Fuck the rules, need help

Fuck the rules, need help.
Dad has perfect credit like 800+. im 19. Make 1500 a month at shit job but pay 0 bills and use money for stupid shit. Decide i need car. Dad decides he will cosign on loan or car in general. Tells me to start looking. Cant decide.
Must be RWD, manual preferably 6speed, and fast in a straight line because there are no tracks in my area.
Was looking at a s2k but that honda sound tho. 350z (vq in general) doesnt sound that good to me. Not a hugfe fan of american muscle. live in america so must be able to get in america.

HELP

hopefully thjis helps other people who need help deciding. price cant be more than 15k

you sound like a fuckhead, get something unremarkable so when you crash it noone is sad about the car

Ye you sound like my cousin, he got his dad to pay half for a 370z,he lost control around a corner and the car became part of a ditch

get a miata and have enough spare money to do anything you want to it.

>$1500/mo
>$15k car

jesus fuck OP. buy some cheap ass fun car in the $3k to $5k range in cash. you will have money left to spend mods if you want, and more importantly won't be spending literally almost your entire salary on a car.

I'm so glad Americans are mostly confined to America.

get a 335i, perfect for your low budget

import a VL commo

Read the sticky.

There is a reason they call it the "slow" 2000.

>19 years old
>wants a fast car

lol.

>Was looking at a s2k but that honda sound tho

you say that like its a bad thing. but S2000 is way out of your skill range in terms of driving. Buy a fucking NB Miata if you want a sporty car. That or an E36 325is.

the S2000 is slow but fun but at the same time its piss easy to crash that car. Most men think they know how to drive when they don't have a clue.

G37 or 370z

what about a skyline r34?

read the sticky
fuckin pleb

>spoiled child needs help buying fun car with more power than he can handle

Faggot, get your shit together and get a real. Fucking idiot manchildren like you are the reaaon for the recession.

>19
>MUST BE RWD
>fast
>fast in a straight line

you're fucking retarded and you're going to be wrapped around a tree before summer is in full swing

>R34 GT-R
>For a 19 year old
>in the United States where the R34 GT-R isn't legal yet

dumb fucking underage faggot.

Buy a Civic for 3K, OP, learn to drive before getting anything powerful. You're not as good as you think you are.

ferrari enzo

unless youre a literal idiot driving something powerful isnt as terrifying as you think , all these euros are just used to their 90hp 1.2l engines

if you dont mind maintenance look into a 135i or maybe even a 3.0 litre z4

He's 19, he's gonna do something stupid like plow into a tree or ditch because he thinks he's too much of a badass to ever use the brakes. Better to do stupid things in a car no one will feel sorry for if he trashes it doing stupid things. Like a 3K Civic, for example.