>Flight Path Calculator
planepath.net/

>Weapon Damage
i.imgur.com/CWzPshW.png

>Resources for Statpadders
pubg.me/

>Empty Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Early Access Month 4 Update (01/08/2017)
steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/1451700696565067398

>Early Access Week 21 Update (17/08/2017)
steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/2781390484561132315

>Movement Speed and Circle Properties
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J1a_K0lusP-WaLTxcSPIhx2Yaotik-WAtU0GvdHlL9A/edit#gid=0

Previous Thread

drop in zharki

ESPORTS READY :^)
PERFECTLY BALANCED :^)
LITERALLY ZERO TECHNICAL ISSUES :^)

Hide and seek world championships.

Friendly reminder that Pochinki is my city

How do I get across the bridges to military island halfway through the game
Are you supposed to use a boat? A car? Can I fuck the bridge entirely and swim across? I've crossed the bridges almost a dozen times now with vehicles under fire and it only worked twice

LET'S FUCKING GO

FIRST SOLO WIN
68 HOURS

all options are fine, even swimming, but do it early if that's your only option

>VSS
>SCAR
Why there is airsoft guns in this game?

idk what is about this game and the jerkoff people have about their "first wins".

seriously, whats so good about that?

A lot of people actually care about their rating and winrate.

what is the medium rating?

thats not an answer to my question

Fuck winning, I want to get KILLS. How do I get a lot of kills? Should I drop in a populated area and hope I get a gun first?

>drop near people
>get any gun
>run them all down
>leave fully geared
>kill more people and potentially win

seems to work for me

Why is Therese a marketing for keys above $2.50 when you can just buy them for $2.50 from steam?

There* stupid autocorrect

>drop near people
>don't get any gun because random
>die
Literally my lats 5 games.

who cares though just move on it takes less than a minute to get into another game

god damn the m249 is fun

FUCK OFF LITTLE FAGGOT
Underage ban

VSS must be the most tedious guns in the game for both the shooter and the person getting shot..

>the VSS is so slow and does so little damage you literally have to guess where your opponent will be in 3-5 seconds and then hit him five or six times
What an useless piece of shit

Sensitivity lines are gone from GameUserSettings.ini - where do I change sens now?

In the ingame settings

Mapping spacebar as an alt crouch button in the ini has made jumping slightly less annoying.

Consistently jumping out of windows is nice too. Highly recommended.

>tfw game crashes while in the plane and you rejoin in just to hear yourself getting punched to death while in a black screen

Thanks Player Unknown (^:

>can't silence a shotgun

You can put one on the Saiga.

>not using the s12k

Is it good or bad if I do much better in first person only than in normal third and first person mode?

You lost me halfway there

>entire team gets eliminated by one guy
>we were all equipped and none of us fired a single shot at him

PlayerUnknown is a fucking hack and a whiny little bitch who sucks Streamer dick. Wish someone would kick him through a glass door again.

>land roz with my squad
>my building are not loaded in
>land at warehouse
>loot a slut12
>see 2 enemies on the top floor of a house
>shoot them through the unrendered building
>kill them both

how fucked am I lads

>why are people pleased about their accomplishments, however small

The first few games I hated shotguns but holy shit is it fun to circle around people and blast them in the face.

wait how do you activate bukakke mode

bukkake is always better with a little bit of choking

>bought 50 gamescon crates when they were $1.40
>they nearly doubled now

This game is about to pay for itself 5 times over.

Five times over?

You made less than $70.

>fuck a girl in the mouth
>she makes a "glup glup glup glorp glorp glurp glropl glrporplprlrp" sound

They're going to shoot up over $5 on the 26th and reach $10 eventually.

Muh dick

This

When they release this on console, do you guys think the game will be ruined? I worry they'll make it much easier

It's another *you are a retard and don't loot the silencer and get spotted at last circle because of that* episode

Can't remember the last time I crossed the bridge. Always keep on looting in the blue, get a boat on the coast even if you have to drive all the way to the west end of the map. Don't forget fuel, boost up and ship over in peace. If you're lucky you'll come across an unlooted airdrop on the way.

t. just did it

I always run across and kill the shits camping.

Yeah this is the best way to get over, but it fucking sucks that it's the only way to really make it..

I think it's more of a you're a retard because you go prone for no reason episode. Pretty sure anyone in that small of a circle could hear you shooting even if you had a suppressor.

You were in a shit spot user. I would have used the other guy has bait honestly.

>Entfernungskalibrierung

Would crouching have helped with the fact that he's scoping me from the tower..

No, but you should always be moving a little bit when laying down. He headshotted you, I doubt he would manage that if you kept moving slightly.

>GEWINNER GEWINNER HÜHNCHEN DINNER
Seriously?

It means Winner Winner Chicken-Dinner

So is first person still a clusterfuck of people camping all game.

Is it still 20 minutes of running with nothing happening, then you get shot in the back from 300 meters away.

feelsbadman

i don't get why people like first person

>tfw 281K

>blacking your name
Wait for the sperg user who is going to strip your online ID naked here.

IT FINALLY HAPPENED
I WON POCHINKI
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I WENT AROUND WITH A FULL KITTED OUT SILENCED VECTOR FUCKING DESTROYING EVERYONE
I LEFT POCHINKI WITH 11 KILLS
WOOOOOOOOO

how are either of those things exclusive to first person? at least people can't sit around a corner and see you from behind the wall

>be me in first person mode
>just camping inside a house untill you hear footsteps which is literally better than any third person peeking you will ever do
>just kill the guy
if anything FP just promotes this kind of bullshit even more, i prefer the fight where everyone has wallhacks to a degree

>squads
>we land in a area with like 5 houses and a warehouse
>I land a warehouse and loot it
>A squadmate rages that I looted the warehouse and punches me down to like 0 hp
>Follow him into his house
>Loot a gun
>Shoot and down him
>Execute him
>Call him a faggot then leave

h-how long are the bans for team killing

g-go aggro more user, you can do it

no rankshaming please

>be me in third person mode
>just camp inside a house, prone behind a wall, until i hear footsteps
>use the camera to locate the guy without moving
>kill him
it's exactly the same except camping is more effective in third person, i get that people might camp more in first person because they're scared to explore but eternal camping is easier and better in third person mode. at least in first person you have to react when someone comes around the corner, in third person you can see exactly where they are before they know you exist

I would get a lot more kills if the game didn't fucking freeze with "network lag" half the time I see someone.

>at least in first person you have to react when someone comes around the corner, in third person you can see exactly where they are before they know you exist
eh, kind of lowers the skill cap for the game though imo, makes moving effectively matter less in first person (because everyone has shit vision/is relying on sound to carry them)

TPP makes it infinitely easier to clear rooms though. You don't have to enter to check most of them.

i feel you user, i've lost some good games to frame drops as well. good thing they aren't that common anymore

It means Winner Winner Chicken-Dinner

Voittaja Voittaja Kana-ateria

>squads
>we wipe a squad by a sniper tower
>killed 3, nobody else around
>must have only been 3
>suddenly we are getting shotgunned from next to us
>there is no players with us
>shotgunner downs us all
>walks out from inside a wall of the sniper tower
>his buildings weren't rendered
shit game senpai

Worded that poorly, thats my bad.

What I mean is, is first person as bad as a boring camping cluster fuck as 3rd person?

Oh, yeah it's pretty much the same

what a waste of money.

take fate into ur own hands frend

I JUST GOT KILLED BY ANOTHER GUY WHOSE BUILDING HADN'T FUCKING RENDERED

JESUS CHRIST THIS GAME IS SO SHIT

>drop into squad auto match all morning
>chinks
>chinks
>chinks
>chinks

those are the actual games ive played so far, minus the 3-4 games where i loaded into squad as one person

if you're not at least hitting 10 kill every game you're doing it wrong

if you dont have 144hz 27" monitor you cannot hit 10 kills

i bet you're the kind of shitter that says, "relax dude, it's just a game" when you're called out for playing like a retard

YFW you've killed 3 people already and no boosters so you are stuck at 80% hp and then you kill another guy and get a level 3 helmet but somebody headshots you with a Kar98

Yeah, obviously. How is that even a question?

What's easier to hit with a slow ass sniper rifle, a prone paralyzed snail or someone moving around crouched? There's a reason anyone remotely good at this game never stop moving

>spent $30 on this
>made $60 buy selling digital clothing and 'crates' to dumbass kids on steam

worth it

>get camel coat from a box I spent 700 BP on
>sell camel coat for $29
Now should I buy as many gamescom crates as I can with that money and sell them later?

>drop in a spicy area
>tell myself I'm going to be brave and go on the offensive
>hear gunshots
>get spooked
>hide in a bedroom with an uzi until it all blows over

>Was 501 NA solos on friday
>Dropped to 2560 by sunday

Life is pain

nigga i've got some 100eu shitty 60hz offbrand iiyama shit or something idek and i'm doing it

just git gud

user cmon..

wasnt this game already done before? like h1z1 or some shit like that?

yeah it was done before in arma 2 battle royal mod :^))))))))))))))

VSS is for late-game, small-circle encounters.

Sub-sonic rounds and suppressor means that people have no idea where the shots are coming from, and for the short-distances of late-game fighting, the bullet velocity isn't a big problem.

Nope. PLAYERUNKNOWN invented the Skydiving Hunger Games genre. I know some people will mention that Battle Royale came out first but neither Suzanne Collins or PLAYERUNKNOWN had heard of it until long after their IP's became hits

good ole mosquito gun.

PU worked on H1Z1 you idiot.

No he didnt. you idiot.

Was barely the same thing : /
And you're just reinforcing my point: PLAYERUNKNOWN inventing the genre (hence why no one else had done it before -- because it didn't exist)