What's the best car to get me laid?

What's the best car to get me laid?

your mom's

Miata

Miata

OP's faggotry just broke the board.
Take a look at the time and post counter.

miata

No joke here. Chick cars.
VW New Beetle
Mini Cooper
Mazda Miata
etcetera.

obviously e92

What the fuck
Also OP the answer is always the one (you) aren't in

Nissan Juke, specifically a """"""nismo""""" edition

Nissan Juke, specifically a """"""nismo"""""

OP was looking for a car that gets him a GF and not sarcastic bitches stomping upright in his seats laughing

Cars don't get you laid.

Delet

Twinger

Looks like Hiroshimoot really did implement the FPBP AI that juggles posts, ranking which is worth to be the best post

don't listen to this guy, he doesn't want you to get laid.

pick up truck.

Don't listen to this guy, he is a bus riding virgin.

The only cars you attract with masculine cars are a small subset of girls who hate their dads.

Those are the best kind of girls. You stick a finger in their ass and they moan instead of whine

What other girls would you want

This

dang what a stud. does he get laid often?

Nondescript white panel van.

Unless you are as inept as Eliot Roger (he had a BMW and still couldn't pick up girls, so he went on a killing spree some years ago,) you should do pretty well with anything even remotely sporty or sort of classy. A 40k Mercedes can open all kinds of doors if you know how to carry on a conversation. I've known guys who couldn't speak to girls nor would girls speak to them, that bought motor cycles and suddenly girls started talking to them when they found out they had bikes. You probably need to have a job. If you don't have a job, you need to be a musician. Depending on your social scene, a big truck can do the job too.

Didn't he do a drive-by shooting in that? Lel

A 328i where he live is basically trying to pull chicks in a rusty ass Mercury Lynx.

not this guy again omfg. didnt you post this shit like last week

>wanting girls
breeder scum

thanks for letting us know you have crippling autism

Jesus christ he's so charismatic.
How could he not find any women driving a CHADMW.

>look at me moralizing like a normalfag on Veeky Forums
go back to whatever cnn article brought you here

>implying

sport bike

This, boys make the best girls. Men for pleasure, women for procreation.

>18:55:06
>18:55:05

The best car is actually having some self confidence and not using a car to fill the void of your insecurity. You dickhead.

You could pull off a Smart Car or even a fucking PT Cruiser if you have a sense of humor about it.

I think you already know the answer to that. On an unrelated note, do you think lawmakers will be able to release Elliot Rodger's personal diary on Saint Elliot's day? Like Adam Lanza's journal?