/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #101

Drop something good you little shit edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>Mokuba will be roaming duel world until August 28th
>A "long awaited duelist" will be available to unlock at the end of August
>new full box out, lots of Thunder and Machine support

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc.
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>using the modded APK to farm will result in a ban eventually
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're really unsure about what to buy, Crimson Kingdom has high attack 4-star monsters at low rarities
>It is advised not to pass stage 38 unless you want your auto duel win rate to plummet
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph

So since he's just a roaming duelist we can't unlock mokuba, right?
Kinda cheap way to not have to make more variety in master duelists or whatever they're called.

Second for:

How to farm Kaiba without Golden Apples and Dimension gate?

you just make a konami id and then log in

You can't.

Did you set up the data link before you lost access to your account?

Daily reminder that Hazy Flame Sphynx has been bugged for 47 days.

Fuck these "X duelist will appear in duel world" We need stuff like the Exodia event not these RNG based shitfests. FUCKKK KONAMI

>watching dkayed lose in plat
makes me feel better about my late start losses in plat

Guns was getting raped in gold when the new ladder came out

Yea. Let's wait to see which character we get next week to unlock to see if roamers ever will be available

When?

>missplayed against Level 40 Mokuba

I beat him with a shitty cerb deck lol

only dueled him once so far though

u should use elements unite with pirannah army finish its literally unloseable

Synchro, Xyz, and Pendulum killed balance, Dual links should avoid them like the plague

Get this shit away from my face.

And lvl 30? can't use elements united on him.

I could swear I had at least one kidmodo from last event, guess not. Good thing Mokuba is still a bitch against Elements Unite.

I have a new meme deck planned. I'm gonna make a Divine Dragons deck and tech in Vanguard, Kidmodo and Darkflare with Excellion as the real star

Found the grandpas

Not him, but could you explain why you think that?

So what, I still used them, but I can't deny that they we a huge change for the game

Synchro and Xyz are extremely easy to get on the field and many had game-changing effects at their release time. Shit like Goyo Gaurdian should have never existed. I honestly haven't played since pendulums were released, so I'm just BSing there.

Any reward cards for just beating him a bunch, like Mai had?

Yeah, seems like Konami finally learned something. Apparently all roaming duelists are going to have a guaranteed 3 reward system from now on just for playing

>Synchro and Xyz are extremely easy to get on the field and many had game-changing effects at their release time.
But how does that kill balance?

generic synchro, generic rank 4

I'm sorry, could you elaborate a bit on that? I don't really understand how generic extra deck options specifically killed balance.

Holy shit you're thick. I bet you don't even play the TCG before synchro era

CUBICS WHEN
ACTUALLY BEING ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME WHEN
NON-RETARDED RANKED WHEN
RNG BULLSHIT REDUCED WHEN
RAFAEL WHEN
BONZ WHEN
NOAH WHEN
ACTUAL BANLIST WHEN
MARIK REVAMPED TO NOT HAVE SHIT SKILLS WHEN
ISHIZU BUFF WHEN
GX WHEN
FUSION DECKS WORTH PLAYING WHEN
SYNCHRO WHEN
MASTER RULE 4 WHEN
LINKS WHEN
CYBERSE WHEN
BLUE-EYES SUPPORT WHEN
GOD CARDS WHEN

I NEED ANSWERS, KONAMI.

>duel level 30 mokuba
>get unhappy girl, ririyoku, blue eyes and secret pass in starting hand
>well at least i got UG, so gg you little cunt
>play UG and pass
>he summons a hungry burger with 2 (TWO) ritual weapons and 1 shots me

hehe....hhahah.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHHEHEHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHEHEHE

>cubic
stopped reading there

>Paraclock Bros leave
>99 EX stones

YOUR SUICIDE WHEN

FYI: Pendulums are pretty shit because the mechanic is inherently balanced. Just about every Pendulum deck that was ever meta was only meta because it either had highly recursive resources (Qliphorts; Metalfoes) or was a really fucking good engine that could've existed as effect monsters (Qliphorts, EMEm).

Pendulum Magicians are really the only one that actually acts as a Pendulum-centric deck, and even they're B+ at best.

what's the best deck to beat vag

just press autoduel, only useful for big boy xp

I dunno, I think I'm done. When I originally did this gag, I thought it'd have more staying power, but I'm really not feeling it, so this'll probably be the last time for a while.

I did play. I had a Pegasus deck that hardsummoned TER. I knew about the meta back then too and regularly played against GOAT and other stuff, I just couldn't afford to play it until I eventually caved and played Frognarchs.

I just don't understand how anything you mentioned or listed killed balance, and I like hearing other people's opinions.

The game become a shitfest of summoning two to three powerful monsters with minimal cost on your first turn while your opponent couldn't do anything about it. Before that you needed to actually set up for a few turns, and then your opponent could react to your combos. Decks were made of 30 staples and a few theme-specific cards, all using the same synchro/Xyz monsters because they were that good.

Well, I freely admit that I simply dislike anything that is not somewhat related to the first 3 (or 4, don't even fucking know) seasons of the anime. I don't give a fuck about the game mechanics.

>Been checking the game every 30 mins since 5 am
>Only 4 mokuba spawns
>All of them level 30 even though im at stage 60
What the hell is konami thinking? Are they trying to make people uninstall their game?

Good thing I will get my third kidmodo even if that little faggot doesn't drop anything I hate this event already

see

First anime, from Duelist Kingdom all the way to World of Memory/Yugi vs Atem had five seasons, grandpa

Seasons 4-5 sucked though.

>Millennium World sucked
You take that back you blasphemer.

>wahhh i didnt get 3 of every card!!!

>He didn't like DURÕH! MONSTAH CAADO!
>He didn't like Thief Bakura getting the shit punched out of him by GODDO HANDÕ CRUSAH
>He didn't think Mahad was the realest nigga
>He didn't get hype as fuck with that fun as fuck Yugi vs Atem that was actually for once even better in the anime

Maybe you just need to get better taste

You should be able to get 3 of every card if you put in enough time and effort. Having to wait months for the event to happen again sucks especially when the meta can change so fast.

see

The Yugi vs Atem duel was really the only good thing. My taste is perfectly fine.

How the fuck could you do that? Just use element unit and something to deal with his negate attack. Lvl 40 Mokuba is the easiest roaming duelist to farm.

You don't even need something to counter negate attack just attack with guardian when he has 3 set cards.... he'll use it

What if he set it the turn just before your last turn?Do you really only want to get a 99% win rate?

I said this last time and it fucked someone up their next farm GOOD TIMES

Don't use storm or abyssal designator, replace them with more healing spell cards. The little shit just played poison of the old man on me when I was at 600 LP.

>when you are just one glossy card away from a 8000 score

How do I organize my cards?

>jowls into destruct potion
>shit out beud and moo turn 3
this meme

Post dick pls

best to pack those crazy summon gates

>getting kidmodos like candy
holy shit, he dropped 5 so far just today

I play try a lot of memes, but this one has competitive potential with the synergy, phoenix engine, and surprise factor

newfag here, how does the extra deck work?

~20 packs left in DoD till my 2nd phoenix
Guess I'll fuck about with this build in the meantime

>FINALLY unlocked 3 star demotion after farming using the paradox bros since their original release
Holy shit

what are some fun magician / spellcaster decks that have some variety of cards used and minimal box cards? like, téa, yugi, and card trader, pvp rewards?

The extra deck keeps fusions, is all. Fusions don't clog your deck like rituals because they stay in the extra deck.

Fine, 1 trap jammer
Hehehe

>put exchange in deck
>time after time auto duel ai uses it to give my only good card for a 700 attack monster or some shit

Just play YgoPro.

Why would you put exchange in an SD farming deck?

Or even more, why would you put exchange in a deck that isn't Surprise Tea?

what's the best box for spellcaster/spell counter decks

flame of the tyrant for spellcasters (legion)
crimson kingdom for spell counters (various)
dawn of discovery for both (magical exemplar)

are combined decks viable?

>Fine, 1 trap jammer
2, with only one you have the risk to have it as your last card in the deck.

Just use anti magic arrows lol

good goblin housekeeping farm meta my dude

Konami will fear the samurai

juwt got word that there will be emergency maintenance later, looks like tonight is the night modded apk retards are getting banned

hallelujah

my dad ids the one konami guy that reads reddit

I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF ALL THESE NIGGERS RANDOMLY RUNNING BLAST HELD BY A TRIBUTE AND FUCKING MY GRAVEKEEPERS IN THE ASS

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DEAL?

iktf every single time I bust out gk. wasted too much on double summons and soul exchanges.

still end up raping most decks with GKs, dunno why people say this deck is bad

get fucked, gks are disgusting

it's better now with people replacing double summons with super rush, but what doesn't do well with 3 econ 3 super rush? still nowhere near t1 and you'll have a little bit of a rougher time ranking

i'm a f2p faggot and i havent been able to get a second super rush, been doing fine with just 1 super rush, 3 econs, 3 soul exchange (MVP) and 2 double summon

>Red-Eyes deck works best with Kaiba
>Blue-Eyes deck works best with Joey
What did Konami mean by this?

Fuck didn't mean to quote.

>Fuck didn't mean to quote.
What did Konami mean by this?

>Dark Magician is best on Paradox Bros
>Ishizu sucks for GK
At least Bakura does it right

How does Joey work better for Blue-Eyes than Kaiba?

>Ishizu sucks
nice

last gamble kaibaman, and reinforcements.

This deck is fun, but very unstable

Jesus why is reddit full of cucks, this guy probably lets people fuck him in the ass daily and he enjoys every minute of it

>going on a salty rant because of salty people

sasuga reddit

>which is why it's fun to share when it's your turn
this guy let's people fuck his wife/gf/bf or whatever I guarantee it

A significant portion of the people on the Duel Links leddit are totally okay with spending $400+ every time a new box drops
Which is funny since it seems like the only deck they genuinely like is fucking Red-Eyes cancer