/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: Max Stats Edition

NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4kHWcaLP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obligatory Makoto post

No more walls of text

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Kawakami a kawacutie

it's better than shitposting

I literally had no idea what you guys are talking about last thread

Chibikoto a cute 'koto

Then if you care enough go back and read it. They were actually discussing the game's story which is leagues better than shitposting

Optional Naoto post

Do you hate Ann?

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here with an update on this (You) (Cross-thread)#

The first request was delivered pastebin.com/4kHWcaLP (embed)

As for the other ones, I don't know how much I'll be able to write today, so I can't guarantee I can deliver them today, but I SHOULD be able to get them both out tomorrow.

Uh, I'm not sure what you mean, user...

>"Smart" is the term that game keeps using for her. Ann and Ryuji don't understand immediately just because the player needs to the explanation. It's far quicker and more convenient for the player that everyone afterwards just immediately understands.
Yeah, this is why the dumb characters tend to join first. But that's a storytelling reason for why they were made dumb. But that still means they're dumb. They're good with people and that's their thing.

Reminder that Fuuka will NOT be in Persona 3 Danclng Moonlight

Poor Fukafag would be sad.
SAD!

good, screw him

But you could just say that characters who don't understand were given a proper explanation off-screen.

Fiction is actually way more convoluted than you might think. Once you get to the point where you view P5 as being deliberately designed as an echo chamber for the main cast you can't go back.

is this true?

Well, you could. I don't know why you would. The game goes out of its way to let you know that Ann and Ryuji are not the brains of the outfit. Why do people have such a problem with it? Did people have a problem with Junpei or Kanji being dumber than a bag of hammers?

Hey Kawakamifags, that vanilla doujin finally got uploaded. I'm sure you can easily find it.

Then fuck it, I love the characters the way they are. I don't want to discuss things that make me want to hate them

>being this weak to influence

Just tell bitter assholes to eat shit.

There's nothing wrong with them being stupid. What I dislike is Makoto is portrayed as "smart" by the game, simply because she seems so when compared to those two. Even other characters are just not allowed to say the obvious things just because it has to be Makoto who makes the observations. It's not believable that Joker, Yusuke, Morgana and then later Haru and Futaba just don't say any of the stuff Makoto does.

No, not really; I did write that story, but it was mostly to see how I felt about it and it really wasn't a good experience. I don't partucularly LIKE Ann, but I don't dislike her either. Also, -fags of all kinds can be insufferable, it's not tied to the character,; for exemple the Kawafags that like domestics shit

She's mine /pg/

That might work

Now I just need to wait for a translation...

>akira

user, she wouldn't call him Joker, and Takashi Kido isn't as well known.

Yeah I know, just wanted to point it out.
>Hifumi is calling in the end
What did he mean by this?

Shut the fuck up retard

Wait, you can actually read nip?

Shit, post a translation.

Demanding little shit

no u

>What I dislike is Makoto is portrayed as "smart" by the game, simply because she seems so when compared to those two.
She's considered smart because she's top of her class.

> Even other characters are just not allowed to say the obvious things
Which "obvious things?" I feel like /pg/ doesn't always have a grasp of what would be obvious to people in these contexts.

>not believable that Joker, Yusuke, Morgana and then later Haru and Futaba just don't say any of the stuff Makoto does.
Joker is largely silent, which is weird but that's how it goes with silent protags, Yusuke is also a dumbass though not to the same extent as the other two and is more eccentric, Morgana doesn't know nearly as much about the Metaverse than the others as he wishes (basically by the time Makoto joins everyone is pretty much caught up) and Futaba does say quite a lot.

I'm the user translating the kokoro stuff, I can MAYBE try after I finish the current comic I'm working on if no one else is planning to.

Oh one last thing and I know this is gonna sound like whining/bitching:
That story was about Joker and Sadayo in a relationship while Ann had a crush on him. I'm not sure that can actually be considered cuckolding, but that's not how I saw it as I wrote. If the definition does cover that, I wasn't aware.

She's considered smart because she does things the retards can't. I'm sure we both know as well that grades =/= smarts. Off the top of my head, Makoto remember the combination on that briefcase from the palace. She says she manages to do this because she saw it opened a few times and remembered it. Ryuji proceeds to say how impressive that is. Given the briefcase looked normal, it was probably a 4 number lock. Most people can remember a small combination once they see it a few times.

Ohya is cute!

It pretty much is though and it's kind of a big part of the story
>this is our view, we were a little unsure about it when we started and there might be this bad guy in the Metaverse with us
>but now we're famous, we feel good now so the risks don't matter anymore
>oh no this guy is dead because of our screw up
>handwave this
>handwave that
>it's too late to think about this now/it doesn't matter as Joker's only two choices when you get to give input
>who cares about what anyone else wants we think this is right let's do this
>oh hey look everyone agreed with us after all (totally oblivious to how everyone was delirious)
It's not anything like IT trying to talk down Adachi

stop talking about mokato holy shit

>I'm sure we both know as well that grades =/= smarts.
Except that is what they mean in this context. There is no universal definition for smart. No one ever agrees on this. If we did, people wouldn't endlessly argue about who is and who isn't a dumbass.

>Given the briefcase looked normal, it was probably a 4 number lock. Most people can remember a small combination once they see it a few times.
If you can stop to memorize a 4 digit combination under stressful circumstances, I'm going to say that yeah, that's impressive. It's not that remembering 4 numbers is hard, it's that focusing on it briefly and remembering it when you're scared out of your mind is not something most people would do. Like, it's easy to say what you'd do if you were being cornered and attacked by the mafia, it's another to know what to do when it actually happens.

Not him but that's not THAT impressive but it is somehow impressive, not to mention she was in no condition to stay focused or anything and she was literally on the ground.
I sometimes forget my own credit card pin

When is Persona getting a cash grab mobage?

Making takoyaki for Goro and giving it to him through mouth-to-mouth !

With Persona 14, if we want a "no demons included" gacha.

it'll get a collab with FGO now that it's super big time, like the smaller collab it got with another mobage

Persona Gacha coming soon. Persona/Velvet Order Heroes

Who legs are smoother, Justine or Caroline?

Lavenza's!!

lavenza

you're right, we should start talking about Persona's greatest creation!

share it with us, user
its okay, it will be safe

Pic unrelated.

yes, let's talk about Goro's necktie
why is it his accessory?
why does the game let you take it off?

daily reminder for Takamaki Tuesday

>Persona's greatest creation!
>Goro
I agree.

how can you be so sure when her legs are always covered?

Shiho deserves better
Shiho will always be number one in my eyes!

does it symbolize something? like a collar Shido put on him but also a noose symbolizing his fate?
how can it stay so perfectly clean after Goro fucks so many fat, old, bald men?

Shiho has style! Shiho is cute! Shiho for Student Council President!

Happy Takamaki Tuesday, friend. It's a day of revelry and merriment!

>why does the game let you take it off?
Dummied out feature that would allow you to undress a party member one article of clothing at a time. As you progressed the confidant rank you would be able to remove more and more until eventually they would fight for you naked.
It was removed due to balance issues between the cast, specifically Morgana, who only wears one piece of clothing.

Happpy Takami Tuesday!

>It was removed due to balance issues
>balance
>P-team
>took 1 year extra to balance the game and you can still break everything
kek

Does anyone else wish that P5 was literally just P4 again? Like if they just used the same cast in a new setting totally disconnected from the last one?

Smart refers to intelligence. Intelligence is well defined, and it does NOT mean one's ability to do tests.
She saw the combination multiple times, you would remember it if you got to see it.

quick question, any reason why aigis is really favored in nipland? i mean, yeah she is an android, but we didn't see fucking robocop on the top of the favorite cartoon character, right?

nope.

Every Atlus game has a broken endgame user, some worse than others
they range from PQ broken to Nocturne broken, P5 is closer to the right side of that

No, i'll take my SO game though.

Nope, that'd be pretty boring.

Plus, I really like the P5 cast.

Hi Futaba

Except people will refer to people who do well in class as smart all the time. None of that is particularly well defined, especially in the context that a bunch of teens use it.

And if you think you'd be focused enough to look at combinations on a briefcase while a mobster is pinning you to the floor, well, I don't think /pg/ understands people very well. A shocking revelation, I know.

>only endgame is broken
kek
Also I have no idea about meme tensei so your reference is lost on me, but regardless one shotting end game bosses is not acceptable no matter what situation it is in.

how much of an ironic weeb do you have to be to legitimately want something like this

then I suggest you play another series

p4fags

Nah. And I loved P4. Give us new stuff.

Have you seen the shitty designs from the P4G epiloque?
I shudder to think how Yosuke would look after another redesign.

Not him, most people would just forget about it when they leave the room. I mean why would you memorize something as trivial as a random briefcase pin?
This only shows that Makoto at least has good memory and she's good at keeping them

Because it might be useful, and you have nothing else to look at.

>trivial
>briefcase full of money

No one ever would think "that pin might be useful" when you're tied down in a yakuza place user. And she kept it for at least 3 weeks in her mind

It's not like you're certain you'll see that briefcase ever again user.
no one knew it will be the treasure.

No one ever said "we will definitely see this briefcase again"
Not you the player and not anyone in that room.

>fades to black to explain the metaverse to Makoto
>pic related

I think you're misunderstanding. She sees the pin several times. And it's a briefcase full of money. Anyone would want to look at it each time it's opened. She also said she saw it opened many times. This means they opened in on separate occasions that she was there for. She would have adapted to her situation by then, and while not necessarily comfortable, would definitely have her bearings. When you're in danger, you don't lose the ability to remember things.

So I recently finished P5 and not once did hear anything about the conspiracy. What is this conspiracy?

i am futaba

They are referring to Shido and his influence

I know user, like I said, most people would forget about it in a week after let's say, but Makoto had it for at least 3 weeks.

Makoto and Futaba are the only ones who didn't drag the explaining too much.