Previous thread:

4 cylinders sounding like a race bike is best

Indian announcement coming March 1st.

Please.

>Not all P Twins are bad
no but that one is

Oh yay more hipster garbage to flood the market

1 cylinder sounding like a tractor on steroids is best

>God dammit why are manufacturers adapting to the market and making things people want?
>They should be like Harley and make the same bike for 50 years then be confused as to why they're going bankrupt!

>wtf why do people like what i dont, fuck them

Probably announcing going out of business again

doubt it, their sales have been improving steadily

motorcycle sales in the us are overall down.
Good chat though

(you)

not really affecting them too much.

Not true, it's just harley

That would explain why there's not many dealerships huh?

Hmmm.... no. Good try though. Did you learn that on Reddit?

the company is basically only a few years old, obviously they're not going to have a huge dealer network.
there's pretty much one in every city though

>Polaris /can am new company
Hmmmmmmmmmm

a Best !!

Got a ticket today on my bike :(

Basically cut in front of a traffic jam on an off-ramp by crossing a solid white line and the police were stopping cars doing this right up the ramp. Didn't notice until too late.

Bikers do it all the time but since they were there ticketing cars doing the same they decided to stop me as well "to avoid favoring bike riders" as the cop said.

50 euros all and all. Could be worse, they were ticketing the cars with 250 euros and 3 month license suspension.

Nah quarterly sales figures

hello /dbt/
i have a question about the yamaha exup exhausts (the one with the valve)
are they all made of titanium? how do find out for sure if the exhaust im looking at is made of titanium

For a shitbike commuter, Ninja 250 or Rebul 250? Around $2k between '02 and '06.

Ninja

Ninja 250.

Rebel can't corner and the Ninja is faster.

If you don't like the looks, just take fairings off.

Ninja 650 with 70/30 tires

It'll probably be the bike that HD should have made instead of that XR1200 abomination.

Go go Indian.

God yes please. I'll never be able to afford it but knowing it's there for me to get some day would make me happy.

!!!

OK, Most P-twins are bad

All Ptwins are godly

Looks pretty soy

So does every other small bike.

:fistbump:
P-Twin master race

Yeah buddy.
I had a CM200t a few years ago. Was fun

Godly at tickling my balls

>put front wheel on
>spacers swapped around

For a commuter, man, it doesn't matter, and you really shouldn't limit yourself to those two bikes. Even europeans can ride 500s.

P-Twin a best

Nah RS250 is alpha

>ninja 650 tier suspension
>american engine made of melted down combine harvesters built to ak47 tolerances with AR15 reliability
people are going to pay $20k for this

>ninja 650 tier suspension
Which ninja 650 comes with ohlins?

convince me to get something other than an fz07 and why

Get the fz09, is better

Fz07 is a good bike tho

>not the MT10

Thanks lads, this is how i know ive picked the right one.
I may end up with the 09 simply because of availability on the used market is better.

>not just buying a rocket on two wheels

have we reached peak motorcycle? if they go faster they'll need wings soon right?

I'm sure you'd like a fz07
I'm sure you'd be satisfied by your purchase
But you could also buy a different bike
You'd probably be just as satisfied and just as happy.

Nah m8, it's only putting out 138hp at the wheel. It's just enough for the highway

30hp is enough for the highway
138 is overkill
75 is ideal

Just my opinion however.

Ive read the mt10 lost the low end punch the fz 7 and 9 were famous for. Also read they were still incredible bikes. Anyone tried one?
Id love one personally but i doubt its in the cards at this point for me.

At that point I'd go with an S1000R imo

Ninja.

S1000 is unreliable as fug

That looks so comfy.

I was literally deciding between the same two like a month ago.
Went with /dbt/'s recommendation and never looked back.

MT10 hasn't been out long enough to compare to though.
And the S1000 isn't nearly as bad as dbts hate boner for it

I would also like to know if everyone bought their bikes with cash or finance/loan?
I could buy a bike cash but id prefer to have added fluff to my savings and build credit at the same time.
How annoying is making payments? Ive always bought my auto outright.
At what value would you insure your bike?

Fuck me, right?

You're fine. I drive in that all the time.

Do you like to call other bikes shit even though you're deeply insecure about yours?

If so buy an MT 07

Are you retarted or 12?

It's an i4 vs a twin and a triple, that's just how it works. The engine has way more character than either the 9 or 7 though

>tfw the snow melted, had one day of 65 degree sunshine, and now it's been -10 through 10 degrees for the past 3 weeks
I can't stand riding in absolutely frigid temps.
At least it's warm where you're at.

Shimarin prefers the cold, why don't you?

Hello insecure fag

Should I filter the word Insecure?

Just buy the bike outright.
Building credit is a meme that you should never fall for. Seriously, don't ever take loans or finance anything if you can afford it. If you can't afford it then still don't finance or take a loan for anything unless you're starting a sure thing business or something.

Are you a fragile snowflake?

>tfw it's been pretty much dry and warm for the past week in Houston and I've been riding my baiku almost exclusively
Pic related. I went to Galveston yesterday.

I bet you've never owned a house lol

Because I doubt the cold she enjoys is anywhere near as cold as it is here.

If youre too insecure to handle a word

How's childhood treating you?

I do own a house lol

I'm 30 lol

No you don't. And I know you didn't pay cash for it.
Functioning adults have good credit.
Unless you are a filthy nigger.

But im assuming you live at home with ur mom

Kek, user if you have a decent job you can save up 500 here and there and save up for a 5k bike in due time.

Unless you're taking a 0% APR loan you can pay off in full before the expiration on that 0% APR then you're just giving free money to the banks in the name of muh "credit score"

You want "credit score" just fucking get a bunch of credit cards and leave them at 10-30% utilization. Otherwise you're a cum guzzling typical Murican given the banks free money.

My parents have been dead for years, user.
I was forced to hit the ground running when I was 17 and find work, board, school, etc. after high school. Started with fast food, then driving trucks, crab fishing, and eventually I had enough to buy a house when I was 28.
Living below your means can go a long way, take it from me.

>fellow blue/white collars
lets ride sometime

All these works of fiction here tonight :D

>fast food
>truck driving
>crab fishing
>????
>PROFIT!

>hurr I'm a minimum wage cuck and can't function without having my 7 credit cards at 100% utilization

Want to know how I know that you're still a kid living at home with mom and dad?

Yamaha p-twin best p-twin

As knowledgeable as you think you sound, you have no clue what makes good credit. Have fun keeping your cards at %30 and paying all the interest you mong.

It's just a detuned superbike engine so not going to have as good power curves. I'd way rather have a tuono

Triggerd much? Dont forget to ask if I want fries with my meal. Thanks kidsos

Sorry, forgot to state the quite obvious "pay it off at the end of the month" forgot there are retards who would literally think of leaving it run over at 30%

(You)

WAY more 07s sold than 09s, yet there are significantly more 09s on the used market. That right there should tell you something.

Credit is incredibly easy to build if you just pay your phone bill and Amazon purchases on time.

What's up ef!

And big boys dont have a credit limit of $1k. Must be easy to pay that off hmm?

I cant tell if this is a good point or if more new bike buyers are just too retarded to know their limits.
Ill take it into consideration either way. thanks

Why do so many Americans think you need to finance a bunch of big purchases in order to have good credit?
Did the goys have some advertising campaign their to steal more of your shekels or what?

Ayyy! So triggerd :D