/mbgg/ - Mobage General #754

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_H7QdJfdYo
youtube.com/watch?v=eJydYxgUKKA
tenkahyakken.jp/character/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sordo

>Kiku UR never
;_;

Madoka is bad. Now what?

kek u

time to play PTD

Does'n stop people from shitposting. Moreover, a lot of NAfags moved to the JP version since the NA version is too outdated. Today's /fgog/ is mostly cuckposting and redditposting.

Reminder to add Magia Record to next OP's list of foreign games.

If they ever did a popularity poll for which SRs should get a UR form, she'd probably be near the top.

kiku is great 2bh, her design and voice are 10/10

also remember to remove warship girls

Remove yourself

>Today's /fgog/ is mostly cuckposting and redditposting

and i thought the shitposting was bad when i left. FGO NA was a mistake. on the bright side when FGO ALTER goes down they can go to FGOG instead of taking refuge in MBGG.

>defending a game that absolutely no one plays
warship girls needs to go already, user.

Wait for senran kagura

They honestly could easily make a typemoon general. I mean, DBZ and Naruta had one.

Kiku feels like she came right out of Busou Shoujo and I love her for it. Best SR.

Wait for PoTK to introduce the Madoka characters to level 90 cap on the global version.

Quick, /mbgg/! Shill that one game you think you only play and has zero discussion.

Valkyrie Drive.

Every now and then I go back to Mahou Otome because I can't say no to a CAVE shmup, it's always fun to just spend an hour or two every now and then playing it.

I used to do the same with Dragon Heroes but I misplaced my transfer code for that and I just can't be fucked getting back into it from the start.

Kemono friends mobage when?

The first thing you have to understand about Bang Dream is that when it comes to boosting popularity, the anime did pretty badly in reaching it's goal. However the game is doing exceptionally well even outselling every major Idol Rhythm Game app on some days. I'd consider the game a major factor for Bang Dream's rising popularity although it hasn't led to a boost in music sales yet.

Covers aren't even the main focus of Bang Dream. Yes, they sing a lot of cover songs in the first three concerts and the mini ones before the band was fully formed. Yes, there's at least 2-4 new cover songs for the bands a month but they also sing plenty of original songs. Every band has at least one song worth listening to.

Now I don't consider it implausible that covers could have drawn some fans in for a quick nostalgia hit. It's like a K-On fan who plays it just for Fuwa Fuwa. I know I stumbled onto Bang Dream just through looking up Fuwa Fuwa Time on youtube which directed me to one of the girls performing the song. However, this isn't a game where all you can do is play cover songs. Don't assume that's the only attraction.

It's plausible that Bang Dream attracts the same kind of people who are into Love Live. The franchise uses the same multimedia approach as Love Live, they both revolve around music and a core group of girls and fans of LL are likely to be fans of Bang Dream. You only have to look at the Leddit to see the correlation.

The real question is why aren't other band themed apps (SB69, BandYarouze, Banyaro) doing as well?

i went through the doc for tagatame, is fire still shit or has it gotten buffed recently?

>Fire shit when it has Laharl

Why can't Japs make skill-based mobages?

how is that? I keep seeing it in the store but never bothered to look into it

Clash Royale It's pretty fun when you're still low ranked.

It's a clicker game.

Its a clicker game about fishing. I like it more than potion maker.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_H7QdJfdYo

Bushiroad was funneling tons of money into promoting Bang Dream for a while before either the anime or game came out trying to build up hype for it, so I imagine that at least had some effect.

SB69 has never gotten super popular, but it's managed to survive for a good while, in a way it's kind of like T7S except it actually got an anime. BanYaro is fujoshit so I don't really know much about it other than the trap band.

Fire wasn't particularly 'shit', there was just very little need for fire units outside of Veda. I think there was maybe all of -one- EX I had to deploy mostly fire units.

Laharl just wrecks shit regardless.

Wait for them to add Kyouko

youtube.com/watch?v=eJydYxgUKKA

We are going to build an Onsen, it is going to be great and we will make the Tourists pay for it.

Because if you leave in RNG people are more prone to spend money

Bottom left looks like best girl.

>ll
They have the same artwork.
Also Bushiroad is spending alot of dosh on Bandori because sif is sinking.

I cant believe I'm actually looking forward to the new Houkai update again. The stuff about free swimsuit and Theresa buffs really got me going.

I wonder if they were drawn by the same artist?

>same artwork
Love Live art looks nothing like Bang Dream art.

SIF may not be as popular as it was but it's still one of the more popular rhythm game apps.

You can find out who the artists are here:
tenkahyakken.jp/character/

I see a nipple.

Does that mean kiku is some emotionless whore?

Both looks like a yandere to me.

It starts out pretty neat, but sadly it completely overdoes it with the grind later on. It's also not exactly an idle game (at start), since you've got to unlock a certain number and tier of mechanics to allow the game go full auto on most things. And even then the game must run to do so and pass time. Also doesn't help that "events" seem to be on the scarce side.

I planned to see this through to the end, seeing how it actually seems to HAVE one, but progress gets awfully slow from rank 30. Game does a decent job of handing you new tools of destruction every time things go dire until then, but fuck it for adding around 150+ new levels now every boss kill.

I want to try it but the girl always looked so sad.

What does the cat do?

Google translate says Kanzaki Kaguya while MAL says the artist for busou is Kanzaki Karuna.

Probably not the same guy.

Dunno anything about the artist, but this is the difference between translations and transliterations.

It's Karuna and yes it's the same artist.

Google translate is shit, its the same person

That's bullshit, unlike kanji you can't put any other translation to hiragana.

Occupy the final weapon slot and giving a passive boost to all damage by Level/100. Automatically levels a bit with each fish caught. Acquired after a short quest line at rank 33.

Someone tell me that Swprd Art Online Memory Defrag banned some nox emulator user. Is this common on other mobage?

How does Google take karuna and get kagamine?

What is your favourite Madoka ship?

Madotards x A wood chipper

Homura and faceless fat old man #24

Kyouko x Me

Mami x shota

Its translating Karuna -> Karuo for me
Google translate really cant into kana

>Still not 1.4.0

mami x a bunch of dirty homeless hobos

>kaguya
>kagamine
>karuo
LITERALLY what the fuck are you doing google?

Where's /padg/?

damn, how long does it take to reroll in MagiReco?

about 30-40 mins which nets you a 10 roll ticket and 2 single rolls worth of gems.

Have fun spending an entire hour on a single reroll with rates worse than F/GO

wheeeeee

Hakata is a meme UR.

Please add these new english games to the OP next time:
Tales of Rays
Dragon Project
Thanks!

Right let's try this. MagiReco General.

I was going to put the first ship mentioned in the OP and this man decided it because I didn't know the tag for old men, or at least a tag that would nag a bannable image.
As you can see, I also put my own interpretation on MamixShota.

You're not going to get any posters at all unless you tell the people on the existing madoka generals that it exists
Consider the trip to /a/ and /u/

I'd advise putting a half naked picture of one of the poster girls for the OP to attract attention

And by that this user means do not use Kyouko. That would doom the general.

OTs-14 costume

You know I can't help but wonder, if this does take off will it become a new hunting ground for a certain spammer who lurks in Madoka threads?

I'm sorry if I'm being ambiguous but Mods delete posts and ban those who even use his name.

>we are doing it out here?

OTs-14 is a qt

PKP costume

Don't know who you mean, since I don't follow Madoka threads. But if fucking up Madoka threads is his thing, then probably.

ditto

I remember a piss fetishist once cosplayed as Madoka. If that goes in the OP that will be SURE to get attention.

Hakata is cute!

Just use him for your own benefit. Post things that would attract his attention and get him to keep the thread alive with his shit.

c-cute!

That's some crazy shit user I wonder if there are other combos we're missing out on.

You can do even more dumb but not necessarily beneficial combos by switching swords and chaining skills.

I'm finally done with tower and can stop worrying about climbing for a long while. 89 was so much more annoying than 90 and 91.
Time to spend AP on farming shit or just doing other things.

Fuck I really don't want to play the game again but something about this does it for me. Is it going to be gacha or a grindable event costume?

I'm gonna try to do some crazy combos will report back in a little bit.

Gacha.

Also the girl in question is an event drop that's about to end in about... 34 hours.

Wait so OTS is an event drop and her costume is gacha? How likely is it to get that drop before the time is up so I don't have to commit to something impossible?

Took me around 90-100 runs of DD 1-2 to get her to drop. In about 33.5 hours you won't be able to get her again.

The costume event will probably start right after the Deep Dive event ends. Gacha rolls are 10 coins per roll and 100 coins for 11 rolls.

Your odds aren't very good.

Got her literally just now after like 5 runs, 61 runs total. The costume is likely gacha

She would probably lose to Inabagou

>Tried 90 for the 1st with my shitty team
>Managed to kill one of enemies by using Mikoto map-wide charm
The golems attack really hurt though. Too bad the charmed enemies only deals 1 damage to Queen for some reason.