/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Take It, Hold It, Love It Edition

Last thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.40
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008752188

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60255/New-in-GTA-Online-The-Ocelot-Ardent-Plus-Bunker-and-Vehicle-Discounts

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gtaglitches/comments/6vbd93/director_mode_infinite_money_glitchps4/
youtube.com/watch?v=klPYdYJcqjs
youtube.com/watch?v=xKDBg8oFOrk
youtube.com/watch?v=kFV5h9yxRNk
youtube.com/watch?v=GZCBrwlH4Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=nNOWPLimZZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yo that new car sucks ass

Actual link to last thread cuz I fucked it up.

Best way of increasing revenue boys?

I've got an Office, Bunker with Staff Upgrade and a MC Clubhouse with no upgrades. I've just been doing cycles of Import/Export which typically works out about 60k each time followed with Sightseer, but I feel like I could be going about this in more efficient methods.

Getting this director mode glitch to work is a pain in the ass.

Post your Parents

Interaction Menu > Style > Change Appearance

No, you don't have to spend $100k to do this. It only takes that cash if you save at the end

>Random destroys vehicle cargo
>GTAG piles on them
>Why are you all attacking me?!

There's a new director mode glitch?

u sure senpai

I'm absolutely certain

After you see your parents, just exit outta there. It'll say some shit like "Money won't be taken"

>2017
>not using Amelia and Diego for female characters

??????

reddit.com/r/gtaglitches/comments/6vbd93/director_mode_infinite_money_glitchps4/

Hey could you do me a favor and post reddit links while trip fagging some more? Thanks!

I wouldn't know what others to link up

Haven't played since last year, mostly raced when I did play
What's changed? I know the RE7B is dumpster

>tripfag
Don't respond to my posts. Ever.

Go watch the 2017 Broughy laptime/top speed videos to get caught up, but a couple classes almost got balanced. Sports Classics and Supers are getting close.

You forgot to say Please

Do the contact missions to get favor with the mexican drug lord up enough to unlock the plane drug sell missions, easy 250k+ every 15 minutes.

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=klPYdYJcqjs

>double bunker sales last week
>2x I/E this week
gunrunning part 2 is gonna be expensive as fuck

all that fucking work lol

oh shit, 400K for 2 top ranges yusss

double cash for import/export this week

Is the schafter that's on sale the really good one?

>Bunker was x2
>Now I/E is x2

What's C* up to?

No. It's literally worse than the basic Schafter.

Next DLC is going to be expensive as shit.

Yeah, all these bonuses got a nigga suspicious. Yan is also hinting at the next DLC dropping either next week or first week of September, which diminishes his credibility even more.. Us console fegs need to be prepared just in case though, if there is a Hunter I'm definitely not trying to miss out on it day one..

>if there is a Hunter I'm definitely not trying to miss out on it day one

i don't get why anyone wants this knowing how rockstar delivers on vehicles. even if they don't fuck up the appearance, it'll probably be like the savage but reskinned
I

>hunter gets introduced
>it has paper thin armor and is basically just a savage clone

gg

>hunter

>people honestly believing the next update is not tuner nights
youtube.com/watch?v=xKDBg8oFOrk

>it gets introduced
>it's fucking worthless because explosive ammo is still a thing

Can other players steal product/value/supplies directly from my cocaine business location?

I heard you like delivering cars with no damage

Post your characters.

I need some Veeky Forums inspo.

PS4bro here that's about to ascend to PCuck status; is $35 cheap for the game on Steam? What price does it normally drop to during sales? I don't mind waiting, I won't be playing it all that much anyways.

I just started on PC and apparently I need to get in a crew social club thing is Mr_Krull

>filter by top range
>a fuckload of cars come up
>don't know which ones are actually top range
What the fuck

lowest i've seen is $29.99. $35 is a good price, if you're not willing to buy from g2a

40-50% on sale

no

from what I remember when it goes on "sale" it costs exactly the same but you get a shark card for free?

alright thanks

look at the sell prices. midrange cars got bumped into the top range because of 2x sales. they will sell for 50000 while top range go for 80000

Yeah man get ready for 500k nitrous, 300k car standing (for 5 select cars) and a gunrunning reskin with car parts and more research RnG. All in the upcoming update ricers and renegades

Yeah I figured that out. Thanks for trying to help though.

STOP BULLYING RAZOR!
youtube.com/watch?v=kFV5h9yxRNk

Except the price to set up the sell is also doubled so you're just doubling your sell capacity from 4 to 8 cars per sale

Hello who is this, Google gives me gaggles of redheads but not her

What are the targeted sales this week? Last week was yacht right?

inb4 next update introduces indestructible long range weaponized MOC zeppelins and all new gun running part 2 vehicles require the zeppelin to be customized also the new vehicles will instantly make our current ones obsolete
[Spoiler] i hope they add a princess robot bubblegun cosplay costume to both man and women lmao

>Yeah man get ready for 500k nitrous, 300k car standing
>tfw only $2M in the bank
HACKER BUX PLSSS

Why can't we just deal drugs as a free-roam activity? Small scale, like in Chinatown Wars, keep 'em in our safehouses, do the market thing as well, so you can get different rates for different places.

Please tell me the drip feed is finally done, I thought RDR2 getting delayed would mean another year of content, not a few months of content stretched over a year

page10

It's over. One of the worst drip feeds ever. None of the cars were worth the wait, and the Ardent was just a slap in the face.

>tfw Deluxo never

well more costly military shit again next month great

>rhino custom announced
>requires more than one player in order to use weapons
>still outclassed by megaforce bike

what are you talking about

there probably gonna be a gunrunning part 2

RiDONKculous

>no tuner update yet

>no fighter jets update yet

how long does the x2 update last?

>no bike with sidecar update yet

Why do we want that again? Do we know what percentage of R*'s recent windfall was due to people buying in game money for cars specifically and/or racing?

because fuck you, you piece of shit
youtube.com/watch?v=GZCBrwlH4Sw

Is the Nero memes? And is the custom version really better overall than the XA-21?

we're never going to get a bike with a sidecar, or a car that isn't either 2 or 4 seats

That music sounds like your face looks. Shit.
Nero Custom is the real deal Holyfield. While expensive, it will be a solid choice in all types of races.

>trashtalking ekstrak
you have no taste

You're dead to me. j/k, What if they made a game mode that was for drifting? How bad would that suck shit through a straw?

you mean a game mode with the "slippery cars" cheat from singleplayer enabled by default?
i'd never seen the sun again
youtube.com/watch?v=nNOWPLimZZQ

They should just allow you to buy tires (for 1M shekels of course) that make it as if your car is on snow. Bada boom bada bing. I don't honestly know if snow made drifting easier or even possible because I rued the days I had to race in it.

>gta 6 NPCs will be literal internet meme personalities, exaggerated
>campaign story will be satirical politics, but with an underline message
>bad guy will be dressed in khaki pants with a white polo and red baseball cap
>social media humor will be even more present
am I wrong? not trying to start shit, but just curious if the next installment will be filled with the same nonsense that dominates our everyday lives.

anyone up for pacstan?

forgot PC

>load up the game to find out how mediocre the ardent actually is
>drive it around for a few minutes and take it back to my garage
>get memed out of the session
>close game
There's a reason this game is dying.

how do i get rid of this bullshit

Go to Story and back to Online

Going into SP doesn't always fix it, sometimes you gotta restart your game

>campaign story
Yes, you are very wrong

lol dude just inject stealth money!

i would expect it if gta 6 takes place in the present day

GTA has always criticised liberals and conservatives you triggered drumpfkin

Yeah

SC: Sogdianum

So we all agree that gunrunning was the last update for GTAO, right?

Can't inject these cheeses, though

Can i get an invite to the PC GTAG group?

SC:Boxcars

Agent 14 said there's more

Post autism

>its a viva throws a fit because people want to do heists other way than he does episode

Hush

Yea that was the dripfeed stuff

>No updates
>RDR2 is a full year away

If anyone would do it, it'd be J*

gta vi will be about defeating ronald blumpf