Pic related costs only $120k and outperforms $600k supercars like the ford gt

pic related costs only $120k and outperforms $600k supercars like the ford gt

how?

Other urls found in this thread:

roadandtrack.com/new-cars/a15947346/2019-chevrolet-corvette-zr1-vir-lap-record/
fordproblems.com/recalls/
youtube.com/watch?v=CYIKw91sAWE
motorauthority.com/news/1115405_4th-lawsuit-filed-over-c7-corvette-z06-cooling-issues
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YOU HAVE PUT TOGETHER A BULLETPROOF ARGUMENT AGAINST WHAT I HAVE TO SAY.

I AM MAD.

Okay BUT in the Corvette the stereo only ever plays one band

Because other companies such as Ford and Nissan literally cannot compete

because it's built cheap as fuck.

Corvette - motor with the same basic architecture for the past 50 years
Ford GT - literally the motor from a Daytona prototype

Corvette - manual or slushbox
Ford GT - racing derived dual clutch transmission

Corvette - ugly fixed wing and fixed suspension
Ford GT - active aero

Corvette - built to be literally as cheap as possible to play the 'value' card
Ford GT - bespoke chassis built to be an engineering showcase

you can go faster than the Corvette in a $30k miata but it won't be as easy to go fast as it would be in a GT

fuck let's bury these tired ass troll threads

watch as Prez/poo/ gets BTFO in his own thread yet again

And with all those advancements, its still slower.

like i said, you could go even faster for even cheaper

nope

NO, S/O/VIET IS TRIGGERING ME AGAIN!!!

Now do it from the factory in a road legal vehicle.

Im not sure you could make a Miata go that fast while keeping it road legal (even assuming emissions aren't an issue for you to get it plated), and keep it under 100k. I think you'll run into a lot of issues with any cheap car that you niggerrig with speed parts, eventually you'll be limited by the chassis and things you can't change without voiding the legality of it on the road.

as if the zr1 is street legal

>Now do it from the factory

What the fuck is with Veeky Forums and "factory"? I thought this was an enthusiast board ffs... Plenty of people build stupid fast and road legal cars in their fucking garages all the time.

Same way the last Zr1 did, and the C6Z06 did before that when it came out, and C4 ZR1 before that.

Corvettes may not be perfect, and they may have pushcuck engines with leaf springs, but they always punch above their weight class.

it can outperform hypercars and suck my dick while doing it i still never want a car from a shitty company that needs a bailout every year and is fanboyed by retarded boomers.
Corvette can go get fucked, its a car for girls and babies. Rip viper, the only true american sports car the world respects.

>from a Daytona prototype
from a sandbagging gt car that can't win without bop

>dual clutch transmission
dry clutches for minimum life, all the negatives of a manual, all the fun of an automatic

>active aero
for use the one time you get it fast enough on a track to matter

>bespoke chassis built to be an engineering showcase
still outrun by a "cheapo as possible" "value card".

lolkys

кyдфeyв

>muh bop

lol

>take a big fucking engine made dirt cheap and super moddable thanks to economy of scale and years of refinement
>strap it into a light and deceptively simple chassis with plastic body panels
>add creature comforts and just enough safety
No other self-respecting company would be content with putting a truck engine in a toy car.

the EcoBoost V6 in the Ford GT shares literally 70% of its parts with the F150

Imagine how mad OP must be at soviet an alphonse that he makes these threads everyday

Lol'd
>projecting this hard
LOL

it's simply too easy to trigger prezo

they really gave him a complex, literally broke his brain

NOT TRUE!!! I AM NOT BUTTHURT ARGH!!!

>Ford GT - bespoke chassis built to be an engineering showcase
>interior cheaper and more shitty than a base model ford fiesta

>v6
>not a hybrid
>slower than a vette

>engineering showcase

ouch lol

ITT:
GT fanboys use moot points to defend their car that lost.

>Haha well the Corvette is a pushrod! Did you hear me? PUSHROD!!
This is a perfect example of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"

>slower than the vette
nope

>Lost
nope

>hand made extra lean ground beef burger
>add gouda n pizza mozzarella
>organic tomato, pickle, spinnach
>topped w/rustico genoa salami
>enveloped in freshly baked white bun, lightly toasted w/ avacado
>side of freshly cut russet potato. Sliced, salted, seasoned and cooked to absolute perfection in actifry
>my thread is full of ford fanboys on suicide watch

absolute delicious end to a great day :D

all this post is missing is that insecure soyboy smile trying to reaffirm that everything will be ok, despite reality tells you otherwise

seriously man, have some self-respect

>have some self-respect
That's rich, coming from you.

look at prezo's post history and tell me he shouldn't sort himself out

it's sad to see it had to end this way

ever see that race where they put the guy running against the lambo but they do like 40ft suicides or something, and the dude wins? the type of race matters, i've got a $30 canoe i swear to god would be faster across my lake than that plastic piece of shit

zomg could you be any more enraged??

(lets find out)

Anything can be done with no regard to legality, profitability, safety, comfort, etc etc. Real engineering isn't "MAKE IT GO FAST". That's easy. Do it with easily manufactured, cheap, readily available parts, in a package that will sell to the masses.. That's the difficult part (without going into speed records and over the top stuff, that's also some insane engineering).

Ford GT - literally the motor from lazy wetback WETBACK F150 WORKTRUCK

We've been over this, s/o/viet. Street legal ≠ production. Prove to me that the ZR1 was not street legal.
>inb4 harness not DOT approved
Still street legal as long as the original seatbelts are still installed
>inb4 seats not DOT approved
They don't have to be.
>b-but the ZR1 time doesn't count because it has extra safety equipment
Let's not forget that the GT lost by two seconds despite being driven by a professional racer, whereas a (yes, talented) amateur was behind the wheel of the Corvette. Additionally, the ZR1 can be optioned with bucket seats anyway, but these ones were used for added safety

tl;dr the ZR1 used was street legal and the GT is unquestionably slower

Sounds like you spend lots of time on Tesla and Apple forums. Why are you even here if you only care about production vehicles? Speed is speed. Doesn't matter if you spend a mil or build it in your garage.

This
>mfw Fordfags have no response

The Corvette is also 600lbs heavier and yet it's still faster.

Lol

>Prove to me that the ZR1 was not street legal.
seats and racing harnesses are not approved by the DOT to be sold to customers, same reason why dodge has to sell the demon crate box with all the drag racing parts in there

>mfw I have caused all this trigger
lol

>59 ps
>229 Nm
>131 kg
>2 cylinders
>truck motor
>driver mod

>Time deviation +-2 || but milliseconds for MOST courses

Try harder man, you'll get them next year... hopefully

pic related only costs $12000 and outperforms $120k and$ 600k supercars like the ford gt

how?

The bike can... Your squiddy ass can't. Bikes take way more skill than driving a car.

pic related
nah, bikes can't turn. not enough mechanical grip or aero. heck even a superbike is slower around the ring than a c6. are you even trying?

anyone ever think about how pathetic the lives of tripfags must be that they have to be known on an anonymous website lol

>corvettes
>being able to turn

you might want to check that out prezo boy

yea. they're arguing over second place. im in charge of this board still like always

You. In charge of this board?

>Ford GT - literally the motor from a Daytona prototype
literally F150 engine
>Ford GT - racing derived dual clutch transmission
borg warner sourced
>Ford GT - active aero
shitty movable wing added just for wow factor
>Ford GT - bespoke chassis built to be an engineering showcase
shitty carbon fiber body kit

bumping for more arghh prezo you ruined my life i'll get (you) yet!!! etc

roadandtrack.com/new-cars/a15947346/2019-chevrolet-corvette-zr1-vir-lap-record/

>18 hours
>Still no response
Fordfags know they've been BTFO

L O V I N G
E V E R Y
L A U G H

>prez/o/ and his buddies are literally seething because of me

lol

See
I'm just a guy who is annoyed with this shitposting and wanted to put a stop to that

I have already told you why a car modified by a manufacturer is unfit for sale, and thus not street legal until the DOT approves these modifications

it's okay, delusional GM fangrls are a common sight

And I have already told you why being unfit for sale is not mutually exclusive with being street legal.

if GM sells a car with the modifications done to it, it won't be street legal, as the DOT would need to approve those modifications first

d-delet this

>he started samefagging after getting BTFO

stop using prezo as your role model

bump lol

And yet it can't win le mans And still throws rods out the block at SIX MILES FROM THE DEALERSHIP

You can buy this right now for $50k and give that Corvette a run for its money. Even though I am not a fan of the new GT, I would put money on it outperforming that Corvette in a whole lot of categories. My piece of shit Prius outperforms that Corvette in multiple categories.

>pic relate

>Jim Mero is an amateur
Jim Mero is a ex professional racer and without a doubt the fastest man behind the wheel of a corvette in the world
Is this how desperate you gmcucks are?

Ford's $500k hypercar got destroyed by a Corvette and you think Ford's $50k boomermobile is faster?

>My piece of shit Prius outperforms that Corvette in multiple categories.

Except in highway mpg's and basically everything else.

That guy wasn't even going max attack for that lap. He's a good driver but you could still shave some time off the lap.

I hate the Corvette, but not because of the car itself, but the GMs top brass obsession with it having to be their be all end all sports model.

>damage control
When gm takes a car to a track there are not there to do a few hot laps, they are there for days
Stay ass mad that it took gm waiting for the perfect conditions, doing countless runs and using a modified car to beat a gt that literally just did a couple laps and called it a day

Gm has still never ever best ford at le mans btw
Head vs head gm ALWAYS loses

>posting the fake lap times.

of course cheeby fags would resort to this. pathetic.

>a gt that literally just did a couple laps and called it a day

Because it fucking broke down lmao. Fucking hell. Can you people really defend something like that? Wew you girls.

>broke down
Hey now, it's not gm shit that overheats after two laps and throws rods out the block six miles from the dealership
Let's see who had the better track record at le mans as well :^)

>Gm fags this btfo

>highway MPGs
Nope. My 14 year old battery is still allowing 50+highway MPG (not even cherry picked like that little 26 mile stretch of road was). Those gallons burned by the Prius are burned a whole lot cleaner. And yes, that mustang is going to be faster than that Corvette in certain cases. Add 30-40K in mods and it would destroy the Corvette in any chosen performance specification.

fordproblems.com/recalls/

One pre production corvettes overheats yet you support a company that just recalled every Focus RS engine. Plenty of 300hp eb's shit out their guts.

50mpg@55mph with 120hp
vs
40mpg@70mph with 650hp

Nice cuckbox!

A mustang has issues leaving a parking lot...

>one corvette
Lmao he actually believes this
It happened to car and Driver, motortrend, Fox news. All different cars for each test. And that's only a few of them.

Also the c7 corvette was recalled THREE TIMES within the first month of release

Gm cucks literally dumber than gold fish Roflmao

desu this is true the Zo6 has cooling issues. There are cooling upgrade kits that fix the issue for track cars.

wtf is up with this desu crap, I didnt say that lol

>My lower MPGs are outperforming your higher MPGs, from my point of view!
>the state of Corvette MPGlettes everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=CYIKw91sAWE

120k for a chevy lmao

>mfw s/o/viet so assblasted he deleted his post

Dog shit interior man, the extra cash is for luxury and quality materials, some people like that.

Its called practice, I used to ride A LOT.
Ive seen some shit drivers in cars, the worst are ferrari and lambo drivers, it turns out the kind of guy that can afford a supercar, rarely has time or dedication to drive it properly.

corvette is faster than ford gt lololo

motorauthority.com/news/1115405_4th-lawsuit-filed-over-c7-corvette-z06-cooling-issues

paper tiger lol

I'm a die-hard Ford guy.
But honestly, it's hard to compete with the Corvette in terms of all around performance.

Armchair circle-jerk laptime benchracers can get fucked.

the corvette doesn't perform as advertised

Pic related is only $60k and outperforms $600k super cars

How?

Z06

Fordfags sperg over the fact that the vette isn't legal and production when the GT is almost impossible to buy. You can't just walk into a Ford dealership and buy one so I don't see how it's relevant.

lol

every corvette so far has been an unreliable turd, zr1 won't be any different

it is a paper tiger

lol
>how
corvette engine :^)

Where's the GT's with 700k miles? Keep in mind the GT broke down at VIR with less than 6 miles done.

>prezo and his buttbuddies are seething at this
LOL

>GM needs to modify the zr1 to be able to compete with a broken down GT
LOL