/digi/ Digimon General

Yuujin or Rei Edition
Previous thread: =Hacker's Memory News=
>Hacker's Memory Pre-order Bonus and Cover art
withthewill.net/threads/18211-Japanese-Hacker-s-Memory-Cover-Art-Cast-Pre-Order-Bonus-DLC-amp-Limited-Edition-Info
>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters
>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660
>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634
>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

=Anime News=
>tri. part 5 NEW PV
twitter.com/Digisoulweb/status/891861902040514560
>tri. stage play PV
youtu.be/watch?v=MASXaPVnBsU

=Toy News=
>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

=Resources=
>Cyber Sleuth Digilinks
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8
>Digimon Linkz English Guide
digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/
>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ
>Discord link
discord.gg/urBVbKa

=Downloads=
>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw
>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaori_Ishihara
twitter.com/senri19/status/900009862142218241
twitter.com/raito_rais/status/900009740410929158
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

damn I was too slow

SOON

If you colored his hair red and narrowed the goggles a bit, he'd look like Takumi wearing different clothes. Coincidence?

Fourth for stopping shipping best boy with this green haired slut.

Ai will win the Harubowl after Yuujin gets dismantled

Ai is for Rei.
Hajime needs a female figure to nurture and love him in ways his brother can't.

Is this where the 02 kids went?

Raguelmon could be related to Gevura.

That cuckqueen already lost in 44.

Haru will probably cry until the real hero of this show, Rei, saves his buttbuddy. And then Haru and Yuujin will continue to be faggots.

taobump

>furaffinity
stop
STOP

actually is from e621

As if there's any real difference

e621 is hell

Not the biggest religious scholar in the room.
I do remember that each of the Spheres is associated with some things(and also that Sephirothmon in Frontier had them as subdimension) What does it represent and why would Raguelmon associated with it?

>just learned that HM will have save bonus for CS
This will just get us some fucking bonus outfits, won't it? All that will happen is that we get to give Keisuke the shirt that Takumi wears

I only just noticed the OP's been remade.

Nah, man clearly it unlocks Kyokos H scene

Is she even going to be in the game?
Why keep the Cyber Sleuth moniker if Keisuke isn't a Cyber Sleuth?

Thats why you only get it via CS save data.

bamp

Haru/Yuujin
Eri/Astra
Rei/Ai
Perfect?

Nope. Needs Watson/Old Man

I hope you can pass items from your previous save just so I don't have to get the tactician USBs again, but of course that's not happening. It may let you figth Takumi with your previous team.

C A T

T I D D Y

Fact: There is no better duo than Jenrya and terriermon

>forgetting Koushiro/Tentomon and Jou/Gomamon

Wow you people are even too lazy to bump this thread. No wonder Digimon keeps dying

I just want more HaMe news, man

bune

Nani?

So has everyone just silently collectively accepted that Ai isn't evil. I remember when that shiw was all this board would talk about

Ok I can't stand this, but screw the writers of tri for including anything Ophanimon related in digimon tri whether it's the regular or the falldown mode, I wanted Holydramon cause it's a lot better than the fanservice, and carbon copy of Seraphimon, Ophanimon and besides it's been promoted in the 15th anniversary digivice and the Digimon Adventure tri card set so what the fuck Toei ???

Seriously my hype for Symbiois is lower than the rest just cause Ophanimon Falldown Mode is on the poster. I would be ok if Holydramon appears after that but if it's the regular Ophanimon I'm losing a lot of respect for tri

>Takumi
CS's main character's name is Ami.

They got erased from existence in the reboot.

Poor kids. What did they do to deserve this?

V-jump scans are in

Go away, C-MC. You're really annoying. Even if I prefer Holydramon, your constant bitching of Ophanimon-related gets old really fast.

No new Digimons revealed, blah

Nothing new, but at least we get a look at the chibi knights

Eyyyyyy, Date is back!

This Yuu character look interesting, but dang, they really need to hire another artist for male characters. They have such boring outfits compared to the female characters.

>Old Man

*Old Men

I sure hope that the people localizing the game give Jimmy Ken more dialogue than ten year old memes this time

To be fair, the female character's outfights are way too outlandish.

The character designs themselves look good with some shading on them.

>cheese grater
>hyperscat

Well, they were the 02 kids....

What are you, not picking up what hes putting down?LOLZ!

I like that Amazawa seems to be a cheeky cunt

Is that thing on the left a boy or a girl?

I don't know anyone that wears weird knee length jackets like Keisuke or Matayoshi, and K is a thing of his own

I also went with Takumi over Ami when I played CS solely because the promo art made Takumi look like he was performing a shining finger

>no tits
>no ass
>no fanservice
I'm pretty sure is a boy.

Not soon enough.

Can someone confirm me if Wormmon have his Adventure's VA?
THIS IS IMPORTANT!!

No, different VA.

Oh.
Thank you, good user.

Also, this time the VA is female. Adventure had male VA. It's the same VA as Bakumon/Tapirmon from tri.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaori_Ishihara

twitter.com/senri19/status/900009862142218241

She lost the moment Haru met Yuujin.

that smile, tho

We gotta protect it.

honestly if you use order:score and -whatever_tag_you_don't_like you can fidn some decent shit there, furaffinity has no such luxuries and is just pages upon pages of shit, possibly literal

is this a new cardgame?

>both Haru and Yuujin think the other is the true protagonist

Ayy lmao. Ironically, Rei is more of a protagonist than those homos, yet they continue to jerk each other off and claim the other is a protagonist.

>not_furry
>still get furshit

Okay, they all look awesome but HOLY SHIT, at the Greymon and SkullGreymon.

....female Piedmon?

From the Battle Spirits collaboration

That's what Erina from appliyama 470 is for

twitter.com/raito_rais/status/900009740410929158

This is unfortunate, my hopes were raised for a moment there.

Who cares about some idol slut.

>digimon
>genders

Witchmon is cute ain't it?

You picked wrong.

>Witchmon is cute ain't he?
Fixed

Any moonspeaker can translate the digimon list on the market screen? There may be something new hidden there. Damn I just want new mons.

>they really need to hire another artist for male characters. They have such boring outfits compared to the female characters.
I think Yuu is a girl, at least that's what the previous translation said, and from the design it could be a tomboy

>gender

That's weird. Is she going to evolve to Archnemon?

Since when does voice matter in regards to who the digimon evolves into? I mean Feis TigerVespamon had a female voice actor if I recall correctly.

If it's a male va then no way is it evolving into a womon.

They could try to break new ground? But since
its a female VA anyway, all bets are off.

>They could try to break new ground?
Of fuck off with that "Progressive" shit

>implying Japanese kabuki actors haven't been playing women for eons

I honestly dont give two fucks about who plays what, I just needed something to say about the whole stuff. Also what said.

Already happened in Digimon Savers: Another Mission game. A "male" Renamon with male VA evolved to Sakuyamon and Lilithmon.

Speaking of Renamon, I just remembered that the german tamers dub exists...

Rei can't be the protagonist because he is an edgelord and edgelord is never a protagonist in Digimon.

Female VAs can do both male and female character. Male VAs usually only do male character, though there are some exceptions.

>evolving into a womon
pls no, I for once want to see BanchoStingmon

They are Baby I Digimon (Botamon, Kuramon, Bubbmon, etc) at Lv.1 and Baby II Digimon (Tanemon, Nyaromon) at Lv. 3.

You get Bancho Stingmon with a female voice, and you´re gonna like it.

Oh lovely, so now we sell babies into slavery. If there isnt a sidequest where Nokia goes apeshit on this system, then something is seriously wrong here.

>slavery
They'll spend most of their existence frolicking about on an island. If Nokia didn't care about all the Digimon you murder in random battles, she isn't going to care about this either

Or becoming fusion fodder.

>fusions still consume digimon instead of properly fusing
I hate this, I don't want to CONSUME my digi friends but I also like fusions like silphymon or mastemon

So did angel or devil waifu have to be turned into a battery for chaos waifu?

well neither, I avoided her in CS and only really got use out of her in N0 when I could just use the townspeople's essence instead

Doesn't matter since the correct way to do it is to immediately devolve her into Lady Devimon so you can evolve her back into Lilithmon. The entire point of Mastemon is to make it easy for a Lilithmon to get healing skills

Or you know, use both since ChaosD at the beginning of a boss fight usually means the boss now has half his hp.

Who is best witch? Witchmon or Warudamon?

Hmm. Witchmon has a somewhat beast like mouth, while Warudamon can turn unto a beast like mouth. Hard question.