Attainable dream cars

no attainable dream car thread or even any dream car thread in the catalog. so uhh post pics of your attainable dream cars itt ig

ill start

attainable and dream car are not the same thing. if you can buy it, it's not a dream car. it's just you being a lazy fuck and not spending your money.

What price is considered obtainable?

One lotus espirit costs about 30k, a Porsche Boxster / Carrera can go for 20k, a Corvette for 10k, a Camaro / Formula / Trans Am for 5k, etc.

>pic related

Don't ask why man, just something about this particular model/body style is my favorite vehicle.

You dream of being with out wheels?

That Massive heap of shit that almost caused GM to ax the Cadillac brand all together is your dream car??? Talk about setting the bar low...

Fucking a, one off from trips AND my pic doesn't load. It's a 1990 SL 55 AMG.

Yeah. I'm not what one would refer to as technologically advanced...

lol

I want a GTO just like this one. No clue what a 1970 GTO costs but its a dream car

Forgot picture

You're an ape.

I'd start having better dreams, OP

these novas are attainable if ypu get a 6 cyl bench car. id love to find one with a good body and plop it on a stock car chassis. a la nascarlo, but not as hack

want to pull the trigger so badly

04 gallardo for 70k

Good fucking choice user, sad these don't have more of a following. For me it's either a Mercedes E550 coupe, before they went twin turbo, or a Jaguar XJ-L Supercharged.

Selling this if you're interested. Where you live, user?

>ctrl+f
>no M5 yet
>no one has posted the best sports sedan ever made

God why can't i just have a pristine one sitting in my garage? Why me?

i got u bro

Muh best FWD ever made

would be my second choice

There was no SL55 in 1990 my man.

Attainable in the sense that saving up my salary for half a decade is attainable.
And the Series2/3 are shit, 1 is all I want. It's also double the price of the other two lel.

But this is the more attainable attainable dream.

Really want this as a fist car. It'd be a keeper.

Can't decide if this + mods, E30 + mods, or a Peugeot 306 + rice of my taste.

This is a dream car I will never be able to afford or never buy if I could that I would probably drive daily

?

A 2019 Ram 1500 with the 5.7 Hemi, but in quad cab long bed form. Yes unironically.

Hnggg

I want to find one of these with low miles and no rear wheel well rust.

*overtakes you*

K car?

not necessarily a RS but my next porject will be fox body bubble back capri. found 86 orange gt last summer for 7k owner was 5hrs out of state and dick about meeting and out of state title transfer

one of my personal favorites a dodge dynasty.
technically a k car but i don't like associating them with the likes of a reliant or aries

Hunchback Volvo, specifically the 444 for the oldschool split windshield, with a dual carb B18 or B20.

story?

whatever works for you hoss. boast it

You're thinking of the Cimarron. Not that the 80s Eldorado is great, but it's not THAT much of a pile of shit.

huh?

*outcomfies your shitboxes and new cars in every way*

id smash

only interested in the 2 door 1991 eldorado touring coupe

The whiter version is better

is this a good dreamcar, Veeky Forums?

it is if you're a basketball american

Pic related is the far superior E-Body and also my pick for this thread.

I saw one the other day completely stock showroom condition, it really was refreshing.

off the top of my head
>71-73 or 75-76 Trans Am, preferably with 455HO
>Any Camaro before fifth gen or after 7th, although those aren't super cheap yet
>1988 Pontiac Fiero
>E30, E34, or E36 M3 or 2002
>literally any Viper, but early ones are around 40k which is affordable for an exotic
>Continental Mk IV, V or VI
>Pontiac Laurentian (Canadian Impala)
>Mazda RX-7 FB

I just want to live a life of luxury Veeky Forums

worlds fastest chevy astro

It's a shame about the front wheel drive

I thought I was the only one that liked them old Eldorados. I got a 78 and I love it despite it looking like shit.

What about cars you can afford but can't buy because of their rarity or illegality

Came here to post this.

I can't imagine any are left in good shape

I think it did pretty good at pikes peak thanks to its FWD
Holy shit bravo to whoever kept that car in pristine condition it looks beautiful. makes me miss my grandpa's old deville.
>pic related
is all my poorfag ass wants.

As a NEET without a degree even a 5k car doesn't seem attainable. Why did I had to get a sudden interest in cars? Being poor didn't bother me that much before that.

Good poorfag car

Not really, only options are try to unrice a boyracer’s car, or try to restore one from a junkyard

I have a hard on for basic cars not sold in my country

>car picture from cemetary
are u that cunt who was taking goth girls on her cheating exs grave and fucking them on stone?

8250RPM
WEWWWWWWW

280zx/first gen 300zx
When it comes to fairladies, most people seem to want the 240z or later turbo models, personally, u don't care for either because I like the 280zx/300zx as GT cars

Ah man, my dad had one of those in green when I was a kid.
Very plasticy interior, but the comfiest seats I've say in in car.
The only real reason why we got rid of it was electrical problems making it eat through ECUs.
The would get again, even if just for the seats.

I've been watching a lot of reviews about the Evora S lately, and it's getting tough not to consider it.

what if the car I want the most is something reasonably available considering my money situation

>inb4

>el fwd iz bad meme
neck yourself

Def gonna import a later model one of these once I’m out of college

I will become the BRAAAAP god

E30 Touring
>tfw California

THere are plenty of PTGTs left in good shape. Same car with a bigger butt

my man, same here it's just too bad they are a bit expensive in europe

If you work hard enough you can buy anything, tho

You can't drift so it's not biggie that it's not RWD

I think they're just fucking gorgeous

What state are you in? My dad has a rust free '70 convertible that's sitting in a shed, last I heard he was trying to sell it.

If you're ever in the Washington area there's a lot of 544s still running around, that would probably be your best bet.

How much, and are you anywhere near California?

Unfortunately no, Missouri. I would have to ask him if you're still interested. The pic is from last summer.

seconded

Shidd, that’s a little too far to drive with my schedule, things are hectic at work right now. Good luck though, hope you find someone who can do her up like she deserves.

Sorry to hear, if things ever even out for you shoot me an email at my shitposting address, the GTO certainly isn't moving anytime soon. Could gladly take more pics if wanted.
daggernight0@gmail(dot)com

I know is cliche, but I can't help my love for the GTR specifically the R32

1st gen Rx-7. Had a 79 that blew up last year and I really miss it. But on the bright side I'm going to look at a 85 rx7 this Sunday

It’s a nice looking car stock or modded.

There are a couple of importers in my area that seem legitimate, so I'm saving my pennies to get one even if it's not in the best shape I would spend all my free time to fix it up.

I think Nissan in Japan is starting to remake some of the parts to maintain them so that’s good for you.

Yellow mx-5 na with 240hp

>mfw so busy with school and can't get a job because it'll affect my grades
>mfw my dream is just an '86 fox gt or SVO.

I already own my other dream car but the other one is pretty generic I guess

My fucking sides

>What price is considered obtainable
Anything above what you think you will be able to afford 5 to 10 years out
>But how will I know what I will be able to afford in 5 or 10 years
If you don't have a plan you probably won't be able to afford it, or anything close.

This for me
It just looks so good