/hg/ - Halo General

Halo needs another anime desu edition!

Welcome to Halo General. Here we discuss the Halo games, expanded universe, and fan projects. Discussion of general Xbox developments, news, and games is also allowed unless stated otherwise.

>SPV3 is now publicly available for free download on PC
- the entire Halo CE campaign re-imagined with new areas, enemies, and features
- Downloading is free and only requires a working version of Halo Custom Edition
mediafire.com/file/t5y8t0t6zte67gc/SPV3.1.0.zip

>Latest Halo Community Update
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/haze-of-glory

>Important Halo Links and Notes
pastebin.com/TEdXes5c

>Spartan Company:
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halo general

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/
xboxclips.com/

>>>Halo News

There isn't enough respect in our community for the amount of effort and care that's put into making the images like that OP pic. It's good somebody finally shed some light on that outside of fileshare man. Maybe we'll see more appreciation for this type of thing and hopefully a strong return of it in Halo 5 or 6.

Kill yourself.

That wasn't a very constructive, creative, or contributing post at all you fucking leaf. I guess you must just be jealous of the skill that people like Vexsf have. Sorry that you'll never be as capable of creating Forge-Art as he is but you shouldn't go around taking your irrational anger on people like me who just want to help improve the Halo community.

NO, ANIME IS NOT GOOD FOR THE HALO COMMUNITTY!

AYO

What the fuck is wrong with him?

I have no idea. He's just that immature.
It's not funny, it's just annoying at this point. But like someone said earlier, the whole Megumin thing is him trying to force a meme that won't catch on.

Someone post the pasta about how Dog is trying to force a meme that nobody gives a fuck about.

Not gonna lie, that's impressive

>plenty of traffic to justify having a general
>not enough britbongs that care enough to bump the thread at night
400 here we come!

>somebody in /hg/ has bigger autism than me

Just make sure in the 400 pic that we exclude all brits.

You're fine, lems. We like you

I am ok with this

This but also exclude all discorde cucks that post all day but purposely avoid the thread.

THAT DOG IS A MENACE THAT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!
GET ME PICTURES OF PUNISHED DOG!

But how do we know who they are?

You're not funny or clever

It's pretty easy to figure out. Just the people that post commonly on discord at the times when the thread dies/is on death row. We already also know a few of them admit to not wanting to post in the thread. I'll make a rough list later.

What did he mean by this?

hey man there are only like 3 brits, cut them some slack

But you would have to be a discordcuck to know this so will be excluded as well.

I post in both. But I don't exclude the thread.

So one rule for you and one rule for the rest? I don't think so. Anyone present in the discord is a cuck and will be excluded including you.

>reading comprehension

Nah

What part of
>that post commonly on discord at the times when the thread dies/is on death row
Do you not understand?

Nobody but you is saying ban all discord people

Stop falling for terrible bait holy shit

you think you can take this /hg/ away from me?

Yes.
Sounds like a double standard to me. All discordcucks are cucks so you can burn with them.
Yeah some guy is trying to save his own ass despite being a discordcuck as well.

/hg/ hasn't been yours for a long time now, Kai.

To be fair, he does speak now, but everything else is correct.
his voice is damn sexy tho

Damn

Post GT

>falseflagging
we're not that dead, right?

>we're not that dead, right?
Only at night. We're fine during the day.

but I am the real Kai

People like you are the reason I avoid the thread. Constantly trying to create divides within the company and exclude people for stupid reasons.

At least the discord fosters a better sense of /hg/ community.

SIGMUND IS A RAT BASTARD

the discord fosters a better sense of /hg/ community.
Pfffhahahahahaha

What would I talk about all day in the thread? I can blogpost in the discord.

>At least the discord fosters a better sense of /hg/ community.

Nobody is making you post in the thread.
Just don't think your actions won't have consiquences.

It does.

I can post screencaps of worse than that from the threads. What's your point?

Nah

The discord literally barely discusses halo.
It's fine for everything else. This is a better place for halo.

It really doesn't. It's good for memes I guesss. But Halo talk is virtually non-existant there.

Halo > CoD

>Halo > CoD
Make a full ranking

1. Combat Evolved
2. Halo 2
3. Halo 3
4. Modern Warfare
5. Black Ops
6. ODST
7. Halo Wars 2

Everything else is shit

Battlefield > Halo > Cod

Titanfall >Battlefield > Halo > Titanfall 2 > CoD

Ye

Wrong. And the halo discussion also happens in the parties, you know, when the community in the discord plays the games unlike the shitposters in the thread.

So wrong again. Where is all this halo talk in the thread? All you've done so far is shitpost about the discord and other drama. You people are a fucking joke.

There is more halo talk in this 2 hour thresd than in the last 24 hours on the discord

There is a reason why it's you against everyone else here.
But hey, thanks for the bumps.
;)

>if I say it enough, it will be true
K

Rat Bastard pls

Wrong.

>T-there's a reason I just don't know it so I'll pretend
Literally you

Not an argument.

Proving me right with every post.

Rate it

stop giving the discuck (YOU)s
His obsession with just repeating "wrong" over and over has already shown he has no argument.

Not halo.

Is this what threadfags actually believe it halo discussion? Pathetic. Just pointless "rate it" posts in a poor attempt to keep your dead general alive.

>stop giving the discuck (YOU)s
>His obsession with just repeating "wrong" over and over has already shown he has no argument.
Good point. I'll just let him go.

>maybe if I say he has no argument it'll hide the fact it is actually me that has no argument

You're BTFO and anyone can see it.

>I'll pretend I didn't lose an argument
Literally you right now

7/10

It does a lot that re energizes the campaign and despite what you've heard, the latter half is still fun.
It does get a bit obsessive with the additions, but ut's still overall a better campaign tjan anything after H3.

Reccomended.

8/10
Literally better than combat evolved, even if they did make two betrayals worse.

>even if they did make two betrayals worse.
It evens out because Library is much better

9/10

It's overstuffed with dumb shit, it's filled with needless extra enemies, and some of the design just begs the question "why?", but God Damn if it isn't the most raw fun halo campaign in years.
Yes. It's better than vanilla CE.

>Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition
Earlyfags BTFO

Don't give a shit.
I got my money's worth. Best season oass I've ever bought into.

4/10, will explain later

7/10

Takes what CE does and makes it worse BUT adds it's own shit yo mostly make up for it.

For reference, the original CE is an 8.5/10 for me

Is yapyap good?

>not exclusively maining colony
It's like he doesn't want to be made of worms.
What is he, gay?

Probably

>tfw lgbt has a halo general and its more active

Backup admitted he let the thread die.

And I'd do it again!

Go buy Destiny 2

>random group of fans that can into programming shits on triple-A game studio with triple-digit million budget
SPv3 is what Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary should have been.

>shitting all over a classic is what it should have been
pfhahahaha. No.

Does anybody have a screenshot of the HW2 Season 2 banner?

Reminder that this is the selection that the game started with...

And this is the selection now.

>Just proves the user's point by not keeping the thread alive
????

I fully intended to keep the thread alive until I saw the last post was just shitposting about euros not keeping the thread alive.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

I wouldn't say it's what anniversary shoupd have been, but i agree it's a great remix

Backup, if you're reading this, the reason this OP has no butthurt stemming from it is that it's still 100% Halo.
There's a difference between posting something made in forge and just an unaffiliated /a/ pic.

>Page 10
>Last post before that one was an hour ago
>I fully intended to keep the thread alive

>backup lets /hg/ die to spite one user
Might as well stay in the discord if you want that 24/7 circlejerk

If you're being honest, letting the thread die because your fee fees got hurt is pretty sad desu.

>Concept art for Mark IV actually stuck to art style and design
>Meanwhile we know what happened with Mark V
For what purpose

Don't mind me, just a reminder that Forge World is the best canvas because it was made by bungie.

Doubt all you want pleb.

Quite the opposite. I let the thread die because other peoples fee fees get hurt.

Why are we still having this discussion?
/hg/ isn't goiny anywhere. It has plenty of traffic for 18 out of the 24 hours in a day to be worth existing. 3 months ago? Not so much, and if it had stayed dead then, well that woulf have been completely justified. But something happened, and the place persevered, and now it's doing pretty well.
You have to understsnd that you're dealing with a franchise that is almost exclusively entertained in the American market, meaning once the sun goes down, there is going to be naturally less chatter. Most generals don't have this problem because Veeky Forums is at its core a site with eastern influence and thus privy to worldwide discussion.
Here's what's probably going to happen: /hg/ will continue to exist through the backwards compatibility launch and into the mid fall, every day hitting likely over 100 replies. Will threads be archived overnight during that time frame? Yes, probably multiple times, but until the general ceases to be populated during most of the day, it's not going to actually "die".
What happens in the winter is anyone's guess at this point.

This triggers the discucks

>I let the thread die because other peoples fee fees get hurt
That's pure evil, eliminate yourself my man.