twitter.com/AnonBabble

what an exterior

>iPad in the dash

I feel like every little bit of chrome and gloss would blind you when driving

fpbp

>wood
>brown leather
gross

Beautiful, it's as if prune juice and arthritic hips have manifested themselves into car interior form

Fuck the electronic witchery, but that's cool that it has zebra wood.

both are hideous

>shiny $50 laptop plastic
>fake niggerlure
>recycled vw parts

quads of truth

quads don't lie

quaaaaaa
pic related

That's all glass and wood user.

The time invested in designing all the bells and whistles would have been better used in improving the overall shape of the interior.

What is the black patch on the inside of the wing mirror?

would it be nicer if the vents and clock were above the centre screen?

blind spot marker

I hate most Bentley interiors but this one looks absolutely kino.

I agree with your over all sentiment, but all examples here are hideous, just for different reasons.

I don't like these.

youtube.com/watch?v=kx3gJKyY35w

You still have to use it at some point even if it hides away.

Very nice.
Where can I put my 1L coca-cola?

Truly beautiful, although they better step up their game, cheap shitboxes are starting to catch up.

SHIT VIDEO.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWbaEcxrNVU
NOW THIS IS ART!

God I hate nu-interiors. I've never had a use for a fucking tablet or a thousand configuring buttons.
Pic related is the Hakosuka interior.

Navigation is so nice though.
Might as well use that computer for everything once it's there.

I'm not loving the current stuff as well. The picture related isn't perfect but I can't imagine anything better on the current market. It's decent.

A phone can do that as well.

Everyone in the market really needs to step their shit up because Mazda is embarrassing them. The fact that the $18k Mazda 3 and $22k Mazda 6 have such clean beautiful interiors is a sign of real effort and innovation.
This should be the absolute industry standard instead of shit ugly black/grey plastic.

I love GPS, but every smartphone these days has it, and typing in directions on your phone is way easier than any car system. Even the voice recognition works better on phones.

>A phone can do that as well.
Yes but people want these things integrated in a larger screen now.
In fact the tablet style might start to disappear soon with digital dash'es.

I'm speaking for myself. I don't get the obsession with the big screens. I'm using an iPhone 4s. Would love to use the simple Nokia type if I wouldn't be in a need for navigation.

911s are always the purer cars of whatever generation they're in.
But since you can compare cars to their older generations, I'd rather drop 50k on a 964 911 over a 991 911.

I get it, I like things simple too.
But when it looks good and adds functionality it's difficult to fault it.

>Pic related car I am looking to buy soon maybe.

early 00s/late90s were the best time for the mix between helpful tech and driving simplicity

I wouldn't even compare them. Current 991's look pretty decent. But their size and the price.. Yeah, no.

>drop 50k on a 964 911

>tfw live in australia
>tfw any 964 costs 150+

It is pretty good, but it would be better if the center console was lower and it used a push button transmission instead. Why are the consoles so high these days, illusion of safety? Its just makes moving your arms around require more difficult contortions.

Quads of truth
>Brownville Acres vs Minimalism City
Both do suck, Red Velour interior is life.

Tesla is more like some plastic IKEA bowl finish-wise.

>isn't nearly as solid as it looks
>squeaks and rattles when you put pressure on it
>isn't built to last
>appeals to millennials who don't understand value

You might be on to something there

Yeah the worst is when they replace shit like the volume knob or the seat heaters with some option nested in a bunch of menus on the touch screen. Who asked for that shit?

>Who asked for that shit?
The person who paid for it.

Looks like a cross between an a6 and gs350
Me rike

I like those older style minimalist racing interiors. The legitimate racing interiors or supercars with the shitloads of dials appeal to me as well. Alcantara makes me feel uncomfortable if it's overdone for some reason.
Pic related, some interior shots I took of a Miura from a car show a couple years ago. Sorry they're all close ups.

i unironically hate overly lux iteriors
>inb4 poorfag
based rascalguy

I should have added, this was one of the only three Miuras that came from the factory as a convertible. One is in a museum, the other belongs to the head of a drug cartel. (That's what the owner told me)

I'll never understand why anyone would go for such an Ikea-looking, birch-tier wood. Might as well go full shitty leather/aluminium.

Burr walnut master race.

Couldn't find the one of the shift gate but here it is from the exterior. Paint was not original apparently.
Good taste. Early 2000s BMWs had good burr accents