pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/41095-fe6-localization-patch-v10-seriously-we-did-something/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like this thread, shame it'll probably die

>not even an item
Well fuck you as well.

Yeah, unfortunately people on /feg/ love spamming early threads to the point where they destroy the OPs. Oh well, I tried.

Thank you, but it won't work.

Posting here on the off-chance that the mods delete the early, shitty thread again.

>tfw done with Valter so it's back to grinding Tempest
Even if I like it, it's annoying to not be in top 1k after so many battles. And I don't want to use potions, considering the huge surge of people trying to get into 1k at the last minute that happened last Tempest.

Didnt that dude have more than enough stars to advance in the challenge?

What's the most current/accurate translation I should be using for Binding Blade?

He wasn't a competitor. He was hired by Pegasus to knock people out of the tournament. There were a few people like that on Duelist Kingdom, like Kaiba's "Ghost" (in the original he just was a really good disguise artist that pretended to be dead people to throw opponents of their game) and the Paradox Brothers.

You'd have to visit that village with either Fir or Bartre, my man.

I haven't taken a crack at Valter's GHB yet. Is it hard? Anyone beat it without standard cheese?

Clair is for sex.

I like this thread

Hope you rolled for Bridelia

I'd aim for sub 5k, that still yields 8k feathers which is still good enough. Trying to aim for sub 1k would be insanity.

Fir is dead. Chapter 7 on HM was tough as hell so I did not want to reset for Noah and I did not go get Bartre in the Sacea route since Sin and Sue also died.

I really hope we use these thread. /feg/ needs to stop posting early

Did you try Google?
serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/41095-fe6-localization-patch-v10-seriously-we-did-something/

I have little faith but I hope we do because OP of the other thread obviously rushed it out, spammed it in the old thread, and is now pissing his pants because people are calling him out for his shit.

What is wrong with these people? An early thread is honestly fine but why poop your pants over it?

Well, fuck. Karel's a pretty good Swordmaster if you didn't have any trained.
Actually, who the fuck even uses Swordmasters on HM anyway?

Anyone else burning out on Tempest Trials? I'm at about 77k and I just can't be assed to do even my initial two runs before setting it on auto-pilot.

Milady got crited but that's what I was trying to do.

Rutger is great though.

Some one had to die and thankfully it was the old man yodel

>an early thread is honestly fine

Fucking says who?

It's difficult even with standard cheese. Think Legion's except there's no defense tiles, less room to maneuver, and the reinforcements don't wait for you to kill enemies before they spawn.

Cute.

Like 20-30 posts early is...fine. OP of the other thread posted his thread like 60 posts early and kept spamming it in the threads for (you)s. Unfortunately, most of /feg/ doesn't really give enough of a fuck.

>anyone else burning out on tempest trials? I'm at about 77k
>burned out
>about 77k

hmm...I may have found your problem

>just looked at the north
>balistas still hit over their
>no iotes shield so can't cheese with tate and malte.

I miss you already Milady... reinforcements better not come.

I don't remember there being any.
That said, they are the best of the last.

It's amazing how much her design improved with the remake. Her old look(s) had no life to it.

>he's only at 77k

It is getting tiresome but nowhere near as bad as the last one was for me. Combination of the daily bonuses and the maps aren't as bad (I fucking hated the graveyard map, or the mountain one that could screw you over from the very start depending on the units you faced).

I don't think they had an actual artist at that point, which means they probably didn't have a character designer either.
>those thighs
I glad that Hidari kept elements of the old designs.

You know i think I would prefer ambush reinfcoments over this...

18 res what the fuck. It was 98% as well. When I try to sleep enemies if they have a measly 4 percent it's 98% as well how is this fair?

>Be careful who you call ugly in middle school.

Not burned out but I don't have a reason to play. RD's been distracting me from being Celicaless too.

Pretty sure that's the last of the Bern army.

Post your highest arena scores.

Dori is a-dori-ble!

>that time when people drew kids with gray hair because that's how they were datamined
Ah, the good old days

Hey /feg/, hold on to my orbs, yeah? I'll be right back

She never resembled Clive until now, either.

EDDY THATS MY JAWBREAKER

It's usually why I try to reserve as much Restore uses as possible. Considering most of the bullshit early-game, though, I don't think that's going to be easy.
Fucking Sleep Sages and Berserk Bishops everywhere, man.

should've done them before they close arena then dumdum.

Sorry user I couldn't help but roll while you were away, here's your Beruka

Do the support convos between him and Bartre change?

uh oh Deltheas got one of your orbs

Oh shit user, I'm sorry

How high are those merges?

I have one in my caravan still I think but I fucked up and didt see the enemy had a javelin. But even if I did have it she is on the mountains. And yea chapter 21 was fucking insane with the turn limit AND killing weapons AND reiforcments. Shit was brutal. I Actually Loved That Map.

Luckily she decided to attack the enemy wyvern knights and not her team. So roys army got away safely and the ballistis are out of ammo. Thank Eline.

OH SHI-

How'd you do infernal?
I managed to Lunatic by a slim margin and I don't know what to even try now

Ufufu~

Wow she killed them all and only the last one did any damage to her. Hopefully she doest suicide her self.

Clarine has a restore staff ready so if she comes to us she will be cured. Ama try baiting her

Julia +1
Delthea +2
Lyn +5

I really need help to decide on that.

I got a second Ninian on hero fast and I don't think it'll be useful to merge mine.

So, who should I give fortify dragons to, Tiki or Fae?

Tiki is -atk +spd and Fae is +res -def.

>3 star

What is happening in this photo
They're wrapped in a blanket together eating pudding, right?

>have never rolled a single Draug or Eliwood
I guess I should be glad, since the neutral one is just fine for armor memes and I'd only be happy with Eliwood if he had a good IV.

Holy fuck clarine saved the day. If tate died with the divine weapon I would have had to restart. Fuck.

You got cav memes, pal? I can give you a play-by-play.

they're just playing with Feh

I've got 6 Draugs and don't know what the hell to do with him. Can't even inherit Ward Armor onto anyone cause Gwendolyn's the only other one I got.

Sadly no
I have an Ursula with Blarblade, working on Camus rn
Just tell me who I need so I can build for the rerun in a few months

Draug is not bad actually, he has the second best BST in the game.

But he's only useful in armor teams of course.

I'd hold onto her for now, neither or those are that great.

Yeah, but getting him as a 3* instead of Hinata, Lon'qu, Palla, Eliwood, etc., or getting him as a 4* instead of one of the several 4* reds I don't have would displease me.

Is there another red dragon with a high probably of coming to the game?

Otherwise I just want a dragon team for the novelty of having one, I can merge the Tiki if I ever get another one, and I'm fine with the +res Fae, she's better to kill Reinhardts.

Oh, I'd go with Fae then if you're happy with her.

As for other red dragons, it's hard to say. There's still Bantu and possibly Jahn. They might have dragon Laguz too, in which case there's Ena and Gareth.

Yeah, I was thinking that too, with the +6 buff on defense Tiki can survive a hit from a falchion, and deal better with Julia, and I don't think Fae has such problems since she dies to both already.

>Everybody migrated to the shit thread

You got one of the thunder twins? Looking back on it, I think the whole thing falls apart without them. A Hone'd Ursula with Goad support, Blarblade+, and Death Blow only reaches 70 atk, which isn't enough to OHKO the knight and his 78 goddamn hp and 21 res. She'd need the atk+1 seal and Fortify support to get the kill and there's no room for that in the strat. You'd probably need to SI Darting Blow and Swordbreaker on her, so she can double Valter and the knight. You still want the strat?

Something like 4,845. Enough to get into tier 20 but not enough to stay in

I got Olwen, lay it on me user
And thanks

Dely because phone had to charge a bit

Shh... my whole team is sleeping.

Of course the bolting hit. But atleast the druids and the killer bow archers did not move like I knew they wouldt.

The final stretch.

So, I'm fairly new to this game and I'm a little confused about arena. I can get a deathless streak on the highest difficulty, but my score is usually no more than 2,200. What else exactly can I do to increase it? My team has a decent amount of SI but not a ton, does that make a significant difference? Or do I simply need to create a team in which every unit has high BST?

You need a bonus unit on your team to get double the points.

You need a bonus unit.
Arena score is also calculated based on BST and SI cost, which is partially dependent on rarity, so using 5 star units will get you a higher score than using 4 stars

Give me a while to stitch all the pictures together and write stuff out.

>tfw your only bonus unit is Clive so you basically have to use stamina potions

It's not too hard if you cheese it, but I find "cheese" a strange term to use when in this case it basically just means using the right kind of units for the map, which is what you should be doing all the time anyway whenever you have the chance. Anyway, if you use a brave bow archer and a dancer with Wings of Mercy plus two other fairly strong units, you should be fine. I think some people have even completed it with a Klein and 3 dancers but don't quote me on that.

It's not cheese if you're using the units intended to clear the map. It's cheese if the only thing that works is this same busted thing that works on EVERYTHING, which is a big part of why people don't like having to use Cavmemes and Dancers for GHBs, and generally frown upon people that do.

Oh. Damn. I almost never pull good focus units right after they come out, and if I have to use a shitter like Felicia or Alphonse as my bonus unit then I think I'll have a pretty hard time doing a deathless streak.

Well, thanks for the help anons. Might have to 5* the Askr trio after all.

>if you're using the units intended to clear the map
Not that user, but who the hell are the "units intended to clear the map"? Are you not allowed to use any units but the four they show in the preview image?

does effie need the brave lance+? can she work well with just a brave lance? is the 3 damage worth 20,000 feathers?

>It's not cheese if you're using the units intended to clear the map.
There's no such thing as "units intended to clear the map." If you clear the map then you earned that victory, whether or not you used ezmode cav memes.

Just one more chapter and my journey with HM FE6 is done.

poor brunya

went and fell in love with a scaley who could never share her feelings

Actually, that's a thought. Who was in the preview image? Has anyone tried clearing it with that team?

Even if it's a general idea, game devs DO have an intended solution to a puzzle when they make it. There are multiple "right answers", but that doesn't change that they made it with THE Right answer in mind.

The final 10...
Really wish milady was alive. And I don't need fa to be alive for the next chapter right? I leveled her up a bit and even feed her some angelic robes since I had alot of money and the silver card since manakess always have such low health for whatever reason.

Rutger is decked out with killing edges and wyrmslayer just incase.

Never played FE 6 or 7 before, and I have the cartridges of both sitting around in my room. I wanted to play 7 first because I know it's a prequel, but are there any major gameplay upgrades in 7 that would make 6 feel like a chore to play afterward?

Thieves can't promote in 6

I think that's about it really

Alright, here are the essential skills to replicate my strategy to the letter.
Xander needs Swap, QR2/3, and Hone Cav.
Olwen needs Iceberg, an atk-boosting A skill, Lancebreaker 2/3, Ward Cav, and atk+1 seal. Mine is +atk, but you can probably make up the difference with Death Blow 2/3. I run Fury on mine and Olwen never takes damage from an enemy with this strat, meaning a non-Fury.Olwen will always have Lancebreaker ready (most important for Valter).
Cecilia needs Draw Back, Iceberg, TA+raven, and Hone Cav. Mine is +atk, and she needs it to secure a OHKO on the archer. You can get around that with Bowbreaker from a Setsuna, but I personally try to avoid GHB-specific SI.
Camus needs Reposition, Grani, Goad Cav, and Spd+1 seal. Vantage is never used, oddly enough, but Spd+1 is very important to double the lower-left red mage on the first turn with a Hone buff.

If that's all feasible for you, which it should be because that's pretty cookie-cutter for cav memes, refer to the pic and ask me to fill in any blanks you need.

Oh wow, this is just sad. Rutger was hiding his noodle arms behind his 98% crit rate this whole time.

Clarise and dick aren't close enough for the support buffs anyways

I'm pretty sure Fa needs to stay alive if you want to get the true ending. I didn't use her at all since I just rescued her with Clarine and ran away

Thought so. Fa stats are pretty good all things considering and everything is going we but those reinforcements on the south are getting spooky. And durandel just broke.

>only just discovered the nintendo account awards
Should I get 12 stamina refills or 6000 leveling crystals

Light's Blessings, since they're rare as fuck otherwise.

Remember that each item is limited quantity.

>fa
>official translation is fae
Patch this now

done

This shit is tense as fuck. I need good chase music. This whole chapter feels like a chase movie.

You can't use statboosters or promotion items in FE6's preparation menu. If you want to use the arena, you can only do one battle at a time.

Crystals aren't exactly worth the nintendo points. Light's Blessings and stamina pots are very handy though.

Who's the sniper? I'm assuming Klein?