2017 Buick Regal Turbo

So I've been car shopping and I had narrowed down my choice to a few 2017 VW Golfs because it's selling for $20k. However, I've come across a few 2017 Buick Regal Turbo Sport Tourings for around the same price.

Has anyone had any experience with these Buicks and if so, would they be a better buy than the Golfs?

It's basically Opel's take on a VW Passat competitor and it does a perfectly fine job at it.
Buick version allegedly has a bit more sound deadening so it should be slightly quieter inside.

In Europe they're fleet car bait.

The buick is more of a car. Also will be cheaper to repair.

Interior's a bit of a plastic clusterfuck though.

That is the opel not the buick. He listed a higher grade version of the car so there would be leather everywhere and wood.

The only real difference is the wood trim.

Still way better looking than the golf.

Sure, it's a step up from the Golf.
Here's what it was going up against, the Euro-market Passat.

if you want this car get a pre-2015 GS with a manual trans.

So far looking at the Pros/Cons.
>VW Golf: better MPGs & cheaper insurance
>Buick Regal Turbo: 89 more HP & a better warranty

It drives OK

I test drove one, it was nice.

I ended up buying a really old car instead though so I could drive fast

There's only one (a 2012) by me for like $14k and it has 61k miles on it. Why pre-2015? and I honestly would prefer having a warranty.

It would mainly be a daily driver hence why most of the other cars I have been looking at have been simple ones like Honda Civics, VW Golfs, Mazda 3s etc. But a 259hp engine new for $20k versus $23k for the Honda seemed like a good deal.

because they got rid of the manual in 2015. What's your zip code?

there's one in austin for 13k and another in san antonio at carmax for 20k with 36k miles.

Am I a pleb if I prefer the golf/passat interior?

do you drive that many miles a year? 2018s lease ridiculously cheap

Well, I did a estimate (I just started a new job) and with my daily drive plus an extra trips I make on the weekends etc. I should be at around 7k miles give or take.

>just got a new job
don't make any rash decisions.

I bought a first-year g37 for under $9000

sorry senpai

I go high mileage err'time and just keep it fixed/maintained with $$$

I've been working since October and I wouldn't be looking for a new car unless I really needed one hence why I was aiming for a car at only $20k