ITT: Things on/about another car that tell you they have a shitty driver

ITT: Things on/about another car that tell you they have a shitty driver.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eyImnjkbOi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When the back of the car is covered in Christianity stickers. Just about makes me vomit in my mouth.

champagne paint

>female driver

I refuse to follow anyone with a handicap plaq/hanger.

front bumper or fender damage

>drives a bmw SUV
without fail cannot fucking drive jesus christ

Political bumper stickers. It doesn't matter what side they support none of them can fucking drive properly.

any bumper stickers, shit hanging from the rear view mirror, dirty cars that obviously have never been washed, balled or mismatched tires, anyone driving an econobox.

Mercedes suv’s are pretty bad as well, they’re all driven by trophy wives anyway.

Older lexus, almost always driven by an old retard or early 20’s autist who has no situational awareness whatsoever

This is pretty comprehensive actually, econobox drivers are usually the biggest retards out here in CA

Stickers advertising a MLM (pyramid scheme) are always a warning sign

I got backed into last month, hit the passenger front quarter panel. A poorfag wouldn't have repaired it and just taken the money

my favorite pastime is judging people.

Econobox, prius, and minivan drivers.

>that fucking "coexist" sticker

miniature racing flames

Rubberbanding on the freeway

>baby on board
>coexist
>eARTh
>my other ride is a tardis
>back off bumper humper!
>family stickers
>nobody cares about your bumper sticker family!
>marathon stickers
>local christian radio station sticker
>any political sticker that is current or topical

I find the ricers / econobox with stuff done to it drivers way ahead in terms of paying attention and, even if they make some questionable moves, there there to drive. Mismatched body panels is a good thing to me (they or someone they are dating care enoughf to turn a wrench) The pot smoke billowing 90s caddys pretty much stay out of everyones way.
It's the shitbox mini suvs / oldass vans I worry about. Never passed one that was actually looking at the road. It's either kids, phone, or changing the dvd for their kids while on their phone. Nissan quest is a particular offender.
Only if it's a shitbox

>JESUS IS MY COPILOT

I thought those stickers were bullshit until I put one in my car. People are a lot more considerate now.

Now to answer the question, any bumper sticker, visible rust, or panel damage.

>a badge from the fuckstick university they graduated from
>a "[university] MOM" sticker
>any sticker from the local gigachurch
>a Browning deer sticker
>handicapped plates
>disabled veteran plates

>kia carnival
FUCK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFF

people are avoiding your car because they think you're a shit driver my dude

>WWJD

It's a car from these brands
>BMW
>Audi
>Mercedes
>Aston-Martin
>Fiat
>Alfa Romeo
>Toyota
>Honda
>Hyundai
>Subaru
>Mazda
>Suzuki
>Mitsubishi
>Kia
>Nissan/Datsun
>Acura
And I'm sure I'm missing a few.

>stick figure family
>European registration stickers for bullshit tourist places and/or running distances

I want to fuckin murder people who do this.

GET OUT OF MY LANE.

This sums it up pretty well.

Don't forget those VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTER magnets/stickers faggots use. They're usually a 3rd cousin, twice removed of some volunteer firefighter and they still slap one of them on their window.

>pls don't give me ticket officer
>see the sticker
>u and me
>we're the same :^)

My brother in law is a cop, he makes a point of writing full tickets to people who display these fuckin things, especially if they're NOT a firefighter.

This is only enraging if it's a shitty university that they shouldn't be proud of. Notice that people who went to top-tier schools rarely display this fact?

And pretty much any military sticker is bullshit, but for some reason N A V Y faggots really need to let strangers know about their job.

>no american brands listed
Nice try, (((detroit)))

Right, that's what I forgot: US brands.
>Ford
>Lincoln
>Chrysler
>Dodge
>Jeep
>Pontiac
>Buick

This, I have never once seen a person under 60 driving one and it's always 5-10 under the speed limit

> White BMW
> Navy Blue BMW
> Vanity Plate of Indian Name
> Honda Pilot
> Silver Nissan Sedan/Coupe

what is this

Drifting between lanes, then jerking back into your own lane.

>any truck ever
>dodge chargers
>anyone driving around with visible damage to their car

>my shitty BMW is black

>plymouth non existent
ayy

When fuckers leave their turn signals on for miles

>turn signals left
>turns right

>any bumper stickers
Fuck you I'll platser mt car in shitty meme and anime girls and there's nothing you can do about it.

In NY we used to have white background/blue lettering plates up until maybe 10 years or so ago when they switched to yellow backround plates. Any time i see someone with an old style plate, i know im fucked - because regardless of what car or how old it is - its some old faggot boomer shithead mouth breather who apparently doesnt know what the fuck they are doing - pic related

Guy going 10 under the limit because its raining? White plate. Person rubberbanding all over and constantly hitting their brakes for no fucking reason? White plate. Car that slows down randomly and turns without signalling? White plate. Person who slows down in the left lane while they slowly merge into the turning lane, rather than getting into that lane first and then braking like youre supposed to so you dont hold up the entire fucking road and block everyone else youre sharing it with? WHITE PLATE. EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Ill see some retard fuck doing something stupid like struggling to get into a parking space or some shit and think "i bet this faggot has a white plate" and lo and behold, they always do. And its always some dipshit middle aged faggot with their mouth half open and a confused bewildered look on their face.

If you live in NY im sure you have witnessed all of this shit firsthand. These people are the scourge of the roadways; a pernicious cancer. And they ALWAYS HAVE A WHITE FUCKING PLATE.

>tfw I'm all of these except I keep my car clean

>from long island
>these stickers
>i love the beach so much im so cool for going to the ocean despite the fact WE LIVE ON A GOD DAMN FUCKING ISLAND

this isnt fucking kansas or some flyover state like literally pick any direction and drive and youll hit water in like 20 minutes. Nobody thinks youre cool faggots. Fuck.

>Any pickup truck that has been lifted unnecessarily
>Any pickup truck that has a cab larger than its bed
>Any pickup truck that has never seen a spec of dirt
>Any pickup truck with a light bar
So pretty much the entirety of rural Ohio.

>waste money and time cleaning something that will be dirty again in hours
LOL
>inb4 some weird comparison to things you wear

Sounds like your BiL is insecure as fuck. I hope he gets shot by a nigger.

Woops

>mommy people don't spend money how I would!!!!
>stop them!!!!!!

I have a stock height truck. Went to the beach. Bumper got fucked in some water leaving (rocks in the water. Gonna raise it and trigger little weebs like you.

I bet your slammed and clapped out garbage miata is so fucking sick though bro!

>don't text and drive bumper sticker
I don't support using your phone while driving, but most people I see with those drive slower than traffic, and slow to like 8mph when turning

The S stands for shit. I hate the """""sport""""" trim on corollas.

My husband has driven my car with and without the baby on board sticker, and people are more courteous with him as well.

>lifted unnecessarily
>unnecessarily
Nice reading comprehension. You sound a little bit triggered.

Tuck Tape tail lights
Extensive body damage

Literally every truck can benefit from a lift nigger. Just because you go to the tendy store and back home doesn't mean everyone else has a pathetic life.

Have you stopped every truck driver to ask why he raised it?

Bonus points for a Mustang with Navy stickers.

Found the liftfag

Hows that FX4 lease bud?

Yeah these are fucking everywhere in Florida too. I especially love the localized versions for whatever state you happen to be in, because it shows that the driver has enough awareness to realize there is nothing special about the sticker, but not enough to actually not put the stupid thing on their car.

>lease
>ford
HAHAHAHA

>literally says he's lifting truck
>acts like he called him out
Stay top notch Veeky Forums

>Notice that people who went to top-tier schools rarely display this fact?
I'm a lower-middle-class college dropout so almost anything is "top-tier" to me.

I thought it said slut life

Lemme guess, Texan?

yes

Nice. Gonna go out on a limb here but AGGIE MOM, maybe?

Any SUVs/Crossovers I see with
>AGGIE MOM
>UT MOM
>UTSA MOM
>ST MARY'S MOM
Or the classic "MAH KID & MAH MONEY GO TO [UTSA/UT/SMU/etc]" sticker

>tfw have sticker on my car that says Jesus is my copilot and we're cruising for pussy
>tfw live in very Mormon area and probably offend people daily

>Hillary 2016 sticker
>NRA sticker
Who here /devilish/?

No, it's mostly referring to them not going at a set speed. Basically, varying between 10mph or even as much as 1 mph.
It can be very frustrating when you are going over the limit, and coming up on cars often, and some fuck stick is trying to pass you while doing this.
Or for example, another car goes and passes you, gets just off your front bumper, and then slows back down, causing you to undertake them.

Its part of the reason why I end up doing 95+ about an hour into a long drive. Any other speed you get fucking retards that go 85-90 and then slow to 45 once they get 6 feet off from passing a truck, all in the passing lane. For miles.

doing make up in mirror
talking on phone
randomly weaving and braking every time there is a slight curve or ripple in the road
creeping around corners then speeding on the straits

I fucking hate that. Why is it so difficult for these people to just use cruise control?

This. Also California license plates. They're terrible drivers.

I fucked mine trying to get unstuck in the snow (in a hurry because i didn't want to get fired). Ended up rocketing out of more snow, which had ice. My paint didn't like that. Dented and scratched it.

At least I wasn't stuck anymore right?

>That moment when my ute doesnt have abs, traction control stability control or any other mod cons,
>use the manual choke for cruise control on lomg drives
>its a 2005 nissian patrol

>long drive
>only doing 95kph
That's like 15mph, you yuros are cute

Christ almighty this. Anyone who doesn't use cruise control when they have a car with it can die in a fire. If your on the highway and you have CC, press that fucking button or so help me god

>any trucks whatsoever (live in the south so they're everywhere), always take their sweet ass time turning or proceeding through an intersection, always hauling random debris with no tarp (illegal in Georgia) which is guaranteed to fly out and chip your paint or windshield, always tailgating even 20mph above speed limit in the right lane, headlights always burn your retina, exclusively owned by 80iq rural retards
>Nissan Altimas, Ford tauruses, Buick regals, always driven by complete ass hats

iM iN tHe NuClEaR nAvY

Driving at the very edge of their lanes. Terrified of the median

>Doing makeup on mirror
Fuckers have the slowest reaction time ever.

Shit from /osg/

Any of those stick figure family things, you know some shithead soccer mother drives it

he 95 mph you dumb troll

>nissan altimas, always driven by niggers
Fixed that for you.

Pussy detected. If you arent actively driving and moving around lanes then youre part of the retard herd. Cruise control is for passive little pussies who like to obey and do the speed limit and suck cocks too.

slaps =/= bumper stickers

Hey now I speed, weave and generally avoid being the one to impede the flow of traffic and I love sucking cock :/

These things.

There are different species...
>the beige one
elderly driver, doesn't check mirrors
>the gray/silver one
teenage girl driver, easily angered, runs into stuff, inconsistently speeds
>the red one
tofu delivery driver. goes fast everywhere, goes faster in corners. somehow manages to spin the front wheels with 130hp at every stoplight. flat spotted the rear tires doing handbrake skids. might have actually modded the fucking thing.
>the blue one
environmentalist who couldn't afford a prius. knowingly goes as slow as possible. might also be a teenage girl, or a tofu delivery driver who couldn't get the red one and thought the blue one looked like a WRX. watch out for these. unpredictable.
>the black one
straight up balla. doesn't notice the light turned green because he's too busy ballin to busta rhymes. what, you think this is a joke? it's not. it's real. exhaust smells like weed.
>the green one
RARE corolla. randomly exhibits driving habits of all the above corollas. drivers have been spotted changing lanes into smaller cars, achieving cornering speeds in excess of 100mph around city streets, and blaring eazy E while doing makeup.
>+S trim
exaggerated characteristics, watch out for these, especially if they're green

bernie 2016 sticker

what about the white one ?

Highly problematic. Oppresses cars of color just by existing.

Four rings.

Seriously, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING AUDI DRIVER is a menace on the road.

>with a light bar
do you mean a police truck? or a work truck? either way there's nothing wrong with that, so kys

>not ballin to busta rhymes in your shitbox

Cuck detected. Also you forget the yellow one.

youtube.com/watch?v=eyImnjkbOi0

not every car has cruise control you mong

Almost every car since 2001 has cruise control. At least in the US.

Underrated

>My brother in law is a cop, he makes a point of writing full tickets to people who display these fuckin things

What a big man. Does he waste time when the driver says he's responding to a call, too, just to stick it to the gay little firecuck?

I’ve had several 2wd trucks that only towed car trailers on the highway. How would i benefit from a lift nigger?

desu even if you're in the rare one that doesn't (like I was in my '04 Sierra), it's not fucking hard to keep a constant pressure on the accelerator, making small, gradual changes in order to maintain a constant speed without noticeably wandering all over the highway.

tl;dr, if you can't keep a constant speed, with or without cruise control, you're a fucking idiot.