Senran Kagura General - /skg/ - #1129

Blinded by the light edition
Previous thread: NEWS
>Honey Parade Games stream 01/08/17
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_ycXAUdRMA
>Bashou added to PBS as a playable character
>SK:Refle is a VN for Switch with revolutionary handholding, thigh slapping, butt rolling gameplay
>Peach Ball, Senran Kagura Pinball game for Switch
>New Link is a new mobage RPG, introduces Fubuki, Gekko, and Senko
youtube.com/watch?v=5H94E7po2ac
>SK Burst Re:newal, Burst Remake for PS4 featuring Yumi
>Senran Kagura 7even announced for autumn 2018 as a new PS4 title
>Anime will receive 2nd season

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JLNp6uMA
>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Senran Kagura Drawing Thread
SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 7/14/17)
mega:#!39E2SRIR!fy2JYLmHDLL3nH8rx4f6x6KMbesuHex1p_pRtdFcfuM
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.marv.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rkgcDAD1mN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember to get fit or Daidouji will punch you in the dick

I LOVE Kasumi!!! SO much!!! She's the BEST!!!!!

Fornicate thou all.

Raping Murasaki! Every thread!

Fornicate thyself, son of man.

BEEP BEEP BEST GIRL COMING THROUGH

asuka

Make me.

No panties!

>wind blows up her kimono
>everyone can see her private bits
>she's okay with this

Yumi confirmed for lewdest senran?

slutmi

who wants to see Yumi's granny grey pubes anyway

Me for sure, but I'd rather see her warm, pink vagina.

I'm gonna punch Daidoujis womb with my semen.

that's a huge clit

you mean her frigid pale vagina.

Nope! Yumi's vagina is really warm! It's comforting!

What are your thoughts on ninjas who are also tomboys?

There will never be enough Kagura art

I wish that they'd teach me how to cook and be boyfriend material.

Only a few days until we get proper scans of pic related thanks to ME!

hibbers

Okay, you're very great. Would you like your congratulatory handy now or after you scan it?

the best friends with benefits and could be a good wife too if she learns to cook or you like cooking yourself.

Tomboy Senrans are for
Getting in fights with her
Playing sports with her
Watching ninja movies with her and trying to copy the moves
Teasing her and laughing when she gets mad and pouts
Letting her pin you so you can feel her body pressed against yours
Flipping her back over so that you can stare into each other's eyes
Protecting her from mooks even though you know she can handle herself
Walking home with her at sunset after a long day of running around and getting into trouble
Cheering her on and always supporting her, win or lose
Cooking her a victory Super Dish where you combine all her favorite foods
Massaging her legs, shoulders, and back
Holding her close and telling her you love her
Reassuring her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world when she gets jealous of the more feminine girls
Accepting all of her girlish sensibilities, no matter how much she hates you finding out about them
Patting her head
Getting caught in the rain during a mission and having to huddle together with her under an abandoned bus stop waiting for it to pass
Holding her hand in public
Making her try on cute dresses when you're out on a date even though you know she'll never buy one
Buying her sexy black lace lingerie, only for her to wear spats over them
Tracing your finger over the tanlines she got during the summer and feeling how warm her skin is
Having her jump into your arms and kiss you after spending time apart over vacation
Introducing her to your parents
Marriage
Carrying her over the threshold of your new home to start a life together while she punches you in the shoulder and pouts that she can walk just fine herself
Gently laying her down on the bed
Whispering into her ear how much she means to you while caressing her toned body
Spending an entire night making passionate love to each other
Raising a new generation of tomboy Senrans with
Loving unconditionally as you grow old together
These are the things that tomboy Senrans are for

I love Hikage! Every Thread!

...And then rape?

You posted this already.

>You posted this already.
So?
Everyone needs to be reminded sometimes.
It's very valuable information.
>not knowing about the original copypasta

Griffith pls

You don't rape a tomboy, you rape Murasaki!

>Leo doesn't want to marry Ginrei and her spectacular drills

How many children could those drills bear?

Enough to start a new shinobi school.

when does new link come out

how would your Senran react to you filling her mouth full of your cum?

Shiki tries to put up a flirty, confident facade as usual acting like she's "totally done it before" but during it she actually gets scared because she has no idea what she's doing and is totally unprepared for the taste

Sounds about right to me. I get she'd have trouble swallowing it, she might cough and gag a bit.

whos your senran?

this is a VERY fast snuk slitherin at INCREDIBLE hihg speed

Shiki as well.

gas queen

Ryoubi would probably scowl at me before swallowing, not saying anything because she secretly enjoyed it.

goodnight /skg/
have cozy dreams

>Enjoys the taste of cum on her first try
yeah user there's only so much suspension of disbelief that can occur.

Don't reply to tripfags.

>gas queen
That sounds disgusting.

Why are British women so morbidly obese? It disgusts me /skg/ it is repugnant!

>Why are western women so morbidly obese

fixed that
Unless you're looking at former warsaw pact countries then there are skinny girls because they can't afford to eat enough to get fat.

>want to come back to skg for more good times
>all these new and bad forced memes that will have to be filtered

I miss when skg was 345% great.

Sorry but /skg/ isn't cosy anymore. I blame my self. To much shitting on other people Senrans.

Probably complain about something Hibari related before just accepting it.

Yagyuu tasting your cum before Hibari does and making sure it's high quality! None of that watery stuff for Hibbers!

>no art
>no stories
>no screenshots
What will save /skg/? Will English PBS even make an impact?

If Hibari was your Senran does that mean that Yagyuu and Haruka are also basically your Senrans? Like would you ever get alone time with Hibari?

I know that if Shiki or Murakumo were your Senran the other would hang out at your house and crash on the couch a lot Just to spend time with their bestie No real threesome possibility you'd just have to tolerate being around both of them a lot.

With Hibari as your Senran I think Yagyuu would INSIST you go THROUGH her first, and Haruka, Haruka doesn't mind sharing though she will still try to steal Hibari away. Definite potential for Hibari Haruka (You) threesome, with some possiblity that you probably had to fuck Yagyuu first so she could test you out and see if you're worthy for Hibari.

Small penis humiliation roleplay with Asuka?
Never being sure if she is serious with what she says?

Well, I didn't say it was the first time.

You need to write more stories for me!

Are you WeirdFetishAnon? I'm taking things easy till September, but don't hesitate to tell me what you want anyway.

Hibbers looks really cute here. I bet she's fertile.

Good morning /skg/
I hope everyone has a lovely day today!

Haruka looks even cuter than Hibbers there, look at that warm, loving smile and those gorgeous eyes!

Haha! Got it in one! Good job!

Don't worry! I don't want to traumatise you and ask you to write more of my depraved stories! :3

Hibbers can't wait to show you how grown up she is

I wonder if its the same for Kagura and Naraku. Or is Naraku to protective to even let you near her friend?

I wonder about Imu and Miyabi too. although Miyabi wouldn't be as flexible about the situation as Hibari. Hibari could be convinced into "sharing" if it's Haruka's idea, and then Hibbers will pitch the idea to Yagyuu, who would accept because Hibari wants it.

Miyabi would instantly get red flags at involving Imu with the two of you. But Imu wouldn't leave the two of you alone.

I mean, I'll hear you out, as long it's not something like scat or one of the girls vomiting onto a dick or something.

Yozakura becoming surprisingly protective when she finds out Minori is seeing user?

But I don't want to go out with minori. I want to go out with Yo.

...Minori getting uncharacteristically jealous when she finds out Yozakura got a boyfriend?

Clearly you just need to get Minori a boyfriend.

okay yeah but then this happens

>No real threesome possibility
Yeah right.
If Kumo were your senran, a threesome with Shiki is almost guaranteed. Just convince her that her manga should have a scene like that and she'll do the rest for you.

Well I don't know what to tell you user. Either act as gentlemanly as possible, or knuckle down and show Yozakura her place.

I wonder, if you were one of Haruka's slave, would the other members of the Crimson Squad have any use for you?
Like, would Yomi drag you out onto the beansprout fields to help with the gardening? Would Homura tie you to a chair and make you watch her stand up routine? Would Mirai ever go into the Slave dungeon to ask you to help her grab something off the top of a shelf?

Why haven't SJWs boycotted all games from Japan yet?

>Would Homura tie you to a chair and make you watch her stand up routine?
Only the beansprouts can know peace from this evil.

>Start as a slave
>eventually the rest of crimson starts using you for other tasks.
>They eventually start humanizing you and insist Haruka no longer keeps you in the dungeon
>Continue performing labour for them
>eventually re acclimatize to normal social interaction
>The girls start insisting that if your going to stay in the hobo cave you have to front money for things aswell
>get a job
>go from being some no name slave to a fully productive member of the crimson squad.
What a wild and crazy ride.

I want to carry all of the shopping out of the car all at one without stopping for Mistress Haruka!

>implying crimson can afford a fucking car.

Imagine more senrans based around bugs and sea creatures.

In that case I'll carry all of the shopping bags from the store all the way to the Crimson Cave by my self in one trip!

I'm sure they'll all be very nice and friendly!

squeegee, my eyes hurt

what if I go blind from the eclipse
how will I appreciate hapy bubs

Just remember her green hair and yellow slit eyes!

Why would you describe him Yumi when Hibari has a beautiful pink ribbon on her head paired with beautiful hair curls?

You can still appreciate happy voices.
youtube.com/watch?v=rkgcDAD1mN0

That is Katsuragi! Hibari has long brown hair, deep brown eyes and a red scarf and cool shades!

WAKE UP /SKG/

Pssht, /skg/ is sleeping here.

Well they should wake up so we can talk about how lovely and great Mistress Haruka is or some other topic people other than me want to talk about.

Can we talk about how I seem determined to lose my bank account log in key? I swear I have lost it 3 times in 2 days and I can't find it at the moment?

I know your pain user. I've lost parts of a model for months and it just turns up randomly in the middle of the floor for no reason long after I have up looking for it. It's just sods law really.

I need to pay a friend back once I get a refund from a company but I can't check my account if I don't have it. So now I keep losing it for some reason!

Oh no! You got caught up in one of Harukas games again. She made alot of preperations but she finally managed to transform you into a flat little girl. She also kidnapped your Senran and drugged her up so she's pretty much defenseless. All the other Senrans got a futa aphrodisiac potion and they want to do naughty things to you and your Senran. Haruka let's you decide though who's going to deal with the futa menace.

Will you sacrifice your Senran, will you let them run wild on your body or will you share the pain?

Can't my Senran be futa too?

Only in the true ending where you stay as a girl and she gets you pregnant.

>Haruka drugged herself, turned me into a little girl and made everyone else a futa
I suppose a Slave must do as they're told.

Would you prefer haruka to tie you up and whispering in your ear how slutty you are when you get double teamed by senrans?