My mother is trying to get me to get a 2014 Kia Forte. I am not a fan of Kia at all cause personally...

My mother is trying to get me to get a 2014 Kia Forte. I am not a fan of Kia at all cause personally, the brand name of the car alone turns me off and so does the shitty logo.

What is Veeky Forums's consensus on these cars? Should I not judge a book by its cover? Or should I avoid this car brand like a Jew avoids a donation center?

>my mom is trying to dictate my car purchase
Who's money is it?

If you're going to buy a boring commuter car, get a civic or a corolla.

No one's money yet. I guess she wants me to sell my motorcycle though. I dunno. But I've been telling her how much I want a car cause fuck riding a motorcycle in the wind and rain.

I was thinking more like a Prius cause it's a gas saver. Civic seems interesting though. I live in Las Vegas so Hondas have a high theft rating over here. Sucks.

stfu and buy a Civic

Are you underage? Buy wahtever you like if not, dafuq?

The two KIAs I've driven were the two worst cars I've ever driven. Drove like they were made of legos.

If it's your money, get what you want. If your mom is buying you a car, shut up and say thank you.

Buy a civic for 3k. Keep the bike

at least find a Koupe trim

>las vegas
>rain

>rags on the Kia
>wants a prius

The prius is the biggest pos made in the last two decades.

This

>the brand name of the car alone turns me off and so does the shitty logo.

Then throw some Lexus badges on it.

>Hates riding motorcycle in rain
>Lives in Vegas, what rain?
>Wants a Prius
>Free Kia from mom

I'm failing to understand what the problem is. Your mom realizes you are an idiot and is trying to help.

A large purchase like this isn't something that OP should shut up about without talking it over with his mom in a constructive way. Sounds like there was little research done on her end. You both should go test drive a few cars before settling.

>I was thinking more like a Prius cause it's a gas saver
get the fuck out of here soyboy
I don't even like bikes but I can see why you want to get off yours, you fucking pussy

get off my image board, soyboy
i don't appreciate getting triggered by a faggot wanting a prius

>I was thinking more like a Prius

This is a masterfully crafted bait thread.

this is unironically god tier bait
good one op

>Unironically hating a car for fulfilling it's purpose
Yeah no shit it looks like a fucking cheesewedge, but it delivers on MPG