I'm such a shit driver I am going to cause an accident very soon

I'm such a shit driver I am going to cause an accident very soon.

how do you figure?

drop the unsafe manual bro, get an automatic, manuals are unsafe

i know

I was waiting to turn right at an intersection and when there's trees, parked cars and letterboxes blocking your way as well as a clutch pedal and a gear stick you need to contend with its an accident waiting to happen.

agreed, and if you get an accident as a new driver,your insurance score is gonna be fucked.
manuals are for hobby people, not to get from a to b. I did my license with manual but swapped to automatic as my first car, it's relaxing af

Before doing anything. And I mean ANYTHING related to changing the motion of your car - slowing down, moving from a stop etc: check mirrors + check around you.
I used to be an unsafe retard at 17 but as long as your observation is good you can't do much harm. Once you are good at this you can naturally get good driving sense.

I still drive like an unsafe cunt but I never put anyone else in danger because my observation is top fucking notch.

I ride a motorcycle and my obs is top notch on that as well but in the car it feels like I can't see anything.

Fuck off with the samefagging

They're right, though.

checked

if you're so disabled you can't work a clutch without distracting yourself from driving, you are too disabled to be driving.

I learnt in a manual. Within a 100 miles it was all automatic. You're just a shit driver.

oh look its this thread again. why aren't you posting about subarus?

This. Just make sure nobody is in your path before you go on your retarded way and you can only fuck up your own shit, which nobody cares about.

i just saved up and bought driving lessons at 21, have had noone to drive with because i dont have a father or willing relative. Its really expensive here unfortunately. How long does it take to learn how to drive?

ive driven around 5 times around 40 minutes each and struggle with reversing,getting engine stops when slowing down at intersections and stuff like that.

just crash lmao who cares

>someone says something right
>waah samefag
Fuck off tryhard
Everyone knows that automatics are infinitely better for daily driving, nobody is saying manuals are the worst thing ever, just not for constant use
I like driving manual for fun but when I'm just riding to work in the morning, all tired and still waking up, I don't need extra shit distracting me like working the transmission.

If you read each post you can tell he's a samefag.
I disagree with you on the manuals being a pain in the ass thing (and I'm Amerifat), but I agree that maybe a retard such as OP should stick with the automatic handicap.

same i agree

oh boy dont count the hours that you have driven, instead how long until it sticks.

>Americans
I wish we had an /euroo/ so we didn't have to live with American retarded drivers.
I mean, everyone in the rest of the world manages with manual transmission just fine. How hard could it be?
Mentally impaired people shouldn't be driving in the first place you know.

OP is a european