/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV Stormblood General

>Patch 4.06 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/28053f7fa83022c6b203fdcfbd32b042fee8619c

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Moonfire_Faire/

>Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/bFcDNb57

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FW1QY76d-40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I miss you

Why haven't you beat O3s user

There's going to be an FF7 tie-in event or setting at some point in XIV's lifespan. What do you think we'll see? An user from the previous general suggested, albeit speculatively, that a Midgar-inspired setting could be in store at some point. Or maybe we'll see more awkwardly implemented FATEs, except with better Lightning, Cloud and company

nerds

I did

Why couldn't you say those words before?

I said them plenty of times. You just couldn't heard them with him whispering sweet nothings into your ear.

I want this cat to be my wife

We've had some setbacks but lets keep xivg grate!

I'll stew my best, pumpkin.

You know I never wanted it to be like that. You were just so... obsessive...

Obsessive? How could I not be, we were perfect together. Why did you cast me aside?

>"user, we just received this message from the Gods that states you HAVE to watch another man fuck me in front of you!"
>Cirina fags will actually defend this

Anyone wanna do expert on Aether? PF is up, pass is 1332.

>user forcing his weird fetishes on fictional characters

Just a game. Calm down with you e-relationship

Everywhere I went, you would always be close by. You never trusted me. You littered my tells with nothing but hurtful words whenever I was with friends. I just couldn't handle it

I was your friend. You weren't supposed to have anyone else. Why couldn't we spend all our time together?

Why does every Red Mage stand as far away from the group as possible? You guys could at least move in range of aoe heals/buffs I'd think.

Why are you guys airing your dirty laundry out in a general. Why do you or others like you keep doing this shit. Talk to each other through AIM, discord, whatever social media, or in-game. For fuck's sake, nobody cares about your stupid CW-tier relationshit drama.

Do you think this validates your problems with each other, bitching and crying in front of a live studio audience? It fucking doesn't. It makes you guys look like My Chemical Romance-tiers of fuccboi. Fuck out of here.

Ranged seem to suffer from this mentality a lot, for some reason. I don't know why; I even find myself doing it too until I get slapped by shit and wind up making it harder to get healed.

Some people do it to get a good look at the field and think they're being 'map aware'. While a good idea, it's also good to be aware of where the hell your healers are

1 minute left before the game installs, with zero prior hand knowledge of the lore what race would you recommend?

I loved you. You were always the center of my attention even when I was with friends. Why couldn't you see that?
I couldn't just abandon my friends because you wanted me to. It's not fair to them

I used to do this until I leveled a healer and learned how annoying it is. Now I'm a good boy.

catboise

>Female
>Hyur
>Highlander

You're welcome. Be sure to post pics.

Will they ever let me to kick this little shite ass or are they gonna keep pretending that he's in fact dindu?

It's impossible to make a good female highlander.

But we were always with you friends. There was never any time for just US, they crept into everything we did. If you really loved me, why didn't you ever show it?

He really didn't do anything wrong now, though. It was a horrible, retarded asspull, but he's pretty on the level now.

Be sure to thank all of the pathetic japs who cried and threatened to quit if their loli waifu died.

PF up for Lakshmi EX on Aether.
No password.

Fucking FINALLY

It's fine he saved Christmas.

How do you get through the day when all you worry about is fantastical tales of fictional cuckoldry striking you with misfortune at every turn?

Was your last one Levi? He gave me so much trouble. Always lost rolls or other group members constantly fucking up. Either way congrats.

any nibbas on PRIMAL for leveling roulette?

There's apparently some Korean New Year outfits?

Titan, actually. Not many Titan farms and I didn't want to make my own. But Levi was a fucking bitch to do, I hate his mechanics. Ifrit too, but his are less egregious and the fight is shorter.

Leaked pics of cute ebin. Enjoy.

Might as well get it out of the way since there probably won't be another one.

I did EVERYTHING for us. I gave you ideas of games we could play together, things we could do alone, but you didn't care. Your jealousy was too much

Where?

Is FF Logs Perf rating based off the maximum iLvl or your current iLvl?

Is a rating of 42 as a 313 Bard bad?

It has nothing to do with ilvl. i313 is low and without context, that number means nothing

I think part of it is most people just resume their rotation from right where they land after they use the 15y backjump skill at the end of their melee combo and it puts them way in the back further than they really need to be in most cases. I honestly forgot that spells even had the range they have until I started leveling RDM, but since I had leveled most of the casters/healers to 70 already I knew better

>mount farm
>drops first kill
>tank wins roll
>"I can only stay for one or two more runs my thumbs are tired"

You didn't even try to find a good excuse. Don't insult us. Just take your mount and leave

>not having his actual pics

bump

>mount farm
>drops first kill
>get it easily
>stick around for another hour because honor demands it

RELEASE ME

wat

Reminder that wearing large floppy hats while playing BLM means Shatotto herself is laughing at you

probably sounding like this youtube.com/watch?v=FW1QY76d-40

You guys are retarded if you think they're gonna add a setting to a collaboration. You're going to get two lazily implemented FATEs named "Fighting" and "More Fighting" with a butchered, overly-orchestrated version of the FFVII battle themes. And the reward is going to be weapons.

I expect to see the Buster Sword and Masamune for DRK/SAM at least. Tifa, Aerith, Cid and Vincent all can be translated to MNK/WHM/DRG/MCH. Yuffie may be NIN. Red XIII's combs can be themed for quills and books. Who knows what the rest will get.

I know nothing about it. I just searched my name to see if anyone parsed me and it's my average for 3 parses of normal Alte Roite and Exdeath

hmmm

Why is ruin 3 so expensive

>can't whisper on the free trial
Scarlet I am sorry I do not know how to contact you!

Why are lizards so hard to make look good.

same hair . . .

>RELEASE ME

No. You're a good boy.

I do this too. If the group doesn't drop then everyone gets their mount. I've done this many times and it's far more satisfying than actually getting the mount for just myself.

My internet has been pretty skippy lately but I can go for a roulette, sure

Gimme a bit and I'll load the game up

Because they needed to find some reason to use DWS other than Deathflare

Don't know that feel friendo.

peek

Hey.
They don't allow free trials to have proper communication because of money sellers spamming chat.

I'm in Limsa Lominsa if you're around there.

>old wizard yells at clouds

Who cares?

alright it's up, C.F pw 1111

I spawned in Ul'dah, is that far away?

Storywise, a bit.
I can teleport there though.

That both turns me on and creeps me the fuck out. I like it

Cool my name is Azkaellon Solarch!

Why not fix DWT

that's a cute lizard! I hope we get more slider options, and horn options though. The main reason I dont play aura is all the hats clipping

Male au ra is easy mode thou

Because SMN is fine.

>tfw one of your IRL friends finds a lewd commission of your character
Yikes

Still don't know that feel.

Meh 4/10

Don't worry. You're among friends here

now post it

>you both have lewd commissions

>tfw they ask for more

I am a sleepy lizard.

Im gonna need that full image

>tfw you recognise the face/markings/colouration of someone who has a lewd commission out there in public

"So, aether crystals, huh?"

How does this turn you on?
/pet

I like this a lot. I want more tough looking female lizards

This

being gatherboy n chilling is very nice.

i wish this boy would erp

3 pizzas

what should we get lads

you will be graded on this

Anyone on Aether interested in some PotD?

i'm too busy cuttin' trees.

Three cheese pizzas

is this a dominos outside of US? i've never seen a selection like that

Is this the stuff Americans get? What the fuck? I don't get a third of those options in Canada.

no one will notice

australia

assuming you have the same selection as brisbane

americano
chicken + camembert

and you really can't go wrong with a dirty ol' meatlovers

All lizard boys are MINE