/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will likely never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for the above reasons. Please do not ask again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86203/!!
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86208/?
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9145/?
youtube.com/watch?v=NOegZ3x4hMA
youtube.com/watch?v=6E5m_XtCX3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

내 모드 다운로드 nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86203/!!

외국인 돼지!

Waifus
Vore
Harmony

So I just installed Ultimate Dragons and now TK dodge has stopped working, any ideas on how to fix it?

lorenwaifusnharmony

waffus
more
armory

>She looks good only sunny and clear outdoors.
And you must use anko enb (i think Rudy ENB NLVA is also good) or tweaked enb for her face.

wew shit sliders senpai

TES started at 3.

thats a nice METAL armor. a shame if someone would use a LIGHTNING spell on it

Any other perk overhaul mods worth trying? Even on master SPERG is making me feel ridiculously overpowered, that 10% stagger two handed perk is just insane

ummm back the fuck off?

nth for pig troll appendages

bzzzzt

Test

The armor would act as a Faraday cage and protect the person inside it from any electrical damage.

>skin contact

Who are there any decent regulars left

learn to spoken english

Nah, they left months ago.

1. Armor is no faraday cage. Different parts have much different resistances, and also would not provide ample contact unless it has copper wires throughout the suit, so it won't necessarily always provide the path of least resistance.
2. It can heat up like mad and boil the person inside.

t. electrical engineer

Good thing I have a ring of 80% magic resist on, can you say the same?

Oh, Jesus. What happened to your textures?

Nothing in comparison to what's going to happen to your face when I pull out my dick.

The Greymarch is invading

it a plugin that makes any textures that have not been modded purple. it basically disables the default textures.bsa.

any elder scrolls games good to try out other than skyrim oblivion and morrowind?

i want to surpass surface level understandings

You must super fun in person too

that one pumping iron mod, how does it work?

does it just start your character at zero weight and over time it increase depending on skill ups?

the more you do, the bigger you get over time. less you do, the more gains you lose

yes, but does it use teh weight slider system? or some otehr effect to change the character's body?

>yes, but does it use teh weight slider system?
yes it changes your weight dynamically

so I could use bodyslide to theoretically have a completely flat body at zero and be a bombshell at 100 weight

and play out my adventure with plenty of love making, like a vampire/succubus, right?

sure whatever dude that sounds gay as all fuck but you do you

Yes, and I can also speak English properly.

Thanks for the you

Get SexLab Deadly Drain and some vampire mod like Better Vampires.

thanks for looking out, friend

Alexandria Daddario looks like that!?

Damn

xth for stretched chainmail armpits

she isn't real user

Madman.

That reminds me of my first time modding in Skyrim. It didn't end so well. All trees had purple textures and one step forward would then lead to a CTD instantly. Ah, good times.

It spooks me that she isn't even smiling there.

doesn't seem like its compatible with pumping iron since both alter your body

>download Aetherium
>Immediately lose 2 hours fucking around taking pictures

At this point I feel I should just bite the bullet and play Honey Select or something.

>All trees had purple textures
Sounds like my very first attempt at modding years ago, in which I tried to install Tropical Skyrim through NMM (I didn't know better and I didn't have /tesg/ to warn me about NMM). Virtually everything related to landscape and flora got fucked up

>Tropical Skyrim
you too?

BRUH
R
U
H

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86208/?

a shame all waifus here are so bad they cant make use of that

Yeah I thought it looked cool. I installed NMM, downloaded the mod and clicked the install button, then launched the game and voilá, Skyrim had turned into a clusterfuck of giant purple trees and weird ground textures. I didn't touch Skyrim again for months after that happened, and then I found /tesg/

HOW CAN /tesg/ EVER HOPE TO COMPETE

they cant. look at the post above yours for a premium example

h a r m o n y

/tesg/ is long disqualified.

Is that lore?

psst you, yeah you, post more orc on /aco/

yes

Downloading!

There's no hope.

>Are crossbows even lore friendly?
>Don't remember them before skyrim
Then you're not paying attention.

They appeared as early as Daggerfall -- not usable in any way, but part of huge puzzle where Sheogorath mentions them to be his favored weapon. So they existed in concept in the Daedric realms and likely elsewhere, but were not favored by the people of High Rock or Hammerfell. They were actually usable in Battlespire, and then in Morrowind as well.

Oblivion started "streamlining" weapon and spell choices and crossbows were on the chopping block along with spears. In Skyrim you can plainly see them being used by Dwemer automatons before they were introduced for use by the player by Dawnguard. ALL of this is kind of a moot point anyway because even if they hadn't been "canon" prior to Skyrim, them appearing in Skyrim is enough to render them canon, isn't it? People say there's no such thing as dumb questions, but...

Anyway, what I miss from Daggerfall is a weapon no one ever talks about: flails.

>that slutty robe
I guess slutty armor is lore friendly

Yes.

It sure was in Daggerfall. There were topless priestesses present in temples to Dibella and Dark Brotherhood hideouts as well. They didn't wear a darn thing but a hood and a thong.

Look at the cover picture of Arena

Dibella really is the best divine.

This game series as a whole didn't start playing down sex or sexy outfits until it got ported to consoles. This started with Morrowind when they started censoring graphic sex scenes in books presumably because the "Tribunal Temple" in Vvardenfell didn't approve of them. Lusty Argonian made was full of euphemisms probably because that was now the only way they could sneak smut in.

are there any consequences to making npcs that aren't normally marriageable have the marriage flag set through console?

can't imagine it would be so long they have the right voice type

What is this polygonal abomination?

Heiko can't make decent characters to save his nigger life

My friend just finished his model making course and is looking to make something from Elder Scrolls. I think a model Guardian Stone, make from real engraved stone and metal, would be a pretty neat project. Nice paperweight or something.

I'd fuck him.
t. alpha male with good taste in manly aesthetics

>his

does anyone have Fluff's Hybrid Khajiit and Fluff's Hybrid Argonian? can't access them on nexus since author hid them for rework

Ward

how do we make anime real

Or dildo

we elected trump so all we have to do is wait

A model of a shrine of the nine divines would be neat too. They're very well done, in my opinion.

Heiko is a fat black man. Being in the Discord is a good source of information.

Hey, that's a cute sword.

>3 Gb worth of vanilla armor replacer

It better work. I still can't into bodyslide

Tell him to make a TES-themed chess set pic only half related, these are Witcher 3 assets, something like imperials vs stormcloaks or aldmeri dominion

>can't into bodyslide

I did it just fine for the hdt bodies but I still didn't build any clothes/armors yet.
The armor pack I need first just so happens to be a complicated mess of a uunp conversion that has the cbbe version as dependency instead of being simply uunp stand alone.
I'm sure I'll get it right eventually but that's still worrying.

Don't be so heartless.

do you mean outfit studio?

No. Isn't OS for doing conversions yourself?
What I need is already converted, I just need to build it.

What're you listening to, /tesg/?

Does anyone have experience with backporting mods from SSE to bestrim?
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9145/?

It's one of the only mods I missed in my brief time with SSE

ask the modder, shouldn't be too hard

I know everyone says "muh no skse for nu-rim" but doesn't oldrim perform like ass in comparison?

How does modded oldrim compare to modded newrim?

youtube.com/watch?v=NOegZ3x4hMA

Modded oldrim still has no motion blur, feels bad man

Settle it for me, here and now.
Stormcloaks or Imperials. Why?

Not a fan of motion blur (or ENB) really. I just want Skyrim to look really good and have a bunch of new armours, weapons, loot, and be much more immersive.

A better ending to the civil war would be better too. Making easier to answer; Civil War questline is shit because at the end Dragonborn feels irrelevant.

>How does modded oldrim compare to modded newrim?
it has skse so it's better

But is there any substance to the rumours that it performs like ass in comparison when modded?

stormcloaks

>the empire is drowning and they are pushing down anyone else to stay afloat
>abandoning morrowind
>signing a treaty that benefits cyrodiil while cursing other provinces
>give up redguard land
>ban talos worship

they say its for the good of the empire but the empire no longer consists of all of tamriel, skyrim, cyrodiil and highrock are all thats left

if you want to say tullius vs ulfric, that the vote is for tullius

youtube.com/watch?v=6E5m_XtCX3c

it's more like SE performs well because it doesn't have any intensive mods

because it doesn't have skse