/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >Support Campaign Summer Event Pt 2
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer02_ca/
From 16 Aug to 31 Aug: 2 apples for first login, then 2 more each day, up to 28 (30 total).

>2017 Summer Event Part 2
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer02/
New Servants: Raikou [Lancer], Artoria Alter [SSR Rider] and Helena [Archer]

>2017 Summer Event Part 1
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer/
Welfare: Ishtar [Rider]
New Servants: Nitocris [Assassin], Nobunaga [Berserker], Fran [Saber] and Nero [SSR Caster]

>2017 Summer Event CM
youtube.com/watch?v=ihNcNkQovG4

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iFSW0id36FA
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-columbus-monument-20170821-story.html
exhentai.org/g/1104480/f9473edc96/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fluffy servant

Karna is the strongest

Don't put coconut crabs in the water

I want Medb to cuck me!

>The Dead Heat Race really was Steel Ball Run all along.

God damn it, Ishtar.

Arjuna wrecks him

Colombusfags B T F O.

>straight from /fgoalter/
A new low for /fgog/.

No one cares about Arjuna

>Destroying a monument
America need to purge its population

What would Gil think about Medb? On one hand, I could see him disliking her, but on the other he seems to respect powerful rulers so maybe Caster Gil at least would get along with her.

wew you can't recover from that.

Everything history related is offensive, guys!!!!!

Fran-chan is the cutest!

How did she even get all that far before starting to sink?

Why does America has so many retarded people?

Did this happen recently with all the monument destroying shit?

this picture annoys me for some reason

What the fuck I love Ishtar now?

youtube.com/watch?v=iFSW0id36FA

Here is a video of it

Happened yesterday.

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-columbus-monument-20170821-story.html

IM FUCKING SICK OF GETTING BTFO BY MELVIN EVERY DAY, FELLOW GILBROS. HOW DO WE STOP HIM ONCE AND FOR ALL?

It's full of americans

Personal opinion: Gil would find her amusing. Wouldn't dislike her but wouldn't think for a moment of sleeping with her.
Caster Gil probably would be envious that Medb has her politics in order enough that she can spend a lot of her time playing to her whims.

>for some reason
It has Mordred in it.

He should eat a sandwich

I want to fuck Ojiisan!

He literally cheated during an honorable duel and it's repeatedly stated that if he hadn't had Krishna watching his back with outright divine protection spells, Karna would have absolutely pulverized him in an instant.

Would this guy have an anti Colombus noble phantasma?

Karna is cho-kawai!

>it doesn't count!
Karnafags everyone

>that one time a monument was used as gunpowder storage then got blown the fuck up
>it's still around
Phidias when

>black subtitles on black font
stopped here. Seriously, what do they want ? Do they even understand what humanity is ? Can't they get that the past is what allow them to think like they do, as shitty as it is.
These guys need mental treatment.

Nobu a CUTE.

>Arjunafags being retarded again

Actually Arjuna really dominated Karna and Karna begged Arjuna to let him go.

Leftists only succeed in deepening the public's hatred of them and continuing to push the next generation to lean right.

We will to live to see the day of the rope for cultural Marxism that it itself brought upon it. What a time to be alive

Liberals, man.

I'm a seanigger and I'm laughing at how the west is dying due to being softhearted pussies

>muh emotions!!!

DELETE THIS

Greek were good at building stuff. What's impressive is that people didn't steal the stones untill then.

I pretty much agree. I think Gil tends to respect good Kings/Queens, which Medb clearly is, but wouldn't care much for her as a woman. I think he'd respect her on some level all the same, and they'd probably talk about ruling and what not in Chaldea. Well, her and Caster Gil. Archer would probably think the above, but I imagine him as one of those that would spend all their time in isolation being a bit bitter about everything.

In my headcanon, a bunch of the Kings and Queens hold meetings to talk about their ideologues, I wish we'd see something like that more often.

>recording and uploading this shit
I don't think he thought this through

Pako turn off the computer

Not an argument

Post supports

>t.brainwashed spic or niger

Which loli do you wanna fug the most

Serves him right for having such a shit artist. Seriously, only reason he's not the worst is because Bloodaxe somehow exists.

I'm glad I live in South America.

>wanting to steal my account

>we will never get a really cool American servant like Funny Valentine
Feels bad man.

Hey i just want to tell you guys that luck is on my side

He would respect her as a ruler, but dislike her as a woman.

Sounds hot

That's because the people tearing down statues don't have an argument. They're saying "we should judge the past by the morals of the present and eliminate anything that's offensive." There is absolutely no way to argue that's a good thing when it's literally Orwellian in nature.

>In my headcanon, a bunch of the Kings and Queens hold meetings to talk about their ideologues, I wish we'd see something like that more often.
Would be nice to have a new banquet.

Test

BREAKING NEWS

DW has started the Ban Waves again, several anons in /alter/ are reporting getting the "banned" message when trying to log in.
All of them had quartz accounts.

kys

Are you guys so retarded you actually fell for the account stealing meme and stopped posting supports?

Still not an argument!

What did you expect from stupid attention whore ?

>tfw you like Colombus art but didn't roll him

>buying accounts
Serves them right.

exhentai.org/g/1104480/f9473edc96/
Reminder that your mom is an anal slut.

He's voiced by Yazan

Based Japan, know how to have fun without giving a shit

That's pretty much where I'm at. I could see them clashing a bit (both think everything belongs to them, and both hate others stealing their stuff) but once they get past that I could see some really cool interactions between them.
Agreed, though maybe not in Grand Order itself. Something like a Carnival Phantasm or a slice of life spin off, though it depends if they end up just making memes instead. There's plenty of room for more there, at least.

Columbus' art is the second strangest in the game due to the style but his final art is fucking awesome. And his expressions are 10/10.

>PickleRick

Will comedy ever surpass this perfect gag that was delivered the the most comedic of timing? My god it's depressing to think no one will ever laugh that hard again.

>quartz accounts
What is this?

hahahaha where are the faggots saying it was safe now?

Good.

Hi, reddit!

I personally log the support of every quartz account posted here and manually report them to aniplex.

>tfw 0 quartz
Feels good to be safe

?

30 AP or 20 AP for red Lancer gems?

You simply login daily for quartz and use it all to roll when you get a servant you want. Then you sell it on reddit.

I know you're being ironic but please kys.

"As the battle intensified, Arjuna pushed back Karna's chariot 10 steps backward every time by the energy of the arrows, but Karna was only able to push Arjuna's chariot 2 steps backward. Seeing this Lord Krishna praised Karna and admired the skill of Karna. When questioned by Arjuna, Krishna said it is impossible for any human ever to push his chariot backwards because the chariot of Arjuna contains both Hanuman and Krishna, thus holding the entire weight of the universe. Even to shake the chariot is an impossible task, and Karna is pushing it 2 feet (0.61 m) every time by the energy of his arrows. Krishna said no human ever had or ever will attain this feat as it is impossible even to shake the chariot containing Maha Vishnu."

and later

"Karna got down from his chariot to free the wheel and asked Arjuna to pause, reminding him of the etiquette of war. But Krishna spurred Arjuna to attack Karna against the rules of engagement of the war, and the enraged Arjuna attacked Karna while he was trying to lift his sunken chariot wheel. Karna defended himself and invoked Rudraastra, hitting Arjuna on his chest. Swooning, Arjuna lost his grip on his Gandiva, which fell down from his hand for the first time. Following the rules of engagement of war, Karna did not try to kill the unconscious Arjuna but instead tried to utilize the time in extracting the wheels of his chariot. Arjuna recovered and using the Anjalika weapon, decapitated the weaponless Karna, who was still trying to lift the sunken chariot wheel."

If anything, you ought to make reference to the incident where Duryodhana and Karna got mad drunk while they were hunting for the Pandavas. This got them captured by an enemy king which caused a (incredibly reluctant) Arjuna to save them as he and his brothers were still hoping Duryodhana would keep his word after their exile ended.

Why doesn't Lancelot just KoO the concept of battle itself?

Check the OP faggot

Karna confirmed above universe level

I don't think you got what he meant, they aren't banning people saving quartz, they ban people buying accounts with lots of quartz.

>100 or 200 accounts get banned randomly to scare normalfags

>chinks sperg probably hundreds of thousands, maybe even a million, quartz accounts per year

Honestly I don't know why they bother or how they can tell if an account is not legit.
A friend of mine got a quartz account more than a year ago and never got banned

>Singularity set in America
>American Servants are trash on their own turf as they need to be incompetent against the Celts and Indians for Japanese teenager and his gaijin sidekick Pokemon to save the day

WRYYYYY!!!!

>it's impossible and no one's ever going to do it
>does it anyway
forget Naruto, this is some straight-up Wan Piss bullshit

user, those events never happened in mahab that's just modern fanfiction. No one can send people to space no even Indrajit. you would know it if you actually read it.

Truly the seigi no mikata of 2017.

>Hanuman and Krishna are landwhales
AHAHAHAHA LITERALLY CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

MY TRANSLATION OF SOME ANCIENT LIGHT NOVEL IS MORE ACCURATE THAN YOUR TRANSLATION FAGGOT.

shut up, you have no proof

I'm sorry that the humor is simply too advanced for you. It's the thinking man's joke and simply goes over the heads of those who are lesser intelligent.

>Karna is ancient Indian Oniisama

Nice Google, now how about pulling excerpts from the actual text?

Section LIV, Book 4, Arjuna beats Karna 3 times in a single combat.

Indians are known for they stratospheric wanking of heroes, they are the originals power level shitposters.