Heroes of the Storm General - /hotsg/

Minions of the cold dark Edition

What's new?

>Kel'thuzad, Archlich of Naxxramas announced!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/kelthuzad/
youtu.be/-jInzG9Ukrk

>Heroes of the Storm 2.0
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20695700/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/

>For New Players
>Welcome to Heroes of the Storm
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>Official Community Resources, Guides, and Tips
>Talent Calculators, Statistics, Youtubers, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/map
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20971929/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20976070/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20944073/

>Where can I find fellow players to group up with and discuss the game?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

clips
youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it a new skin or reworked basic?

:D

Auriel - dumb shit bitch, voiced by nigger, refuses to help IMPERIVS
Brightwing - pretty nice helpful animal
Cassia - literally SJW
Chromie - cute but actually a dragon so disgusting
D.Va - gook bitch SJW superhero gamer girl fantasy
Jaina - piece of shit super traitor bitch, helps kill her own father, ignores Scourge in Stratholme, fucks with dragons
Johanna - extremely disgusting woman trying to be a man, SJW hairstyle
Kerrigan - piece of shit super traitor bitch who thinks her revenge should matter
Li Li - nice girl I would drink her tea and say thanks li li
Li-Ming - fucking disgusting gook shit bitch thinks too highly of herself + mega slut
Lt. Morales - nice woman I guess but seems like she is overweight on her portrait, should take care of her health
Lunara - disgusting shit bitch degenerate supertrash also thinks she is the best, cause she is the literal who daughter of Cenarius
Lucio - gay nigger tranny DJ
Nova - super disgusting race mixing piece of shit, all she does is fart and get fucked
Sgt. Hammer - same as Lt. Morales
Sonya - would suck her cock
Sylvanas - the worst bitch ever disgusting pile of shit thinks her unlife should matter
Tracer - most subhuman char ever, lesbian pile of shit, disgusting body, haircut and personality
Tyrande - down's syndrome piece of shit, 10k+ yrs old but is super fucking dumb bimbo, nigger accent
Valeera - super shit slut fucked by orcs, disgusting personality
Valla - ok I guess but shit voice, should talk less this fucking bitch
Zagara - nice pleasant mother but really disgusting alien freak
Zarya - same as Johanna

kel'thuzad is fun
leoric is top fun now Jesus Christ
jaina got the skin she had in the trailer

6th For hanamura returns

>Nigga types out a long-winded rant because I do bad in a game
>Response with:
>"k"

There's also version without the helmet supposedly

And take the time to look for a funny image ;-D, type it out, solve the retarded captcha & share it anonymously on le epic 4chanz xD

Yeah ofc.
6 different tints + 6 without helmet + 6 with a sword instead of axe + 6 with a sword instead of axe and without helmet

>24 new sonya legendary skins

This post is sponsored in part by our friends over at Reddit.

Reddit: It's your home. Keep it clean. Keep it meme!

Unironically it is.
Stay mad jelly.

Did Chromie really need a rework? She was already fun as fuck without being alll that strong.

Also, Kel has a lot of windup. I'm gonna be hot garbage with him.

Without new voicelines, this was a waste of time. And I can't imagine they made new voicelines for such a similar skin.

At least she's not the default so cute Jaina is still in the game.

I completed my fist 10 ranked games (win 7 lose 3) and i end placed Silver 5. How I do it?

Futa Dreadlord Jaina x Futa Death Knight Sonya

batch notes where

the work and love blizzard puts into this game is INSANE

This guy's next right? It'd only make sense for fire to follow KT's ice.

Hope so. More SC warriors could be fun. Maybe burn reduces enemies AAs?

I'm sorry, man. But according to Blizz's internal metrics, you are the top of the bell curve.

Average as fuck.

>He aktshually believes that his super mario 64 sonic fire can melt boneman's lich ice.
Sweet child do not let yourself stray from the darkness.
Reminder to let Probius get spell power pylons. With Li Li's milk, er tea, he'll be unstoppable.

Wait is that a white hair? I hope that's not a bad sign..

>movement speed increase during Spooky Hand now on lvl 7

I think wanted they to make Chromie more interesting. In her current state she's just nuking from far away without much counterplay. Either you stomp her team or you just lose to the poke which isn't necessarily problematic but not very interesting to play against / with.

Oh hey, that's the name used during the leak.

Unironically keep posting this, dude, the butthurt in the last thread was legendary.

>yfw we get hellbat instead of firebat

Does this go from, say Gold 5 to Gold 1, or the other way around?

I was enjoying stomping but I guess it does suck for the enemy team. Every good game of Chromie feels like I'm clairvoyant (even though all I'm doing is getting lucky blind shots).

All I know is if they make her more reliant on hitting, I'm gonna need more vision options.

That joke is gonna make no sense with her new skin.

Isn't Silver like second place in sports? You did really good man.

I dunno, the only 'iconic' firebats are Gui Montag - aka a book burner that would upset sjw's and liberals - and Franko Tildon... a reformed mass-murderer and pyromaniac.

Personally I think it's a bit darker in tone than what blizz would like to actually do. And personally I like the SC1 firebat more than the sc2 firebat.

Would actually be a cool skin or level 20 talent to make mounted speed even faster.

I'd be okay with that.

>filename
Yesyesyes I love loincloth futas

No thank you. I would rather have a sc2 firebat (with sc1 firebat skin) that's just a giant tanky bruiser that shits fire all over the place.

Maybe he could have a horrify effect if he creates enough fire in an area.

>"Fire washes the skin off the bone and the sin off the soul. It cleans away the dirt. And my momma didn't raise herself no dirty boy."

>mass-murdered
>pyromaniac
>ultra-religious redneck
>finally a tank for a full terran team

BEYOND HYPE

Futalord Jaina skin dance

clips twitch tv/RepleteTubularBoarSeemsGood

Cool

>>finally a tank for a full terran team
Sgt. Hammer?

woahohoho, you funny guy : ^)

i'm not just some flash in the pants, you know

There is still no Jaina futa art...

>When you realize you probably should've dismantled the Horde

Wrong.

your thoughts?

Glacial Spike better be the right pick for Kel! It looks so fucking fun.

>Stopped playing HotS when the summer skins were available so I could focus on a summer class
>failed it anyway
Now I have to wait an entire year for best skin.

>Taking twin blades btw

You might want to avoid emphasizing video games in your long term plans for a while, man.

I know that feel. I don't have a surfboard and my last three semesters of collage was delayed like three years.

clips twitch tv/AbstruseRichArugulaBibleThump

>someone gets paid for modeling, mapping, and lighting Tychus bulge.
And you are here.

Its also worth noting that Tildon is a momma's boy. I suspect that this is a product of his resocialization.

In sc universe, resocialization isn't exactly perfected, they almost never eliminate "bad" urges entirely, what they attempt to do is instead minimize them or try to channel them in more productive manners and bind them to more positive memories... then they put the resoc'd criminal in a penal legion and hope the problem sorts itself out. It's also not very permanent as any moderately competent psionic is capable of undoing the resocialization process given time (much less for very powerful psionics... like say, protoss or common recruits into the ghost program). In the dark templar trilogy, a guy who has gained psionic powers from a preserver mind-seed ends up getting captured by a group of penal legion marines; and he undoes the resocialization on the biggest, meanest former cannibal in the group - who is so greatful to have "himself" back, that he kills the other marines, sets the guy free and proceeds to go about hunting and eating the commanding officer. (iirc it's been a while since I've read the books). This is also part of why ghosts are so feared, because they can turn a cohesive unit of hardened marines back into feral humanoids who'd like nothing more than to rape and eat their commanding officer or the person they were supposed to be protecting. FORTUNATELY the UED doesn't have this problem so much as they're a more professional military.

With tildon it seems they've connected his desire for violence and pyromania with positive memories of his mother and something bordering on religious reverence for fire... and guided him towards 'cleansing' the xenos. Basically Tildon sounds like most resoc's: dangerously fucking unstable, and a potential liability if his resocialization comes 'undone' (which is a not uncommon experience, even for "successes" like Tildon).

All in all, it sounds more like Tildon is a placeholder name.

Anyone wanna post the Leoric talents?

5 is lowest. what's more important is that it's pretty exaggerated. not going to really be able to tell silver 1 from silver 5 or diamond 1 from diamond 5 from watching a replay or just one game with some one. so expect to bounce around and don't take going up less than a league and holding for a long time as substantial improvement.

The grimdark of that whole thing sounds very 40K, even though I don't think the specifics are ripped from anything there.

I dunno. Being the first firebat seems like a good enough reason to be the representative, even if he is unhinged.

Starcraft lore really makes Terrans to be horrifying. Also, I'm confused, Stukov is from Russia as in from Earth, right? I thought Terrans were loads of generations removed from our planet. That's why there are tons of uggos and mutants.

>Have Arthus
>Have Kel Thuzad
>Have Queen of Blades
>Have Leoric
>Have Garrosh

>"This guy may have some bad lore associated with him if you squint and use heavy conjecture, they will never use him as the actual unit."

"Terrans" are the rejects from earth - mutants, those with psionic potential, criminals, cybernetic interfacers and undesireable minorities. They were put on ice and shoved into 6 worldships and set to slowburn towards the koprulu sector at close to light speed.

I think 3 ships crashed, 2 with complete fatalities, others had similar issues and only the tarsonis ship "survived" properly. took them a goddamn long time to reconnect to other colonies even with refurbished tech.

Then the UED shows up from Earth after overmind is dead and wants to re-integrate the "terrans" with earth proper. Kerrigan promptly smashes them.

Do you morons understand that i posed as axolotl and put Tildon as firebat and Aidan into the leak? Culling of stratholme, icecrown glacier map.

U discuss this shit.

stukov came with admiral dugalle and the UED (united earth directorate) out into the koprulu sector during brood war. he was actually from earth.

Its a bit more blatant with Tildon I think. A lot less nuance surrounding him, and his defining trait is "yeah he's a former mass murderer who had his brain fucked with, so now he's only a dangerously unstable attack-dog pyromaniac" with no real other positives.

Garrosh, KT, QoB, Leoric and Arthus have all had rather involved character arcs.

DAILY REMINDER THAT 27.07.2017 WILL BE FOREVER REMEMBERED AS A DARK DAY IN ORCISH HISTORY.

youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI

Blizzard really fucked up with Garrosh's representation in Heroes of the Storm. His abilities and role do not fit his character fantasy in any way. His kit should have been for another character.

Yes, he is fun to play. But he should have been a bruiser, like Artanis, but with burst and less focus on defense and with an ability to force 1v1.

>what Blizzard devs did
Hey guys we plan to release Garrosh somewhere in summer 2017
Fast forward summer 2017
Alright guys just attach some existing kit to Garrosh and release him. And dont forget to make a legendary skin + bike with a bunch of tints

anything for my niggas raynor and tyrael??

meanwhile probius is just some random fucking probe but he built a pylon in the right place at the right time

Is there any in-game pic of the new Jaina skin? or we have to wait for the next week for that shit?

Technically most probes have different ai's running them, after the clutch warp-in pylon that probius did, they decided to give him some upgrades and turn him into a purifier AI.

So it's pretty similar to him going from a faceless probe, to R2-D2 of starwars a not-special R2 unit that performed well or was in lucky circumstances and thus became important.

keep posting this

She literally does a stripper dance around her mage staff with the new dreadlord skin.

>call gg before lvl 10
>team practically tripping over themselves to prove me wrong
>win with ease
does anybody else do this?

and now you know how they could just asspull a story out for literally anyone, if they could do it for a probe that did exactly what it was created to do

Oh, so Earth still exists in Starcraft. I figured it would have burned out or something and Terrans (mutants, criminals) were all that was left of humanity.

What the fuck is a cybernetic interfacer? I swear, humans seem crazier than the aliens in this setting. So much space magic.

If we're talking flavor, Garrosh had almost nothing going for him anyway. He was a *ROAR* angry orc in WoW.
Stukov went from a guy leading terran-zerg hybrids to spreading freaking microbes and shaking his floppy mutated arm.

Ever wanted to have a semi-digital/cybernetic brain and have the internet accessible directly through your mind? Augmented anime waifu reality?

Wanted to replace your arms with robot arms so you could be better than other people at things? Yeah, that's the sort of degeneracy old earth didn't like.

It better not be Warfield like that one leak claims. He never even used a flamethrower.

Jack Frost on the other hand...

>call gg before lvl 10
>guy starts yelling in spanish
>lose with ease
does anybody else do this?

MUH DICK

>What the fuck is a cybernetic interfacer?

Cyborgs and transhumans, its worth noting that despite the UED's initial hate for psychics Stukov is a psy operative so maybe that particular policy changed.

my people do this all the time. i thell them: "You have to Go Back"

>Self-hating spic who thinks he's better than other spics because he knows 8 words in English instead of 7

Wonder why this is so common.

week discounts?
i'm poor so lets hope nothing i need

When the fuck is garroshes price getting reduced

Kel'thuzad may as well remove Vikings, Samuro, Murky from the game.

I am hype as fuck for Kel, but the more spreading shit, punishing grouping shit, the more shit that resets based on takedowns this game has, the more those heroes become completely useless.

The level 20 Frost Blast will literally wipe everyone if it hits a Viking.

WHERE IS THE JAINA SKIN LEAKS FAGGOTS, AND NOT THE DANCE I NEED DEMN ASS

Are you brain damaged? What does it matter if it hits a viking or someone else?

Nevermind I'm retarded, I thought you meant the other ult upgrade.

Holy shit those Leoric changes look amazing

because virgins white bois dont wanna make childrens and therefore their population is decreasing at some point to become a minority by 2030?

yeah right, 8 words instead of 7 my brother.

They got rid of his level 1 respawn / regen globe talent.

They also got rid of mule, cleanse and scouting drone from morales, but hey malfurion gets to keep shit like that!

You took the range on suck anyway.

>malf has scouting drone
>morales doesnt

>The banner is puking
perfect

what streamaare you watching?

>the amount of shit they can clog loot boxes with is INSANE

And yet people still whine when they get shards for some reason so what do you expect?

when does forced 50 kick in?