is "Pizzacat."

No, let me tell you (as someone who has both talked to and befriend them), they are most definitely a woman.

Fuck, I do too.

WHERE THE FUCK IN THE MAGE CLASS HALL IS THE FUCKING NPC THAT LETS YOU RECRUIT THE TROOPS THAT ARE NOT KIRIN INVOKERS?

HE LITERALLY ISN'T MARKED ON THE FUCKING MAP AND I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR HOURS

Please don't be transphobic.

What is the laziest heal spec?

Looks like that one guy from lonely island. The one who got famous.

sounds like the guild im in

Druid, press one button and go afk

Druid

There's like a gnome or something in the same room with the down sydrome made lady, but more towards the back. It's not the same room as the missions place.

shaman. Spam chain heal and you win

On the right side: Balcony is water elementals
Back right corner is guardians

Invokers are left side by the long table, behind the dummies.

What did she mean by this?

There any benefit to doing Sentinax portals, even cost/time wise when coming in as a new char? Was about to sell off all my portal summoning things for taking up space.

>be dps
>do some low level mythic keystones
>get to +10
>it's the arcway
oh well at least it will reset in less than 12 hours

Does anyone have her nudes?

Please...

ye

Dang, SHE made THAT...?!

please god can you post them real fast and delete them or something?

people post them here every day lol fuck off

I never fucking see it, ever.

ill pay

>tfw price of wow token keeps rising
what
stop
why
is it because of Destiny 2?

need my OW lootboxes brah

level alts and their champions easy passive money, then get your alchemist character to make you money using your little pile from the missions to stockpile mats

ok i just posted them in a thread about to 404 on /trash/

Should i start playing again?

Haven't played since early wotlk.

>#10 global Arcane Mage log on Mistress Sazzine
>Only used 1 Evocation the entire fight

How the fuck do you know how to do AoE damage as Arcane Mage? How do you know how much to spam Arcane Explosion before using Arcane Barrage? This shit is puzzling as fuck to me.

Some people seem to just spam Arcane Explosion 10 times for AoE before Barraging, others do Arcane Explosion until 4 Charges, then Barrage.

How the fuck do you decide which one to do?
And i'm talking less about conserving mana and more about whether the damage is better by doing a couple Arcane Explosions at 4 charges before Barraging, but getting less Barrages off overall (Which do crazy good damage) or just Arcane Explosion until 4 Charges and then discharge.

Maybe i'm too much of a brainlet for Arcane and should just play Frost

you should hit up the mage discord and ask there instead of /v/

>mage discord

But i was told /wowg/ is full of pro gamers!?!??

You were lied too, this thread is just full of jerks, RPers, and furry idiots.

It's actually full of frogposters, trannies, fur faggots and that eternal virgin that keeps posting the same picture of Sylvanas every thread.

Save yourself

okay here's the pizzacat pic... get it while you can

Source

Yeah, i was being sarcastic.
I don't know why i thought i'd actually get an answer here

tfw

which horde druid race is the cutest

>horde
>cute

pick one

this but also Troll

horde has cute! undead are cute! :3
I have an elfy druid but I wanna play horde too uwu

Definitely fem tauren.

troll

goblin males are cute!

Is wpvp stll a thing in legion?

No. Legendaries killed what little there was left of it.

Do we think there will be a next expac hint at Gamescom?

I know ion said "this gamescom is all about 7.3" but the reveal stage has 1hr 30mins of content.

It can't be 1hr 30 of just fucking 7.3 shit we already know of, from wowhead and mmo champ.

There's a pvp faction but you have to do just about 30 pet battles and some other quests to access it
Really not fucking fond of unlocking it