vicioussyndicate.com

>/hsg/ Tourney Discord
discord.gg/hsg

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>HS Global Games Choose your Champion
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/esports/tournament/hgg-finals-2017/choose-your-champion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R6O-_eRWk6g
hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/strifecros-kft-midrange-death-knight-divine-shield-paladin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Pepe

Anyone got a good meme deck I can have fun with at R5?

FUCK TEAM 5
FUCK BEN BRODE
FUCK DRUIDS
PEACE

how can I beat Syndragosa?

Quest Shaman

You kid about Webweave, but it would genuinely be a good card at 4 mana

who /reached rank 5 without playing meta cancer/ here?

pic related, my rogue dick

Cthun or Pirate warrior

Face warrior. Remove your own board when you drop her down to 20 and 10.

Especially Brode. He single handedly makes the game much, much worse in my opinion just by being around.

how exactly? I mean how much do we even know about what exactly he does?

I would have played Rogue if I didn't have her golden since pre-nerf Oil.

He is a PR machine. The game is broken and fucked in ways I never thought a successful game could be but because Ben Brode is trotted out every few months to make PR statements that mean nothing and make meme raps, it is all okay because Reddit loves to suck his dick while he makes his obnoxious laughs all the way to the bank.

have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe, /hsg/ does not represent the majority of players and the game is actually incredibly successful for blizzard and that's why the big changes WE think it needs don't happen?

Not even reddit represents the majority of HS players. The game remains fundamentally unchanged because it keeps making money and I'll bet most of the player base doesn't even know who Ben Brode is.

Well, that's one part of it, sure. We don't even really know what he does. I certainly don't see the point in him. He's only ever around to hype new cards and shake us down for shekels. Whenever he does comment, he's completely fake and speaks as if to children, non-answers and PR spin. He's arrogant as fuck and laps up the attention reddit gives him, even releasing two rap videos he recorded in his bedroom for gold and upvotes. In reality he's an ugly, pointless neckbeard.

Of course I have considered that. Is that supposed to make me hate Team 5 or Ben brode less? They are still fucking morons at what they are doing. That is like saying I should like Justin bieber because millions like him due to the fact he produces drivel for the masses.

It was a fun climb from 10-5. Had people add me to ask what deck I was playing.
>meta fags
They're so adorable

Post some good budget decks, I need to get to rank 5.
[note: budget decks do not contain legendaries and epics]

Don't shoot the messenger user

You seemed to be implying reddit liking him is the reason big changes don't happen, the game making money is the reason big changes don't happen.

You can feel however you want about him though I don't care.

This is bullshit and an easy copout. If every online community, whether that be reddit, hearthpwn or blizz forum or wherever are making the same complaints then it is ridiculous to deny that it is a majority opinion. But yeah, Team 5 would rather use imaginary silent people as an excuse to not have to put any work in between expansions to fix their shitty game.

can someone explain why i'm going against netdecks at rank 21?

Do you have Kara?

because people are incredibly shitty at this game. no joke there are people with all the cards and play only netdecked top tier decks and still can't climb out of the gutter. You beat them by being better user. (and playing the most cancerous aggro you can)

No. I hate him because he is a mascot for the game which shills the game so fucking hard but all the fuck morons at reddit can't see past his facade and actually likes him for him shilling the nonsense he does.

What would he have to do for you to not see him as a corporate shill?
>inb4 everything I think is right

I still don't know how to feel about this fucker.
I think he's overrated as shit for control decks and just decent in midrange ones.

AMS: Good in midrange, usually not enough board to make good use of it in control.
Army of the dead: Absolute worst pull possible in control.
Death Grip: Pretty weak effect overall.
Doom Pact: Useless in control who can deal with boards already without destroying 5 cards.
Obliterate: Kinda decent, should probably cost 1 mana though.
Death Coil: 2 mana fireball, top notch.
Death and Decay: 3 mana spell damage consecration, absolutely crazy.
Frostmourne: Even if you can't make use of the resurrection its still a 7 mana Ashbringer.

It just feels like the good midrange decks (Hunter and Warrior) already have better finisher dudes, and he really is either an amazing 8 drop or an ironbark protector depending on card RNG for control.

I hate him because everything he says is bullshit and I think he's an arrogant prick IRL, not because he doesn't fix things overnight (although he could definitely do more if he wanted to)

Give legitimate answers to our questions instead of hiding behind "our data" which we never get to see.
Explain the design process of each expansion and why each expansion comes up with broken bullshit the community takes less than a week to figure out is borked.
Explain why they take so long to nerf cards despite historical evidence that the stuff that the community + streamers + pro gamers complain about simultaneously always gets nerfed in the end.
There it is that simple. Especially the second statement because of shit like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=R6O-_eRWk6g

I think that unless your deck plays a lot of minions he's bad cause anti magic shell and army of the dead are unplayable in heavy spell decks.

Death grip is one of the best cards to get off him though imo. Crushes quest mages and you generally get something good with all the greedy control decks running around.

In general he is overrated for sure though.

dont have quest RIP

>Playing against priest
>Turn 3 they coin, Barnes, Nzzoth into Obsidian statue

I hate this game. I hate this game so fucking much.

That's fair. Honestly I think the real reason they're so slow to nerf shit is because they don't want to make mobile users download too many patches. There was a small comment made about it from a dev at one point I remember and I remember hearing kripp talk about about it.

It's fine because that sort of thing can happen in your favor too, approximately half of the time in fact, check any deck's winrate. Plus the game is so much more reasonable price-wise than MTG, at least you don't have to take out a loan against your house just to build a semi-viable deck.

I'm not an MTG fag but I can see how hearthstone is cheaper in a sense but you can resell/trade MTG cards, you can't in HS.

Is it even possible for Galvadon to not get the can't be targeted by heroes adaption or was the guy I fought just retarded?

It's possible. This is a large part of why galvadon is so shit, a buff paladin deck is actually better without the quest he's that bad.

What's a good budget murloc deck

It is not our fault the mobile client is bloated as fuck. That is on blizzard to solve.

>paladin keeps using his hero power when I have DK Jaina up

You would think they would learn after the 4th elemental

Oh I know I'm just saying I think thats the real reason, the mobile client is fucked and blizzard doesn't want to fix it.

Honestly the pc client is fucked, there's a lot of bugs in the game and weird interactions, most of it doesn't come up in your average game but it's still there. Toast just showed the druid DK has the the same bug as a card from TGT which is also STILL bugged. I think the game has serious spaghetti code issues because blizz never thought it'd be so successful when they were making it, they didn't make it thinking they'd be adding so much shit to it later and now they're just forcing it in rather than fixing it from the ground up like it probably needs but that'd be dev time spent on something that doesn't make money back, new sets make money back.

I'm not saying it's good but that's probably how they think.

gotta spend all your mana user

Which makes whatever Ben Brode says even more pandering and pathetic. Dude has been saying shit like "our data shows" or "our playtesting" or "good priest deck" aka Unicorn priest but hasn't shown one iota of evidence. So they always come across sounding like PR statements and flimsy excuses.

If Priest was so good during playtesting why don't Brode show us the deck now that it is irrelevant? Because it doesn't exist that is why. But everyone forgets this when Brode trots out the latest meme raps and gets upboats instead.

balanced turn 1 gamestate

Nope, I've been spending my gold on packs. Just got the "guaranteed legendaries for the first 10" so far.

going for that forced hero power tempo advantage obviously

don't worry he will run out of cards by the endgame and then you can just steamroll over him

When did this shit get so expensive? I don't wanna play hunter

I have 1600 dust should I make Baron or Sindragosa for my elemental mage deck?

I pre order like a good goy and have never had to buy any more packs than that, I don't see that as expensive I mean all card games cost money.

I guess if you're behind sets though it probably does feel super expensive.

baron

>Playing Mill Rogue in unranked Wild

I think you have to be literally one of the lowest scumfucks on the planet to do this

mill decks are fun you cuck

Mill decks are fun for you but unfun for people in casual who are clearly there to complete their quest

>he doesn't like mill
>he doesn't respect people who actually use unranked for fun decks

let me guess you were trying to practice your latest druid netdeck? Can't just go straight into ranked with that! Gotta protect that rank 15 so you can feel good about yourself!

>not 1 qt streamer for me to donate money to

Are druid and priest the only viable dks?

I think it's all the Un'Goro epics that only go in like one or two decks that are the most frustrating to craft

Paladin and mage are too

If they announced reverse Hall of Fame what old cards should they reintroduce? That's not Dr. Boom

Can someone give me ideas for this OTK DK Uther deck?
AAECAZ8FBu0FkAeKrgLmrgKdvQKO0wIMigH7AZwCtALcA/QF9gf7DIm0Avq/ArPBAtjHAgA=

mage and pally are fringe. Thrall is playable just not exciting and doesn't even make the deck he goes in significantly better, in some cases it's worse.

I think mage and pally DK's will rise after some changes to the meta, they are good cards they're just oppressed by other meta decks or out classed by other options in their class.

Valeera and Rexxar are shit. Valeera could become good if blizz makes some new sub 5 cost spell that's nutty to get an extra copy of. Rexxar will always be shit.

Loatheb

rank 4 quest druid

that's true un goro did feel kind of expensive with all those playable epics. Frozen throne feels more like other sets though it's mostly just legendaries you need and then commons and rares, the epics are mostly memes. One of the best cards of the whole set is common.

Ancestral Spirit/Sneeds/Ancestor calling Shaman my dude, but if you keep projecting that hard you might be able to point your head at the nearest blank wall and give a power point presentation on the best ways of being a dumbass

>Pyroblast (created by babbling book)
>Lose

Guess I didn't play around the 50 spells that the fucking babbling book could give you.

>Mill
>'Fun' deck

They aren't using Mill for fun you flaming retard, they're playing mill because all the good cards for Mill are out of fucking standard

easy mistake, it's ok user we were all shitters at one point too.

>Kripp is being completely cucked out of 12 wins by a stream sniper

Which one of you is it? I'm dying here.

t. mage player

>people care about le ebin stream sniping

please go outside

user having the good cards just makes mill MORE fun.

You're posting on Veeky Forums.

i saw that. absolutely beautiful.

Does Hafu actually have "new nudes" or is Twitch chat just being retarded as usual?

If she does, hit me up

Weren't the last nudes just shoops?

I've seen them and they don't look fake at all

Link the new one boy

You cannot say this and not link them

>Mulligan a card
>Get it back

I'm talking about the old ones. I don't even know if the new ones exist. Literally just google "Hafu nudes"

>mulligan 3 cards
>get those exact cards back as dupes

Sorry man, I wanted to play mill but I didn't wanted to lose stars

Everyone has seen the original leaks, we are talking about the new ones.

>"Weren't the last nudes just shoops?"
so I responded
>"I've seen them and they don't look fake at all"

pay attention

post your murloc pally deck

Last nudes implies there are more than one set.

Please Kripp quit Hearthstone, I need you to do it so I can do it too

>jade druids at rank 20

how to kill a game by making sure no new players ever want to play again

to you maybe

>quitting a game that makes him like 100k a year

He will play it until he turns into dust or the game itself dies.

That is me. I am playing Druid and crushing everyone at Rank 20-19 before deranking and repeating. I want this game to fucking die already and I am doing my part.

hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/strifecros-kft-midrange-death-knight-divine-shield-paladin/
This deck is so fun, I'm having no luck with it in ranked but it's just so fun. Only deck I haven't regretted crafting. It's reaching secret paladin levels of fun.

Same, and I don't see the problem. Is it that isn't good enough to beat a mill deck?

20k streamers are making more than that

I miss hardcore Kripp, Hearthstone and Ranya and turning him casul

Mill is so fucking fun, there's nothing better than beating greedy af decks and playing 5 Nzoths so opp can never go face once

Since there are ranked thresholds does that mean rank 5 is just full of shit decks that got lucky to get there and can now never win a match again?

I want to put a baby in that priestess of the moon.