The LS engine is the god engine

>the LS engine is the god engine

Umm, no sweetie. As an engine its completely characterless. It doesn't rev very high, it sounds as generic as a V8 can possibly sound, and the only reason it's considered reliable is because of ubiquity of parts.

>ubiquity
That's a big word for a n*gger

What do you think is the god engine user?

inb4 toyota's JZ engines

Um yeah. People use them because they're cheap and plentiful. Nobody is arguing that they're the best engines ever.

They're not cheap nor plentiful here in bongland but people still worship them because cross Atlantic memes.

ecoboost v6

Sounds like a problem with living in such a shitty place rather than a problem with the engine itself.

>england

nigga how many ls cars do they even have in England? the reason they're so popular in the states is because there are a shit ton of old LS cars, they're also very popular among drifters because you don't really have to stay on boost and they have a ton of low end torque.

>Britbong
Disregarded.
Holy shit you're fucking retarded

>bongland

if an engine makes 150k instead of 250k without fail and it's way cheaper and easier to get parts for, who gives a fuck?

nick is a cutie. i wanna kiss nick

Not saying there's anything wrong with the engine. Just that they're expensive as fuck here as basically no cars have the LS engine other than Chevrolet camaros I think. Toyota v8s are much cheaper but I'm not sure how they compare.

same. a cute!

They can rev to like 7000 RPM, how is that not enough for you?

LS swaps are boring. Only because they're too easy.

5.9l 12v non-turbo Cummins is the most reliable ICE ever built.

>most reliable
That'd be an air cooled Deutz. Hell, if you want a radiator, even the Perkins 354 has the Cummins beat.

based alphonse

free bump for /ourguy/

only revs to 7k

>this bait actually worked

>Umm, no sweetie.
This meme is shit.

umm, no sweetie