Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q853-0WuoO0
youtube.com/watch?v=xEw2yRactuk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kys.

Nino!

How do I make my dreams into reality?

Wow! Mae and her pals are at the top of her thread! Cool!

Desist.

>Being this mad for not being able to shitpost

*Teleports in front of your mage*

I have nothing else to look forward to though. My life is an unending bleak pit of despair and only these heroes can lift me through the darkest depths of sadness.

aaaaand just got Roderick'd
Fuck my life

Convince me not to do this.

I bit the bullet and finally 5 star'd Alfonse... now what?
I figure give him Swordbreaker for a B skill, he's too squishy for QR2 and has no DC option. C skill is always team depending. Iunno who to even run him along with for arena. Doesn't need a big sister to buff him like Nino, his weapon already does it. Speed is so low that buffs in that won't matter too much either.

post your shameful waifu/husbando builds

>42 RES
You are young, but I see wisdom in your eyes.

>Finally get Mathilda
>Shes fucking garbage
ITS NOT FAIR

I can't, that video with the galeforce shenanigans on Valter's map showed me the truth

Don't make me do it, faggots. I'll do it. I'll pull the god damn trigger.

The fact you invested enough in Lyn to give her Brash Assult should be reason enough, you memer

What do people build on Valter

Wait a minute. Both banners end after they supposed to announce new roster of arena bonus units. What are they going to do?

>sending home for feathers
I know you want (you)s, and I'll gladly give them, but why not just save them? The might actually never be rerun.

She has brash assault but she doesn't have the SP to get it to 3. She's that neglected. I don't even use her in Arena Assault.

Take this (you) user. Have a nice day

I FUCKING HATE YOU

Why does echoes have so many redheads? I mean I'm not complaining though

"Legendary" Knight

I want to give him L&D3 with Desperation. After flyer buffs, it's a 60/44 attack spread. Slap in moonbow there with it's 1turn charge and you have pure death

>Appmedia has Delthea in SS so it's clearly been keeping up
>Also has Taco and Ike

What the fuck?

I asked this question several threads back, so sorry for reposting.
Could you rate my future arena team, in terms of points and viability?
TA+QR+Infantry Pulse Nowi (+2, +spd -res), TA+QR/GTomebreaker + Threaten Atk/Hone Atk Fae (+1, +res -spd), Hector, bonus unit.
I'm wondering if this will work and give enough points to stay in t20. Should I replace Hector for Ryoma or a 4*+10 Olivia or some other red? And which B would be better for Fae? (QR, breaker, and Renewal are all on the table).

might be more banners coming

or they'll drag out these bonus units again

Best hair colour. Name one (1) unlikable redhead before Fates.

Lukas and Celica? Mae and Genny have pink hair.

GHB units from best to worse

>Xander
>Camus
>Ursula
>Zephiel
>Michalis
>Valter
>Legion
>FRobin
>Clarisse
>Lloyd
>Navarre
>Berkut

Cath counts, right? Cath.

Cordelia.

Matthis

Jus b urself man

Cordelia

Severa.

Sonya, Boey, and Atlas also had redish hair in the original Gaiden.

Shitvera.

>Isis decides to never rerun Xander or Camus because they're too good for free units
>rerelease Camus GHB with either Sirius or Zeke as the focus
>worse stat distribution but still same base stat total
>rerelease Xander as Siegbert
>worse stat distribution but still same base stat total
how mad would you be
>Berkut all the way at the bottom
>FRobin above anything
>Valter so low
no

Don't lewd them, then. Let their smiles fill you with joy!

>Mae and Genny have pink hair
I'm surprised they didn't keep Genny's ponytail, but her new hair is adorable so it's all good!

Wrong this is the one

Xander
Valter
Camus
Ursula
Legion
Michalis
Zephiel
Berkut
Clarisse
Lloyd
Frobin
Navarre

I hope Saleh cockblocks Ephraim when it comes to Myrrh AND marry his sister .

I like Hana

Trying to put together a cav meme team, but I don't have xander or camus. I have an eliweed and a rein, who do I use to fill out this team, assuming I have any cavalier but limited ones available.

You beat it yet?

>having trouble with Lunatic Valter
>bring in Gray to see what happens
>easily MVP of the team
>tanks hits all the time, cucking ponies left and right with Zanbato
I'm sorry I called you useless when you cucked me out of Celica. I'm going to pay more attention to you from now on.

The requirements change every week so you can't really know until you hit 20. I can't stay in tier 20 with 4850~ including a +2 Nowi and another +2.

>before Fates
Ya got me there
Ehh still passable for being ginger in anime terms I guess since its reddish pink, also Celicas brother and Saber

I've got no other good reds to promote is Zephiel a good 5 star? Does he pull his weight?

What.

Cecilia for the green since you should have at least one of the free ones and Berkut or Ursula if you have them.

Not even close. I gave up like 6 hours ago.

Gtomb breaker is a mispick on fae. You'd normally run that skill on a green mage who can fire back at the enemy trying to target her. What speed is the Nowi, personally I'd think Swordbreaker would be bettee on her so you can completely wall out the majority of reds on your turn, vs. When they run into you. As more general suggestion, you should have a dedicated range as part of your main 3 vs. Hoping the bonus unit is one. Julia with G tomb breaker would work perfectly with those three, covering their gaping weakness and assuming you have a red bonus/4th unit.

This is my second time hitting Tier 20. I wasn't able to maintain it before (as I rely on three powerful units and then the latest GHB to tag along for the ride)

>Athena trapped in titty-monster town
I hope she'll be okay.

Ahahahahahaha

What do you dislike about Priscilla?

Pick one:

Armor March on Hector
Distant Counter on Amelia

I have a cecillia with favorable IVs, no berk or ursula

Distant Counter Amelia.

Good picks
Bad quality

Husbandos before Waifushittery
what other cavs do you have?

roderick? abel?

Run both of them

Berkut is outclassed and his skills are pretty niche in terms of SI potential.

FRobin can deal with Blue Mages and has a unique B skill and Tome.

Valter is a self-destructing tank. Xander and Camus are rated higher because of their prfs and the accessibility of cav buffs bringing them to ridiculous levels, the latter of which applies to Ursula also. Zephiel is uncontestedly THE best Red Armour and top 3 for Armours as a whole. Michalis is super easy to build and abuse thanks to more a prf that's still good but doesn't self-destructs. Also Axe Fliers have less competition than Blue ones.

It's around 4872 to stay in. That's a 696 point average.

I want to fill Mae with my semen.

Her Heroes art doesn't show it but Athena is STACKED

>Valter higher than Camus
>When cav teams are fucking easy to build and Gradivus exists

I'm surprised barely any anons brought this monstrosity up

I honestly don't think you can run an amazing cav team without Xander or Camus, their DC and tankiness cover rein's weakness on enemy phase.
You can try it with a heavily invested Eliwood, and you'd need to do the dumb 40k Cecelia meme too.

Wait what. Shit, i misread the post. Thought he said LIKEABLE redhead.

Time to commit suicide by shotgun blast for this shame.

Clive, abel, stahl, peri, titania, gunter, frederick, elise.

>Camus

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Def Ploy my guy.

Look at him and laugh.

Ah well, rip then.

>so used to her Heroes art that I forgot
Fuck Miyuu.

Wat the fuck am I going vs in arena this season

Wouldn't Valter be in more trouble if we're talking about Def Ploy? There are many Lance Fliers with high Res, while there are barely any Lance cavs with high Res. If that's the case Mathilda, Pieri, and Jagen would be rated better than Camus.

>no Tharja still
Not a good week for me

Yeah man, honestly I'd give up on that dream unless you get Xander and Camus.
Are you new or just didn't care enough to get them while they were available?

Just new.

I am hopping in t19-20, so I was generally aiming for ~4850-60. My current team of 2 mages and Hector is getting only ~4820, and that's with the bonus unit.
On that topic, how can I calculate the team point total?

I thought the tomebreaker can run well with Lightning Breath, making her essentially a weaker version of Julia.
Nowi is 30 spd with +spd. I was thinking than Swordbreaker will be an overkill combined with TA, and QR was to make her more viable against both lances and swords, but that's worth considering.
I actually run Julia, but she has low score with no merges, so that's why I was thinking of replacing her. Including her as a 3rd would be cool, but only when Alfonse/other red is a bonus.

Nobody cares.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q853-0WuoO0
Should probably post this too. All royals except for the imoutos I guess.

Valter is a better player phase unit and more flexable than camus and has access to buffs as well and with amazing starting kit

He is better than camus without question
Whats worng with camus is that he is in between being a tank and and middling speed and has only one build

Also not everyone has to have DC to be good shitter

>every single Fates sibling
my optimism is fading fast, but I'm at least glad Raul is getting fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=xEw2yRactuk&feature=youtu.be

Alright, cool, they got the fates royal reveals (minus Elise/Sakura out of the way)

I am now curious who the female rider and bowman are again

but jesus, why is the voice acting so shit? I like to think my standards for VA aren't that high

>On that topic, how can I calculate the team point total?
Trial and error. You could use Arena Assault.

>Pieri has 33/33 offense
>Camus only has 32/33
>Pieri can use Def Ploy
>Camus can't
Why is Camus such a bad unit?

>Two dancers with WoM
If he wanted a (you) that bad, he could have ask for it
Fuck yeah!

>b-b-b-b-b-but muh DC!!

Means nothing if you have no Res (LOL

Camuscucks are the scum of the earth.

How the fuck is heroes voice acting better than warriors? Also, NoA still totally silent, West getting carried by NoE, wtf is going on?