What are other cherokee equivalents?

What are other cherokee equivalents?
-dime a dozen
-fairly reliable
-4x4

I'm pretty sure you meant diamond dozen. It's a common mistake, don't worry. Idiot,

Gen 2.5 Montero. Not quite as common in North America, but much stronger drivetrain, factory rear Torsen LSD (otional rear locker) and a nicer interior.
R50 Pathfinder. As reliable as any other Jap 4x4 out there and drives real nice on the road. Still pretty capable.

Comanche or grand cherokee. Maybe a blazer or explorer or trailblazer or 4runner. The main point of the cherokee for me is the front axle $20 for spring spacers and your on 33in tires. Lincoln lock it and bastard the rear spring packs you have a pretty serious toy.

cherokees are cheap af unless you live in some shitty euro country

fuck explorers

motherfucking
G E O
T R A C K E R

>he doesnt explore the woods
nigger detected

MUMMY

4runners were still really good value last I checked. More reliable and capable than a cherokee anyway.

Don't get a Bronco 2 unless you enjoy replacing everything in a constant stream, one thing breaks as soon as something else gets fixed.

That being said, its basically a fuel-injected V6 Ford Ranger, so its pretty simple to work on, just 30 years old and some parts are discontinued and can only be found in a junkyard.

I bought this rusty heap in December, its running now but the amount of time its taken to fix all the little shit is mind-blowing

based mum poster

S10's can be reliable if you get a single owner and taken care of example with low miles and no rust. The 4.3 tbi is a beast of an engine.

It's going to be ridiculously overpriced with giant fender flares and a gutless 22re with a blown headgasket, a gutless 3.0 with a blown headgasket or a strawberry milkshaked 3.4. If you can find one with no rust they can be good but then you're paying $10k for a 20 year old truck.

Haval H9 Ultra
Toyota Prado

>tfw no mummy gf

Not op, but what are the most reliable cheap 4x4 pickups?

GM by a lot. Fords and Dodges are throw away trucks.

Honda CRV?

This or an Xterra

Isuzu Trooper

He meant the Ford Explorer you mong

>Honda CRV

Isuzu Troopers and Rodeos are really good, only problem is parts are becoming harder to find and any after market stuff like bumpers, bull bars, and roof racks are going to be custom fab'd and expensive

Montero's are great, just as good as a 4runner but way cheaper just because it doesnt say "Toyota"

A bit smaller but fits your criteria: Subaru Forester

landrover discovery

rav4l

an XT forester is also pretty fun on the road which is a bonus

>Cherokee equivalent
>Subaru Forester fits the criteria

Blazer, Exploder, Bronco, 2 door Tahoe. S10 or Ranger if you're in for a pickup.

>tfw want a cherokee
>tfw niggas asking for $5k+ for their sun-damaged, 200k+ car

Someone wanted 1500 for a cherokee without an engine and another person wanted 1700 for a car with no tranny. I fucking hate socal.