Initial D

So I just finished season 1 and the first episode of season 2 I'm not to crazy about the new artstyle but it's fine. I was just wondering does the series stay good going forward?

Fuck off to with this shit

nope
stop at 3rd stage or extra stage

Nah, it kinda drops off at 4th stage.
Good racing theory there though.

Keep up till the end boy or you will never know the real meaning of D in Initial D.

i could make it through five episodes and then i had to give in. weebs are the worst.

Don't mind me just posting best Initial G (Initial Girl)

fuck off tripfag

Yes, but only for a little while. Second Stage is good, but Third Stage is pretty mediocre, and the series turns to shit with Fourth. I would recommend watching 2nd > 3rd > Battle Stage > Battle Stage 2

1st stage is the peak, mishfiringu shystum is the only good thing about 2nd stage and Nakazato and Shingo disappear after 3rd stage so it's pretty pointless imo I don't even remember the names of anyone Takumi raced after 1st stage

Almost forgot, God Hand and God Foot are cool you can skip most of 4th stage and just watch their episodes if you want and you won't really miss anything important

what country are you from?
Denmark?

Watch stage 2 and 3; 3 ends in a perfect place, you can stop there and have a full story arc. There's bits and pieces of stages 4, 5, and Final that are good, but most of it's just boring.

>anime
Gaaaaay

Who you calling gay faggot?

>tfw no Sayuki gf
why even fucking live

goddam it all I ever wanted was more shenanigans with Nakazato but he (and Shingo) just completely fucks off and does nothing for the rest of the series just so we can get a bunch of nobody characters instead

Tacomee becomes the master of asspulls after 4th stage

It's all downhill after the ryosuke race sadly
It also loses all the charm after season 1

You have no idea how annoying she would be in reality.

gb2/a/

How are the Legend movies?

Complete shit

They cut a lot of stuff out and everything happens faster, but other than that they're worth watching in my opinion, if you watch the eurobeat versions.

Eurobeat cut out. Made up for it with eyecandy.

Watch it to the end, pussy.

I heard they changed the VAs, not a big fan.

From best to worst:
First Stage
Fourth Stage
Fifth/Final Stage
Extra Stage
Second Stage
The Movie

Forgot the Third, it's on the same level as Extra

Read MFG.

>doesn't enjoy cowtits like my man takeshi

>Fourth stage 2nd place
>Fifth and final stage 3rd place
Those are probably the worst of all desu. The plot armor is so strong that it becomes boring and monotonous.
Also
>ryosuke moving mountains for his husband dogumi

>86

True. There are some redeemable moments in the third stage, like the rape-dorifto but all and all 4th, 5th and final don't even compare.

Shigeno needs dat Toyota bux.

2nd and 3rd stage are good becauce muh new engine

Awful artstyle desu. Cars look good but the people look like shit

The best racing is at the end between the reeper and the older brother at turnpike

>Shigeno art is shit

More news at 9.

No, the rest of the show is far worse then the first season.
1 > 4 > F > 2 > 3 > 5

You watch it all

the race that ryosuke had with the guy that cucked him was pretty good

God Hand and God Foot was worth it, even if the ending of God Hand's race was the usual Takumi god luck bullshit. I was just happy to see the S2000