ITT cars that nobody hates

can you ever go wrong with the 911?

apparently so

Yes. They make you look like a fucking douchebag. If you try to get to it's limit you'll likely crash and die looking like even more of a douche. They also sound fucking horrible.

Vanilla ice cream

I don't even like Porsches, but you are objectively wrong.
Stay salty poorfag, your whole life's work won't buy you one.

Spoken like a true douchebag.

I'll never afford one either, doesn't mean you're right

718s are cheaper and more fun to drive, but that doesn't really mean you can go wrong with a 911.

They're pretty low key, as far as expensive cars go. You just sound jealous.

1960s mini is just too loveable

what the fuck is wrong with the 718? why does every internet company faggot buy a new 911? why not an old 930, 996 with IMS swap for $500, or a fucking used Macan as a daily? you look like fucking faggots in those $150k porsches, there's an aftermarket for 996s and shit fucking retard cucks go fuck drink royal purple and change your oil every 200mi for $100 to make yourself feel better fagz, but a panera instead of a fucking 911 retards lol

the 718 Cayman should be the entry to Porsche ownership, the boxster is a doctor car, you get it to hold down a woman, not be a "porsche" owner, like the macan or cayenne. fag buy an old boxster for $8k the roof goes down

why isnt there a $35k Porsche? something to compete with the bmw 3 series? cocksucker blowjob cuck fags

BUY A YEAR OR TWO USED, SAME SHIT KEKS

No, you don't hate it, you're just memeposting.

No, stahp. You love it.

NO, YOU DON'T.

like 90% of porsches income comes from winning le mans and ads, they dont care about their cars raffle lel

fuck lexus, fucking fancy toyotas 20 years, now theyre too fucking aggressive in how they look, they attract too much attention

I don’t really agree on the first point, I mean there are way douchier cars but I think they sound like shit despite being awesome to drive.

So you’re not a douchebag but a hypocrite

>calls people $150k Porsches faggots
>recommeds a Macan as a daily instead

Faggot nu-male thy name is you

>if you think that's feminine, get a fucking white vw golf and try pulling it off if you're not mark zuckerberg

that macan is better in every single way for daily use, for less money, and it doesn't attract the wrong attention

Ay that was my first car, took a beating like a champ and only ever gave me a few electical problems. Most underated shitbox IMO

OP said cars, not moving boxes.

fuck off

no u

>crossover sport utility vehicle

Volvos are ugly.

one can separate appreciation for the mechanical and engineering aspects of a car from its douchebag owners.

I see a supercar or something and think "wow that's cool. I'm sure that owner probably wants everyone to fellate their ego though"

mrcummy has ruined this for half of Veeky Forums

I think new 911s are beautiful and stylish...but if you live in an affluent area they're sort of a dime a dozen. Normies and women aren't impressed by them

Can't hate it.

I know this is cheating

wrong.
they're boring, but they're not ugly.

I don't think anyone can hate the group b homologation specials, with the possible exception of the Audi Quattro because Veeky Forums's "lol understeering rebadged VW's" shitposting also extends to Audi's most universally liked car.

>If you try to get to it's limit
Know your skill level man. You don't have to drive every car you ever own to its absolute limit, especially not on public roads. You know, where 99.99999% of porsche drivers want their cars.

If you tried to always take every car you owned to its limit, then stay with your shitbox Honda Civic. In fact, get something less powerful, like a smart fortwo. Owning a car that does >180mph isn't for you. I can't take most of my motorcycles to their limits either, because doing so would be retarded.

>can you ever go wrong with the 911?
Yes. You can go wrong with a 991 GT3, which is now just another electronic-ridden slap to the face of purists.

>B-but they made a manual again.
Sure. But that thing will forever remain as a stain on the 911's legacy.

Please tell me where I can find a toyota equivalent of the LC500 with the same powertrain in a coupe.

Otherwise shut the fuck up.

this is a SFW board user

Time to risk that ban, then

ugly as fuck

>hot ass joke

Looks like a child.

Time to bring out the real lewds

>the tires
>the turbos
>the wastegate
>The engine

oh mama...

Yeeesss

user jesus christ think of the children.

And i've yet to see anyone dislike the Sagaris, or even TVRs in general

What's the point of a 'Burgring tuned sports car if you use it to drive to work at the speed limit? Is that not the same as lifting a truck and never off roading it? Dunno just seems like there's better out there for what a 911 costs.

The glorious machine that was too mad for this world

I know most Porches fags do keep their cars on the road, but I do want to say that usually, among the rich guys, I see more Porsches at track days than anything else. At least most of them want to enjoy their car to its fullest.

pros: normal car, then fun car, off road, storage, looks cool, nice interior, sick overall

cons: 19 mpg, you look like a massive douche if not used correctly

there is no part of this thing that isn't glorious. Some cars were too pure for this world, but that was just too scary

Does anyone hate subarus?

addtional, you can tow 4k lbs behind it, put your enduros on there or boat

Yes. Most of them drive slow as fuck.

Not true. Enzo Ferrari lividly hates this.
Also, checked.

Porsche's aren't that expensive user. They sell well because they're affordable.

boring now, cool in early 2000s with them winning WRC all the time

better daily drivers for the money, unless you want awd for the north east, but any fwd car is fine

the wrx outside a rally car is retarded, get a bmw for less and you get more for your money

the brz is the best entry modern tuner

At least a couple of mad Krauts built this monster.

it's a British car with an american v8 you cuck, no krauts allowed

Enzo was buttwrecked that Ford made a better car after Ferrari told Ford to fuck off with that buying offer.

Oh but this one's a bit special. It is indeed built by Krauts, and has a seven-hundred and eighty cubic inch V8 that puts out about twelve-hundred horsepower lurking beneath that massive hood scoop.

Are you kidding? Tons and tons of people hate Subarus.

Exactly, he still doesn't like it though cause it assblasted his piece of shit.

all these fags falling for bait
(you) you glorious bastard

One of my favorite cars desu

Suck a dick, convertibles are cool and the boxter is cool
>muh rigidity
Get a caterham if you care about laptimes

It should have came with a 12 cylinder to be honest but it's amazing still.

It's the most lgbbq-friendly car brand out there so of course I hate them.

A U T O T R A G I C

You can get a 996 Turbo for 35-45k and it will be faster than pretty much every BMW.

>35-45k
Maybe a few years ago. Clean 6mt 996 tarbos are getting swooped up by boomers for garage duty.

You just have to look around a bit.