Land Speed Record Attempt

So long story short, I was being autistic and going Mach-Jesus down a woodland road in my shitbox. Got pulled over and the cop got me going 108 in a 55. However, the cop was cool and he didn’t give me a ticket, and instead told me since I had a clean record I can appear in court and have the charge lessened or even dropped. Has this happened to anyone else? I’ve never heard of this and it surprised me because of how meats I was going. What am I in for?

>because of how meats I was going

How meats I was going

>op right now

How meats I was going

What kind of meat OP?

...Fuck

I went meats once, shit was crash

How meaty were you?

damn it sounds like you're fast, bet nobody in town can beat your meat

It's amazing how cops treat you when you don't act like a nigger huh?

>goes mach-jesus
>becomes meat

>tfw meat

"Hi officer, nice to meat you"

Were you on your way to meat a human?

>"You know how meat you were going back there, beef boy?"

>However, the cop was cool and he didn’t give me a ticket, and instead told me since I had a clean record I can appear in court and have the charge lessened or even dropped.

If the cop didn't give you a ticket, then you wouldn't have to go to court. OP are you retarded?

my dad had that happen.
he got caught doing 150km in a 100 zone overtaking someone. it was a country road in winter and the roads get full of shitty tourists that can't drive for shit.
the officer was like "you've never had a single ticket or demerit point, and you're a local so if you write a letter to whoever saying you're sorry and won't do it again they'll let you off the hook", and it worked.

found the phoneposter

kys fag

Please include me in the cap when this becomes meme

must have a beefy engine to go that fast, huh?

what a fleshed out post OP

>Mach-Jesus
>how meats I was going

kek

Lmao

Beef or chicken OP?

>he didn’t give me a ticket
>I can appear in court and have the charge lessened or even dropped
That's called getting a ticket

It's over OP. Make a new thread when the steaks aren't as high.

Don't stew on it mate.

Just wait for it to boil over.

Gotta take one in the ribs sometimes

This is what confused me. Yes, he gave me a paper saying i was speeding and to appear in court, but there was no fine and the cop told me he would be there and show the judge that this is my first speeding ticket. should've worded the post better, yeah i got a ticket but no fine.

Also fuck it meat general i guess.

The judge is going to decide the fine and ream your ass. Get a lawyer.

That’s called getting a summons

>cop was cool
Sounds like kind of a jerky to me.

Well the alternative was a $380 ticket

Give us all the juicy details about your appearance in court OP, if you're worried about them grilling you on anything maybe someone here can give you some rare tips.

My appearance won't be for a couple months, but I will. I'm not worried about money, I have enough in savings to pay it, the only thing I'm afraid of is getting my license suspended or some stupid shit like that.

WE MEATME NOW

Holy shit wow I'm slow.

>When you thought Veeky Forums was actually looking out for you but they were just making more meat puns.

I give up..

Don't get your griddle all fired up, we're just ribbing you

my sides have ceased to exist holy shit

Evidently not slow enough. You need to know when to hit the steaks.

Posting in a steaky thread

toasting in ebin bread

yeah. Its decently common. Depending on age, you'll get a minimal fine and a probationary period.

Protip: push the shitbox limits on more remote roads.

Were you driving a RX-7 with a rotisserie engine?

Good thing is you'd have been roast if you t-boned someone at that speed.

Pic related

Why did you stop if it was a woodland road?

Posting in juicy meat thread
Also can we post some nice steaks?

Went past highway patrol doing 150km in a 100 zone out in the country, saw him put his lights on so I just pulled over and wait was really Polite when he came up and he didn’t give me anything at all just told me to slow down idk if we was on his way and and couldn’t be bothered or what but I was dead set thinking my license was gonna get chopped up right there

>Well the alternative was a $380 ticket
The increase in your insurance costs for a reckless speed would be more than $380 over the next three years of your insurance no matter which companies you switched to. In my state, it's more than two "tickets" as you get cited for reckless driving when it's over 100 MPH (Meats per Hour). And there is the huge speeding ticket fine because the fines are not linear. Above 80 meats, the fines take a huge jump. Above 90 it's another plateau jump for the scaling. Above 100 meats there is an additional fixed surcharge that is huge.

If this is your third 100 MPH speeding ticket, it could be a felony in my state. All USA states vary quite a bit on speeding ticket repeat offenders and the window of time that past speeding tickets are used in consideration of reckless speeding situations.

Please also consider that some states are starting to implement "drag racing" laws. This is different from road racing laws that you already know about. If you say something like "I was trying to see how fast I could go" then you risk getting evaluated as a drag racer in those states.

Beat your meat. But not on public roads because that's illegal.

A lot of the time if you preemptively pull over for the cop as soon as you see their lights come on and they are after you, they will be more lenient.

Yeah also it was a pretty sketchy road with not many safe places to pull over so I just pulled into the first safe place I saw

Going that fast you were really raising the STEAKS huh op?

meaty thread

I got caught doing 96 in a 50 with my old shitbox accord. Could have sworn I was doing over 105-110. Cop told me I had to go to court and gave me a ticket. Went to court and the judge basically told me I could get the points off my license if I did online traffic school and sit in one of her criminal arraignment court sessions just to watch it all day. Still had to pay the ticket though. These seem like case by case things depending on how the judge sees you.

>rotisserie engine

>didn't give me a ticket
>ending up in court
Kid, are you retarded?

Have we really addressed the meat of the issue with this thread?

OP's story isn't as juicy as i thought it was going to be
though I wish i could meat these cops when I get pulled for speeding but no
all the ones I get grill me hard
luckily where i normally drive cops are pretty rare

>yes I’d like my meme undercooked with extra cheese please

How meaty is your shitbox?

my fucking sides

filename too

The cop gave you a summons because you were operating well beyond that municipality's offense/fee schedule.... ie: you committed such an offense that you exceeded any preset fine/penalty scale and/or you exceeded things to the point that you were committing a criminal offense. I'm betting it's both, be ready to dig some ditches for community service and say goodbye to that license jackass... not a given, but don't be surprised.

Hellameats

>you were committing a criminal offense.
No, he didn't get cuffed and taken to the station which is what happens with criminal offenses. The officer can't write him a ticket for going 100 because then he'd have it on the record. The officer cannot give you a judgment (choice of lenient punishments) because he is not a judge. So OP gets called in front of a judge and the officer will be there to present the case for leniency to the judge.

All those people who argue that OP is going to get the max penalty are wrong. If there was going to be a big ass penalty, the police officer would have simply written the reckless driving, public endangerment, and speeding ticket. Yes, multiple charges can be stacked. Since the officer obviously didn't write up some big ass tickets, it seems this is a concerted policy by the county government to try to make an impression on first time speeders to not recklessly speed. My car's speedometer goes to 160 MPH, but I've not gone to 90 yet nor do I ever intend to.

That was hella lame

Of the dozen or so times I've been pulled over, I've only had 2 tickets. One for 19k over and the other was a green sticker for noise.

The most surprising one was when I swerved to miss some dude that pulled out in front of me and stalled in the wet, swerved and missed a ped before full locking into a tree. House security cam put me in the clear but I had 2 weeks to get a license or pay $400. You'd think they would have been all over that.

It's ok, low and slow sauteing along the highway is top comfy.

>19k over
What the fuck are you driving.

Is this a thread full of oddities?

Good job, phonefag.