Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XinIZmfKhwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yds6Dwtn-LM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fates is trash.

She was one of my free spins.

That's my wife

Lucky

What happened to that FE Heroes guy with the animations?

This is a Severa.
She is a cute.
Please day something nice thank you.

Just need her to complete my fates harem

Shes cute
Thats really about it desu

Anal with Severa.

Now THAT is MY wife

>always rolled on every seasonal banner
>but already got all of the Ylissean Summer characters
>and love armor more than anything
>but summer Corrin is pretty cool
>but there's also the 3*-4* rate switch to consider
Should I roll Nohrian Summer or Sacred World?

>-atk

How do I build her? Is she cursed to just be a marchbot?

Talk about Warriors damn it. We just got a new trailer and Hinoka's voice is terrible. I wanna talk about it.

>hinokas new voice in warriors
>it's even worse than what was in fates
Fucking how?

Nintendo of America.

>Hinoka
check last thread
It hurts

Couldn't watch the trailer, but I'm happy all these Fates characters are out of the way now. If we could just get 3 or 4 SD characters now before release, I'll be happy.

Why do autists cry about a new thread less than 10 posts before the bump

loving armor too and saving orbs for an eventual armor banner with hopefully hector though I would recommend getting at least one amelia

They need to fill the void of those 10 posts

becuase the nigger is trying to be early and cheat for attention like a real nigga

mods never do anything about it so they keep doing it

She was literally both of my free spins in the hero fest and blade skill fest

one after the other

Pretty much all the summer units are trash while 3/4 sacred stones units are pretty good. Unless you are rolling for characters in that case definitely the sacred stones banner

Really wish they would start doing dual audio

It makes the general look bad an gives grounds of moderator crack downs, as well as the person doing it looking like an autistic attention seeking asshole.

this bitch showed up in my celica banner pull

and she's -atk to boot

fuck

Surprised she got in the game at all. At least dual audio means you don't have to deal with it.

stfu weeb
stfu autists

Faggots start threads early just so they can hijack the OP. This inevitably upsets anyone who wanted to make a new thread but chose to wait for the bump limit, so they make the next thread earlier, and earlier, back and forth. The end result is thread wars, which results in the mods coming in to crack down.

I want to cum so hard down Ophelia's throat that her breath smells of semen for the rest of the day.

how do you even determine - or + stats

There wasn't any Elise or unsafe picks in the trailer, or greater gameplay rather, so I'm not very interested. Camilla's new voice sounds pretty good though, too bad about washboard Hoshido getting cucked though.

Show me your Nino builds!

I'm so sick of fates. At this point I'd rather take the awakening cast over fates even though they have been shoehorned into everything for far longer

>have dual audio for Awakening
>it's fucking bugged
>FE explodes in popularity
>Games start getting higher quality VAs with bigger hiring fees
>NA too lazy/cheep to pay licensing fees
>do in house translation/dubbing at Treehouse
>everything gets substantially worse
Echoes is the exception mind you. At least by the time fates came out the 3ds was cracked open like a book and it was easy as shit to undub Fates and Echoes.

If that would show up id send her home instantly

FUCK THOTJA

Said this last thread, but I still think the roster is rather.... plain? I don't mean due to being Awakening and Fates, I mean their Awakening and Fates picks are 99% obvious choices that could have all been crammed on the boxart...?

Sure

Should I 5* this Palla? She's -HP +Def.
I also have 3 Valters, a +Spd -Res Catria, a couple of neutral Cordelias, and a neutral Palla.

Just rolled a +spd -res 4* Nowi
But I already have a +atk-hp +1 nowi
Do I promote the +spd Nowi and merge ?

There's something really poetic about this line showing up when Hinoka starts speaking

Weirdly enough, I got a Hector from the second Hero Fest.

Alright, thanks for the input guys, I'm going for Amelia.

Soleil plz

>Corrin figures pushed back into September
>too old to get birthday money from extended family anymore
>semester's coming up fast and I got mad books to afford
>semester schedule interrupts my job so I'm making far less money now than I did in my old college & the summer
I'm beginning to feel the burn of being off easy street.

>>it's fucking bugged
I'm still miffed that this was fixed for the European release but they never bothered to put out a patch for US Awakening.

No one has unique Nino builds, it's all Fury, Desperation, and a random buff depending on the team. Cheap, effective, and gets shit done.
I stand corrected, why

stop samefagging tyler

I don't like Reinhardt.

>I stand corrected, why
Cheap, effective, and gets shit done.

I despise dubs but I actually prefer the Echoes dub. There's nobody really bad, everyone is decent then there are some amazing performances like Berkut and Alm. I'm crossing my fingers treehouse stays the fuck away from the next main game but considering how big it's getting I feel like that gives them even more if a reason to want to use the in house team.

There's always the dual audio pipe dream I guess.

Fuck fuck fuck
When I will fucking get her
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I would promote a -Atk kagero on sight
FUCK

That plus Hinoka's most awkward/loud looking face in the trailer could make for a fun image macro.

I never really liked Alm's voice in the dub, does he ever have any standout moments? I switched to JP audio after the first chapter.

>Corrin figures pushed back to September

Fuck did they really? my september order is already really expensive as is with Camilla and others

When are they going to give us a use for Sacred Coins? We're three weeks into Arena Assault and its exclusive prize still has no known purpose.

>double dancer teams in arena
>wings of mercy on both
>none of their units are focus units
fuck I already hate tier 20, fuck whales

i dont plan on buying the shit game but watching warrior trailers with the fucking god awful voice acting is hilarious

americans will never learn how to voice act, cast good voice actors or voice direction

Take mine

yeah, echoes dub is really good,a lot better than threehouse shit
but now the dream is dead i guess,since there is no dual audio

Elise is shit

>merged 4-star Maria
Why?

quit shitposting drill

just because its better than treehouse doesn't make it "really good" stop this meme

echoes is shit too

Leo's face.... it's off here, and I find it very funny

The other day I ran against a t18 cavteam with a +10 merged reinhardt
Fuck that shit.

That team had Reinhardt and Summer Tiki?

Towards the end he gets pretty good. I like it because he's much more emotive than your average (english dub) jrpg protagonist. Sounds more like a real person speaking, vs sounding like they are reading off a script

Give me your worst one I don't care
How many orbs did you roll on colorless and which banner

I was out of space and figured I had no other use for her.

>t. OP
If you have to ask then you're too new to be posting here.

Quit blubbering about it you faggot and rack them up like they told you ro

name one perfomance of the dub that sounds off in relation to the cast

Sitting on 40000 feathers, who should I promote?
>Zephiel (already have Effie and Hector)
>Valter (lacking a Hinoka's or Summer Corrin)
>Nino
>Fae
>Kagero
>Klein
>somebody else

Ryoma and Cecilia. Ryoma suicide bombed into my Eliwood then an Oliva dropped in and killed my own Cecilia with a Ruby Sword.
(you)
youtube.com/watch?v=XinIZmfKhwQ

Two of them are +Atk and two are +Spd, none of which have bad boons.
I don't even like Kagero, she just kept coming as I tried to get Summer Gaius. Not sure how many orbs.

Nino!

the only good part of echoes was the storytelling and the dub actually delivered

How many of each weapon do we have now?

What would Nino's armpits taste like?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yds6Dwtn-LM
Everything is wrong.

Catria

>somebody else
>no list of other possible choices

I know there are obviously less lines to work with in Heroes compared to a fully voice acted game, but I greatly prefer how Catria sounds in Heroes compared to her in Echoes, despite it being the same voice actress

I actually like how it looks a lot more now, it looks like they've improved the lighting and it looks slightly better in motion for the most part.

I feel like it's slowly getting better. More and more games are coming out with good dubs. There's no demand for quality VAs so the standard is really low and really talented people have no reason to go into voice work over tv/movie acting.

So guys how to beat Valter infernal? Any strategies? Which unit trivializes the map?

IMPERTINENCE

1 Bow
3 Tomes
2 Axes
2 Lances
6 Swords
Probably forgetting someone but its what I'm remembering

>We dont want too many swords
>Proceeds to have a fuck ass ton of swords

Brave archers

just because it's jp audio doesn't make it "really good"
stop this meme

weebs need to be fucking gassed

>bow
>another tome
spoonfeed pls

>bored constantly outshined quiet middlesister
she is on point you nigger

In fact I am forgetting someone, make that 7 swords

And possibly 1(2) dragonstones, if Corrin counts

Bride Cordelia and 3 dancers.

What were they thinking?

Ah! Y-you scared me, Summoner!
Very well... you may look, but you can't touch. These belong to Alm.

Xander and Thundercock featuring dance dance revolution
I don't get the sword thing, all FE protags have completely different styles swords for the most part, just make them play differently based off how those swords actually are wielded. God I hate IS's press releases.

As the user who said the reveal would probably be Jeorge and Caeda, I feel stupid.
I'm pretty sure nothing could make me buy the game if they throw in the retainers as well.

I actually don't think Corrin does, she uses Yato, and the devs said each character uses only one weapon.