pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
>[Event] "Does Moon Goddess Dream of Dumplings?"
Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 8:00 ~ August 24, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
- General info: cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20170817.php
- Drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oWPi07G_8yJv57lOE2LLGYMGv30yHTZjeRgTAUkxmXc/
- 3* Mooncell Automaton CE got added to the FP gacha
>"Moon Goddess Event Pickup Summon Period"
Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 8:00 ~ August 31, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5* Orion
4*s Stheno and Marie Antoinette
3*s Ushiwakamaru and Jing Ke

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread
- If cirnopedia is down, use other alternatives like the fgowikia, kazemai or the in-game announcements

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Sub:Frankenstein/Dialogue
fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Ozymandias
exhentai.org/g/1104307/2e72c7d6b7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dead game

This is some engaging dialogue
fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Sub:Frankenstein/Dialogue

>my jp quartz acc with summer tamamo on got banned

What your login screen says?
What did you do?
Are you Zinos?
I have a friend with a year old bought account and he never encountered any issue

Reminder that gacha is bad civilization

Okita!

why does everyone like her so much? she is just a saberface with dull attack animations and boring skills

Feet fetish

Should I bother getting gold exp cards from store or I am better off grinding monuments from daily?

Cute foxcats

Unlike the other saberfaces, she actually loves (You), which alone is enough to make her infinitely better than the rest.

Two reasons: First, she's part of quickmeme, which dominates the gameplayfags until merlin. Secondly, 99% of the people here have a foot fetish.

>Cute as fuck
>Fun personality
>Great voice actress
>For (You) only
>Feet

join me BOYA

I like her because she's the first decent saber we get and she's at least moderately cute.

anyone know how much dango you can get on avg in the last 36hrs

Someone help me I can't stop memerolling tickets

Maybe when your useful and more younger version comes out.

Is the bug still exploitable?

Should I limit break Moon Fest?

you get one every sunday so go for it, its not like they are rare or anything

What? Is there any other way? Did they change something? Can you roll feed 10 tickets into the gacha to do a 10 roll, getting the guaranteed 4* card?

Same. It started as a meme and now I've wasted like 10.

>tfw wasted all my tickets trying to get Stheno
I didn't get her

all these memes as servants when?

>wanting Stheno
There's your problem

>spent a few tickets for no reason other than enjoyment
>got stheno
sucks to be you pal

This. I got her by wanting Marie.

when?

Save tickets for events(to try to get useful CE and servants for farming). Quarts for waifus rateups.

cutoff date, dumb dumb.

How can anybody prefer Jannu alter over my boi

Stop posting Medb

Your boy fucks girls

No more fluffy Medb
Your coat is mine

>Survivability of Blueman
>Strength of Jalter
If only he didn't have the second dumbest design of any servant.

Fucking fakers!!!

He's better than Jalter because QABBB is better than QAABB with Merlin.

Maybe when Waver drops those two Caster Monuments I need to get your Greek ass up to Ascension 3. And where is that goddamn staff during gameplay?

Medbfags BTFO

His only flaw is the design and with the ascensions it only gets worse, otherwise I prefer him all the day over Jeanne though Ozy is also best boy and better than Jeanne

>All this memeroll conversations
>Feelings tempted
>Throw a ticket fuck off
>Golden caster
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUCK

I will put him in one team with based redman. Similiar interests.

Enjoy NP2

nice NP2!

>NP2
enjoy NP3 in new years

look at this mad hillaryfag
how about no more political bullshit in this thread?

T-thanks but i'm afraid i wasted my luck for the rest of my life

If you want it to stop, don't respond to their posts.

everything belongs to me faker

Can Lancelot KoH Medb's fluffy coat?

>tfw when most of the servants you own and care about require 4+ hearts for their ascensions

Got 5 drops in the event so far, which ain't bad I think since I got most of the shop too. But it's still not nearly enough. Used 4 on Emiya, got 5 left. Tamamo Cat needs another 4, Carmilla needs another 4, Tamamo will need 6 later.

Can the coat be even remotely conceptualized as a weapon? If so, than Knight of Owner can apply to it.

Nobody cares, but I love Passionlip.

>people don't respect the waifu-granting powers of the memetickets
It's like you people don't want to roll whoever you want with 1(one) ticket

I want to slap her tits with my penis

>I love the personification of back and shoulder pain

I care, user. (You) are a person just like everyone else.

fuck (You)

Could be worse, I meme-ticketed Jeanne
Now I have a Jeanne

Maybe use it as new armor

I forget, does the CE drop rate increase with the quest difficulty or no? My autism needs event CEs maxed even though this particular event has the most absurd shop prices ever.

mongrel

>Got 5 drops in the event so far
FUCK OFF AND GIVE ME THOSE I NEED LIKE 12

No. CE drop rate is constant across all the missions.

Ozy is better than Jannu? How?

I fucking hate this ugly scorpion thing

its not he is really "better" but he definely doesn't have to hide, he can nuke stuff too
fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Ozymandias
also not being french and best boy helps me to pick him over Jeanne

exhentai.org/g/1104307/2e72c7d6b7/

>hating france

are they ever going to start translating shop lines

You can't just make EVERY Servant fluffy.

What's the legal basis for deleting accounts they repute "for selling purposes"?

Why is Vlad III from Extra a Lancer yet doesn't have one in his art, while Vlad III from Apocrypha is a Beserker but is always carrying a Lancer?

>That hand

would gil get on with himself

when he becomes president in 2020

WRONG

Are we going to have an entire month of nothing? What are they going to do before Halloween?

2024 at the earliest as Trump will win again. I so hope it happens just to see all the tears again.

I dont even like him but i hate the crybabies more.

Can Liz be fluffy too?

>What are they going to do before Halloween?

you sound like you're 12

absolutely fucking something

I DON'T WANT TO DANGO ANYMORE

SAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEE

Well at least i didnt have to cancel school or call in to work to cry like people did when Hillary lost. That and all the riots. Shit was fucking stupid.

Worst part is the alt left were all saying the trump supporters were gonna riot when he lost. The hypocrisy was gold.

Still both parties are 100% retarded. The situation is so fucked im just enjoying watching it all burn.

I want to get off Orion's Wild Ride.

>Nerofest CEs dropped several times
>Had five without ever having to buy one
>not a single dango CE drop

The average Lizposter is this dumb

>le centrist face

>being blackpilled and wanting it all to burn is now radical centrism
wew

>tfw tomorrow is my last chance at not getting dicked by the gatcha
I can't wait for my like 11th moony jewel

Well the important thing is that you have found a way to feel superior to both sides.

>We will be participating in the Crunchyroll Expo 2017 from August 25th to 27th. Please find the event information below, and come by our booth to say hi or join one of our exciting panels!
>Events and Panels: AOA Industry Panel (CRX Stage), Fate/Grand Order Localization Panel (Hime Stage)

Okeanos soon

From you know where

>Delight Works' general stance is that they will only support players who play the game using a supported client on a supported device, through a supported connection means. Anything outside of that is "illegal" to them (no, not in the "breaking the law" sense but rather "breaking their ToS" sense), and subject to banning on their whim. For all intents and purposes, the word "illegal" should be thought as synonym with "unsupported".

>For Fate/Grand Order, the list of supported devices is determined by app store restrictions. The current restrictions are Japanese locale, OS version, and some hardware restrictions. Pretty much if you launch the Google Play store or iTunes store and Fate/Grand Order shows up without requiring any phone-sided tricks, you are connecting from a supported device, through a supported connections means.

>So what breaks these? For unsupported client, that's pretty straightforward; any game client that isn't 100% identical to the Google Store/iTunes store one is an unsupported client. This includes modded game clients that have damage hacks, etc. For unsupported device, that would be anything that loads the game but was not intended to by DW. This includes emulators, rerolling bots, and even phones that require side loading/jailbreaking just to install the app. For unsupported connection means, this means VPN proxy or spoofed client requests generated by rerolling bots.

>So what does it mean for us? Technically, 99% of US or euro players do not meet the "supported" requirements as we sideloaded the game, and a large portion of players here play the game using Bluestacks. Bluestacks is a 3rd party software unaffiliated with Google. It is also not a supported device for Fate/Grand Order.

Basically the following actions are bannable offenses:

Lending/trading of accounts
Selling of accounts
Using a different login server from normal
exploiting a bug
sharing exploits with a 3rd party