/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1276

Doing Adult Things Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/ZVLtfPTq

Humble Bundle currently has Nep games on sale: humblebundle.com/store/promo/idea-factory-sale/
Tokyo Clanpool's latest gameplay trailer: youtu.be/Xk_9rc_wxxY
Iffy's Online Shop adds dogoo hats and pixel Nep shirts to their merch list: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/890263137198325761
Neptunia staff discusses the future of the series: dualshockers.com/neptunia-interview/

Noire's new English VA preview: youtu.be/tK9qNJEHkGk

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
DengekiOniline "reviews" the VR section: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/577/1577909/
New virtual reality gameplay screenshots: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/563/1563181/

Uzume's VA Plays VIIR: youtu.be/kGl0YT4iwWY
New DengekiOnline's VIIR Stream: youtu.be/MaukJcpRQxI
Previous Highlight - Nep in the Virtual World: youtu.be/SbTHTGupFqg
Previous Highlight - Battle Footage: youtu.be/6xLmzH4N4Fg

VIIR Opening: youtu.be/KULVltxeq3k
VIIR to be released on the 24th of August: gematsu.com/2017/05/megadimension-neptunia-viir-launches-august-24-japan

4GO to be released internationally on October 10th (US) and October 13th (EU). Steam release scheduled for early 2018: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/897235880334639104

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/galleries/1104304.html
poal.me/3dvdwj
youtube.com/watch?v=0GSY9F0ZgCQ
nepsort.web.fc2.com/nepsort2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for plut the cute !

This is Gearnon

Compa, d-desu...

Compa what are you doing?

Desu

I still don't know the source :C

I'll throw you a bone

hitomi.la/galleries/1104304.html

BTW, it's Compa's only page

That's ok i just wanted to know the doujin beacuse i couldn't find it anywhere , you just made me and compa user happy

No, Compa is not for lewd!

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

I missed you user !

Schoolgirl Neppy is so sweet that she games me diabetes. I love Neptune!

I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with schoolgirl Neptune. That perfect, petite body. Those palmable breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring. I'd do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get schoolgirl Neptune pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to fucking bear. Why would CH create something so perfect? To fucking tantalize us? Fucking laugh in our faces?! Honestly guys, I just fucking can't anymore. Fuck.

That's way too lewd of a picture!

Nothing could create perfect offspring if you mated with it

I love plut the cute !

BURN

NEPTUNE IS A SLUT

Would you lick the sweat off Cave's broad and powerful back?
I know I would.

Does Compa have a public wardrobe or what?
Lots of neps have pictures wearing almost her same sweater

Stop telling lies about my cute wife, Neppy. She's pure.

Hello cave user ! , how are you doing today ?

That's not compa's sweater unless you think she's a huge slut

I said "almost the same", even if the exact same sometimes

user, that sweater is a meme, has nothing to do with compa. You can find pictures of any anime girl wearing it

I'm doing great, I had a very comfy sleep.

A comfy sleep , AND new art of cave , i see it was a succesfull day so far

Pure slut.

t. Assblasted lastshitter

Case in point...

It's called the Virgin Killer Sweater for future reference.

I've never understood that meme. Why is it even called that, to start with?

Why the fuck is Noire so against crossplay? She's the only one who doesn't do it now. Fucking stupid bitch

Ioono

Define pure

Just because CH makes a dumb fanservice game with her in it doesn't mean she's impure.

You could say the same of Noire.

Ok that looks fucking disgusting

>melted chocolate between asscheeks
Ain't that an arousing sight.

They could have done a far better job of censoring it, yeah. I get what they're trying to do, but the texture does not look good stretched and squished as it is, and I bet it's even worse in motion.

Okay, let's do this
poal.me/3dvdwj

Multiple answers allowed

Wait, is that a real game? Development or released?

Robo-Neppy asks you if you are her master. She will do every order you give to her. What will you answer and what will you command to her?

Gun-Gun Pixies and yep, it's real.

It has been released but not outside of Japan (and I don't see that changing anytime soon).

Yes, and I command that she just be her cute self so I can enjoy being with her

>that a real game
Yes. Gun Gun Pixies.
>Development or released
youtube.com/watch?v=0GSY9F0ZgCQ
Guess.

Noire is canonically a slut in the real games though

It's a real game. It's called Gun Gun Pixies. No localiztion though as far as I remember.

Yes.

Strip and do a pole dance.

Did I purchase her or have her built for me/received it as a gift? Then yes. I'd probably ask for her specs and for her to check that all of her systems are running optimally.

Good morning /nepgen/, had to pay the price of 2 nep figurines just to get one, but here she is.

Repostan the based Kurome V2 Mod

nepnep approves

What's that dogoo looking at?

Forgot image

Hello user , that's a nice figurine but isn't the price for 1 figure worth atleast 100$ ?

Not if the customs decide to rape you.

Mod source?

Why hasn't IF gone so far as to just add Neptune saying "Buy my game! Please?" to every trailer yet?

Yes and be my cute and lovely wife. I want her to stay by my side, be given headpats from me, get kissed and tell her that despite her metallic skin and slightly creepy red eyes that she cute and beautiful. Also, I want to feed her pudding if she can eat.

Maybe they're not that desperate yet. Plus, if they did at least once, people might storm in here, reddit or YouTube, bitching and/or bad mouthing about being that desperate.

>people might storm in here, reddit or YouTube, bitching and/or bad mouthing about being that desperate.
You mean "storm in here, reddit or YouTube, gushing about how cute neppy is and how they're definitely buying her new game"

Maybe you're right. Being in the Sonic fandom for too long might've affected my looks in game-related things (a.k.a treating like everything they do is destroying the franchise in their eyes).

nepsort.web.fc2.com/nepsort2.html
Found this on 2ch
have fun, post your top 5

I have no idea what I'm doing

I'll say no and tell her that her own master is herself. She would either take that she can act on her free will or her AI will have an endless loop trying to figure out that she is programmed to only follow orders from her master but she is the only one who can issue orders, something she can't do. If it's latter, it would both cute and arousing for me to watch her endless repeat her own words in confusion.

It's a popularity contest. Click on the Nep you like the most out of the two. The top button is draw, as in "I like them both equally." The bottom button is "am not interested", as in, "I don't care about either of these guys."

Have fun.

>The bottom button is "am not interested", as in, "I don't care about either of these guys."
wish I knew that earlier

Well, it's a personal contest, not a global one, so if you think you made a mistake you can just restart.

>Cave
>MAGES.
>CC2
>Noire, Plutia, Ram
>Neptune

>Plutia
>Mages
>Uzume
>Compa
>Kurome
>Peashy
That's nice

>Blanc
>IF
>Kei
>Neptune
>Uzume
>Old Falcom

Huh, didn't expect that.

I don't know what to do. halp.

>Vert
>Blanc
>Uni
>Noire
>Rom

Choose both

>Nepgear
>Vert
>Compa
>Marvy
>C-sha
Well, what can I say, I like boobs.

>Nepgear
>Boobs
What?

>Kurome
>Uzume
>Big Nep
>Nepgear
>Nep

Reminder

welp

time for the both option

Nepgear may not have tiddies as big as the others but she's pretty adequate. I love Nepgear so it's ok.

>Nowa
>Uni
>Big Nep
>Ordinary Nep
>Vert
sounds about right

>Dengekiko
>Famitsu
>Falcom (small)
>Nepgear
>Tekken
>Uzume
Well that went exactly as expected.

Blanc officially confirmed best girl.

Final:

1) Nepnep
1) Big nepnep
3) nepgear
4) Plutie
4) Peashy
6) Ram

Sounds about right

post your bottom five

>K-Sha
>Croire
>Cave
>Kei
>Arfoire

>Compa
>IF
>Neptune
>Big Neptune
>Cave

>Nisa
>Rom
>Ram
>Mina
>Gust
>Brocolli

VR streams where. Some jap had to get the game early

>Uni
>Kei
>RED
>Compa
>Mina

>S-Sha
>Peashy
>Mina
>Arfoire
>Puchiko

what the fuck even is this

I think you came to the wrong neighborhood pal.
FGO stands for Four Goddesses Online around here.

>Beru
>Nepu
>Pururuto
>Pishe
>Nowaru

Accurate.

/fgog/ is in another block user, wrong gen.

Fuck, wrong general, have a Purple Heart

I remember these edits