80's>90's

I like my current ride, but I want a cheaper 80's car that i can blast human league and psychedelic furs while i rip down shitty tennessee backroads in a emissions choked wedge.

looking mostly at 944s, rx-7s, and maybe a 200/240sx. Anyone have anything else to have a look at?

Also, 80's general. post your favorites.

Z31, Mk3 Supra, aw11, starion.

There's a couple MK3 Supras in my area that look like they're in reasonably good condition, but what about the head gaskets me'may

Chaser, Cressida, or Cresta.

get dat aw11

Fuck, sorry. I meant mk2. Mk3 is not as 80s in my mind, and yes, head gasket issues but apparently retorquing the head bolts to proper spec prevents it. But the Mk2 is dripping with 80s. Get that one.

>starion
there's a conquest near me for sale, is it just a rebadge or did dodge actually do anything to the car besides throwing a pentastar on it?

don't fit homie

how sporty are these to begin with? I know the chassis can be made into a fun car, but I've got the impression that they're family cars mostly.

I'd suggest an FC, but only if you're ready to commit to a life of misery

Conquest is literally just a Starion with a different badge, just get Link ECU and bigger turbo and you got a fun death rocket

Chaser/Cresta do come with 1JZ turbo/Twin turbo 5Spd manual, they are fun af stock and can make 500hp on stock internals

If it doesn't have to be a wedge, consider E30, E24, and E28 BMWs OP

80s are truly god aesthetics

its scary as fuck on the highway and it only makes 109 hp out of its small Mitsubishi 4 cylinder but fuck I love my old gen 1 Montero (non operable right now because the transmission is RIP sadly)

This is near me.
86 supra twin turbo manuel (aus)
Inside looks clean.
Does anyone know anything about them?
Was considering road tripping it.

Top tier 80's right here

buy it faggot

>Tennessee

Lmao good luck finding any old Japanese cars, let alone one at a reasonable price. Haven’t looked lately, but a couple months ago there was ONE 240sx on cL and it was stock but beat the fuck up and he wanted $3k. I love my state but trying to find cool Japanese cars here is pain

But why?

LOVE LIKE A WHEEL
TURNING AWAY FROM EVERYTHING THATS REAL

For cheap there are cars such as the Dodge Daytona, Mitsubishi Starion, and Turd Gen Firebirds/Camaros.

>80's>90's
R32 is the pinnacle of human engineering and you can't prove me wrong

>BMW poster
noted and ignored