/bbg/ - Bloodborne general

Ball Snek edition

sss sss sss'd :D : >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

first for i love you guys thank you so much for everything

:>

Any spelunking going on?

>when you mistime the trick after dashing, waste your stamina, and get wrecked by a jumping beast claw attack
oh fug

>tfw mistook Natalie for my homegirl Natalya and prayed in front of her
Also Lotte are you destroying the graves in order not to get stuck on them?

I was wondering what you were doing praying to me.
thought you might know me from a different character

How many of you nutfaces are still in Pthumeru?

yes, once a brew connected on them preventing me from killing someone and another humorous time i got axed near one of them and fell to the ground, webm is still around
they give me ptsd

I am
And I'm getting more wins than I usually do, not sure if I got good or if these gems are just that good

Can this please be the heterosexual edition?

also ygorl don't tell anyone about the cannonsnek pls

I'm going spelunkihyll, wanna come?

Glyph: q4bijpj2
Pass: whatever

lol no

>the natalya and natalie are one
A bunch it seems, but I'm only getting the same 2. Talk about the IP pool conspiracy.

>tfw my 9yo brother defeated papa gascoigne on his first try
I'm not even memeing he might be the youngest person to complete the game

That's asking for too much from the general that continues to disappoint.

wtf nigga kept me like 20 times back in 2015

I sniped Sarah like that in one of the chunk spelunks, it obstructs your vision and by the looks you also seemed to try and utilize that by shooting the Bowie through it.

we are not

By the time I boot up I'm sure you'll be full, but if somehow not I'd rather spelunk than spar.

yes but you immediately figured it out so i won't do it again against you

>tfw opened someone up for visceral twice
>tfw missed the visceral both times
>tfw even have Clawmark rune
I'm sad now.

what's the deal natalie?

Faye give me a few minutes, someone is here to fix my bathtub lol. Should be quick.

Deal with what?

np

>tfw wouldn't have won if it wasn't for the unlocked molotov hit
I am confused now.

i got silenced

me too, but I was sitting next to him telling him what to do. He dealt with his third phase really well as papa jumped at the stairs and he just molotov'd him. He can parry well and parried him numerous times with blunderbuss tho

Guys I'm all alone, come on

TRIED TO THROWING KNIFE, COULDN'T!

I mean, unless you misspelled my name for some reason and thought it was Natalya?
Maybe?
But I think someone claiming to be Natalya said they weren't me so I'm not sure now.
Oh, I dunno, I saw it happen, I thought you must have dropped out.

there's an impromptu man

I'm coming

Back and beckoning
help me god

Who is your other toon?
Also excuse me for the panic l2 cannonball, was getting lagspikey and felt intimidated by homing evelyn shots.

dingadonging. did you get anything yet?

Are you full if not then i'll jump in too.

No, there's room for another, come friend

>other toon
After looking back on at our talk I realise I fucked up.
I meant I thought you must have known me from one of YOUR other characters, my bad.
Also it's excused, I failed to dodge it.

Ringing

>only getting Lotte so try to join
>already two or three people trying to join
Every time.

Aight, I'll bail out for now, thanks Lotte and Natalie, shame I didn't get anyone else.
You're still a cool dood in my book user.
Also what's that in your chik, a bolt secondary?

Not even an abyssal.

Thanks!
Lotte is now destroying me
Two of the gems I farmed added some flat Bolt damage to my Chikage, they're also the best ATK up radials I own currently.

I-I'll be back!

Natalya is for lewd

I got a +15 abyssal with atk down.

>Lotte is now destroying me
Yeah his new tactic of switching between being super passive with constantly retreating and sudden bursts of HIVblade unzips takes time to adapt to, I quite enjoyed it even if I lost more times than won I think.

Sh-shh-ss-shhh it'll be ok

All the retreating does wear on me, I can just fire Evelyn and wait for her to stop but that's boring.

thanks i guess but i really don't know what i'm doing, i haven't used a blt build in two years

get countersnekd natalie

I thought I could dodge it.

>switching between being super passive with constantly retreating and sudden bursts of HIVblade unzips
>I quite enjoyed it
Is it opposite day or are you just a masochist?

>forgot to fill one of the noses AGAIN
Dog damn
I also can take a couple of shitty MSPaint gondola requests

if it is that annoying i'll change my playstyle, it's just that i think i played with an arc build for too long

Sarah being killed by gondola eggnog

can you make a beastly idiot gondola? extra hairy and doing NYAAAAAAAAA would be cool

Okay

Please don't request posters, last time someone did that, some autismo started a screechstorm

>Is it opposite day or are you just a masochist?
Dunno, but he was using bowblade and freeaimed it sometimes, while also throwing molotovs and delayed molotovs from afar, it was much more fun chasing him around than a regular evelyn backpedaller.

Is impromptu fightclub over now?

loran darkbeast

well i need to grab groceries and haven't got anyone for the past ten minutes
ggs everyone, blt can be surprisingly fun if you forget what an evelyn is, i don't think i'll use the bloodletter, it would hinder my moveset quite a bit and i'm really loving the bowblade
trickedreiter is cancer too

I've just been invited someplace, will get back to the requests when I'm back

I'm sorry that I keep dying guys I don't do this very often.

Why did that trap literally spawn 10 meth heads?

Sorry Charlotte ;_;

Normies reeeee

Sorry I kept hitting him even though I saw him do the slam animation. my fault.

This boss :[

NP he's dead, ringing in layer 3

less cancerous blood build i've ever fought

reminder

>Chapel Dweller has the exact forearm animation rig as Demon of Song from DaS 2.
>The laughing woman in a house on the streets below Old Hunter's Workshop has the same exact laugh as the curse urns in DaS 2.

Can't believe people never noticed this.

Seeing as I only played das 2 once, I can't really remember much other than it sucked and played like ass.
But I highly doubt they're the same

Yo, what do you guys think a ludwig build would look like statwise?

i do noticed it and actually they are both stock freeware sound effects, i heard them on really old monkey island games too
they are
thanks

>people thinking me and Natalie are one in the same

25/25/50 str/skl/arc. Enough blt to use his rifle

I made this character before I knew you were a thing I swear.

Is Djura called Gyura in the European version? If not, why does the Wiki and some other places on the net mention him by the original Hungarian spelling of the name?

in my italian version it's still djura

I-Is the FC still going on?

*meant to write Gyula

Faye give me a minute to take my dog outside.
Also I am utter trash and this boss is hell.

nah it's over

>st-stuttering
Why?

>mfw

Thanks m8. May the good blood guide you and all that

>watching an anime
>hear a riposte sound effect

Doing another playthrough. This time I am going Strength and Arcane. Since I will not be putting any points into blootinge, should I not bother with firearms at all and just use the Flamesprayer and Rosmarinus?

don't worry about it man, you're doing most of the work

Firearms are always good for parrying. Hunter Pistol and Blunderbuss will be the only firearms usable with 5 blt

Yeah. You could keep one of the starter guns for cheesing Keepers and NPC hunters and the like or just use Augur

I think his name was Gyula in a PAX demo or a pre-release version or whatever. Transylvania was part of Hungary back in the time Bloodborne's Van Helsing-ish themes are taken from, so I guess they originally took a Hungarian name at random and gave it to an NPC, but later they optimized it so that everyone can pronounce/read it.

About to finish my first playthrough. If I want to play with a new primary stat for new equipment, should I just continue leveling my guy in NG+ or start a new character altogether?

And what happens if I focus on just Bloodtinge or Arcane? Are they mere secondary stats that shouldn't take precedence, or can you actually do mondo damage with firearms like NPCs do?

Augur is amazing

It's a great tool against HMPH. It either stuns him, knocks him back, or parries him. Plus it does a good bit of damage

Depends on how much you enjoyed the game. If you really liked it start a new character. What did you use the first time around? Arc and blt can both be viable by themselves but it takes a little while and can be hard to get into. I'd recommend a str/arc build like 25str/50arc to make good use of the Wheel, HMLS, Toni, kinda the Boomhaur, and any weapon converted to elemental damage. As well as good tool use