Cadillac Master Race Edition!

HA! Veeky Forumstards permanently BTFO!!
Prove me wrong auto faggots, I dare you!
You ricing morons know nothing about American Luxury and Muscle combined into one uncomparable machine!
>Cadillac was the first car
>Without the invention of the Cadillac, cars wouldn't exist
Your other car companies can't even compete!

yeah well, the new Black Series Navigator shits all over the Escalade

Negative. The Escalade is the supreme car in all situations regarding SUV's. Lincolns don't even have real genuine leather or a touch screen. Lincoln's BTFO

Pretty sure that giant screen in the center of the dash there is a touch screen. Pretty sure I used it to turn on the seat massagers

Pretty sure both the back seat passengers get a touch screen too. And touch screen radio controls in the middle console.

Plus, Can Lincoln even make a luxury sedan that can compare to Cadillac! NO!

Foolish to put a screen in the back. Such a liability. have fun watching the screen like a sheep rather than enjoying the road and all its sights.

Yeah those are all the Veeky Forums fucks with their ricers

>"luxury sedan"
>posts a coupe
You're not helping your case there buddy.

Just wanna say i'm one of the few who likes how these look. its like something out of a cyberpunk film.

>LEXUS
>has great resale value, unlike a Cadillac that depreciates like a fast sinking boat once it leaves the dealers lot
>more reliable than a shitty Caddy
>Has a luxury car that also happens to be a muscle/sports car.
>"Cadillac was the first car" cried the sad delusional man

The King

European cars remind me of they're makers, pussies. I don't know one self respecting Euro. All the real men of Europe left for America and they all drive Cadillacs now

you mean niggers?

?

It's not even the oldest American car company, to say nothing of european cars that existed before the turn of the 19th century

Lincoln is so much better.

This thread is full of GM shills and autists

TESLA TESLA!!!! is the king of American cars you bunch of soyboys.

is right it was the benz patent motorwagen that started it all long before caddalac existed

TWO DOPE BOYS IN A CADILLAC

when do the shareholders demand Johann is fired for being a fraud and demand cadillac move back to detroit-warren-milford? he's scamming GM living it up in soho nyc

whoever came up with grille should be fired

Tesla is the best luxury car that ever existed. I only see Chads drive them. The rest of the manlet, soyboys, numales drive their shitty lexus or lincolns while Chad is fucking your girl in his Tesla while its in autopilot.