Two nights ago I was pulled over around 2am while driving home...

Two nights ago I was pulled over around 2am while driving home. Cop informed me I was being cited for "cruising" because I'd supposedly passed through the same intersection twice while he was sitting there. He must have confused me with another car because that's completely untrue. Any of you autists know what I should do? If I get another point on my record my license is going to be temporarily suspended.

Other urls found in this thread:

trendblog.net/cant-remember-last-night-google-location-history-can-help-you/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go fight it in court, guy won't show up because that's a bullshit ticket, if the cop doesn't show then it gets dropped

Where on earth is cruising around a crime?

i had the same thing happen to me kinda, got pulled over one night and the cop asks, "why are you driving around in circles?" which put me in a really weird spot because I HADN'T been driving around in circles but i don't want to think the cop to think I'm being combative by disagreeing and end up getting tased or a speeding ticket

"Why are you driving around in circles, son?"
"I wasn't, officer, I was just--"
"GET TASED YOU FUCKING MONG"
user is this how you think interactions with the police generally play out?

>cited for "cruising"
this is a thing? I mean if it looks like you're stalking a neighborhood or something I guess but wtf

>Cop informed me I was being cited for "cruising"
So, he cited you for simply driving?

>land of the free
>ticket and possible license suspension for driving your own car

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If you didn't disable your location on your phone, you could use it to show where you where during the night.
trendblog.net/cant-remember-last-night-google-location-history-can-help-you/
I'm not sure if this would work in court but it's better than nothing.

Golly, I made a typo.

t. white

>Cop informed me I was being cited for "cruising"
Holy shit, it's a real thing. 6 years of studying Criminal Justice and 2 years teaching it and I never heard of this shit.

>go for lonelydriver cruise at 11pm
>realhumanbean.mp3
>cutting laps around the city enjoying the lack of traffic
>red and blues in the mirror
>pull over
>roll down drivers window
>both hands on the steering wheel
cop: licence please.
so, what are you doing driving around like this?
seen you a few times, you running drugs? huh? i'm getting the dog down here
cop into radio: yeah i'm on blah and blah, need a dog down here asap
cop: wait here and keep your hands on your wheel, don't want to shoot you but i will if you threaten me
user: yes sir
>30 minutes later
>cop car pulls up, another cop with a dog get out
>dog walks around car, following cops hand
>cop taps car
>dog barks
cop: i fucking knew it, get out of your vehicle you're under arrest for the purposes of a drug search
cop: DON'T FUCKING MOVE, KEEP YOUR HANDS Up
user: I'M NO-
>BANG, BANG BANG
cop: DID YOU SEE THAT MURPHY?! HE MOVED HIS HANDS! WHY DID HE MOVE HIS HANDS!
>just another freedom day, in the good ol' usa

This. Postpone the date then go to court because the cop will be too lazy to show up.

after one minute of googling this sounds more like a britbong thing

>driving around is illegal

Nah, they'd just monitor your every move through the CCTV system and send a fine through the mail or a couple of officers to have a nice "talk" with you the next morning

Seems like a good law to me. It's supposed to stop people from driving solely for the point of socializing. You were being a faggot and the based cop fucked up your shit.

except OP says he was wrongly accused

Put 2+2 together and OP probably had his soyboy arm hanging out the window or something similarly retarded, so the cop bent the rules to nail a faggot.

this is what americans believe.

freedom. lol

morons.

>the virgin 10 and 2 grip vs the chad outside arm dangle

>make laws against socializing
>country is now an antisocial hellhole with small dedicated socialization zones where everyone acts like a total fucktard

good going america. you turned into worse germany.

America

regular people dont have arms long enough to do that
what's it like being related to literal apes?

what are you talking about t-rex arms?

its not hard to put an arm out the window at all :/

He's just determined to be a fag. He goes the extra mile by putting his arm in painful positions for attention.

>amerimutts aren't allowed to drive their own cars

LOL
All the guns in the world won't change the fact that you are all bootlicking faggots living in a 50% white police state

>the virgin arm tug vs the chad arm stretch

fucking manlets can't hang their arm out the window without hurting themselves

>gives jewgle his location data
RRREEEEE

Just kidding, might as well have that on, they track your dumbass anyway. I use that to keep track of my motorcycle mileage and record cool curvy roads.

>go for lonelydriver cruise at 11pm
>realhumanbean.mp3
>cutting laps around the city enjoying the lack of traffic
>red and blues in the mirror
>pull over
>roll down drivers window
>both hands on the steering wheel
>cop: oh you're white, carry on then young man

This, lmao. Literally drove around market square at night with cops all around, even picked up a couple lifting to play black cab (illegal) and drive them home for a twenty, all in front of a police patrol. In any civil world cops are smart enough not to enforce dumbshit laws.

Where could this happen in merica?

What sort of shithole do you live in OP? There's no fucking way that's a law and no way it should hold up in court

commifornia probably

its home of the stupidest shit possible

>license is going to be temporarily suspended

OP probably gave the cop a hard time and the cop pulled a citation out of his ass. you don't get 11 points on your license unless you're a complete asshole

>illegal to drive around

Lmao

Last time I got pulled over, the officer had a bit of spaghetti falling out of his pockets.
>get pulled over
>Officer comes up to the window
>"I pulled you over because you have no plate but then I saw the temporary registration"
>"can I get your license and registration"
>like wtf just let me go then, OK.
>hand him the stuff
>he goes back to his shithole suv
>0.2 seconds later steps back out, having checked nothing at all obviously
>gives me back my stuff and says "have a nice day"
>he couldn't just tailgate me a bit and verify that I had temporary registration and then just fuck off
>He jumped the gun basically and then had to follow procedure or something to try to save face that he didn't look like a retard.

>you don't get 11 points on your license unless you're a complete asshole
that's a good point, agreed

Unless you're a white lady who called the cops in your pajamers

Asshurt flyover hellhole redneck spotted

>being this much of a bootlicking faggot

Absolute state of yanks, lol

You live in a shithole where people hate each other lol

>vs the car guy 9 and 3

>being a faggot to everyone
>gets shit for it
>"WOOOW WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS SOOOO UNFAIR GUYSEEEEEE I DINDU NUFFIN WROOOOONG"
you sound like a bottom bitch who can't take responsibility

In Germany it's a traffic violation to "needlessly drive around within town limits", presumably for air quality or noise pollution reasons. Never heard of it being enforced or even being enforceable though.

>mmmmm, please shit in my mouths after I suck ypu off mr. Police!

The absolute state of amerimutts

>I'm proud to be a cuck

>"cruising"
I've heard that as a term for picking up the gays when having gay sex was a crime.

>Yeeeehaaawww bubba, can you believe that my sister swallowed last night? Bring the rest of the boys round tonight

Disgusting subhuman redneck

Germans have access to the Nurburgring, which is treated as a public toll road. Nobody in. Germany has an excuse to be cruising around random small towns.

Did I hurt your wittle feelings poor babby?

Except for having to drive up to eight hours to get to the Memeschleife. I agree about the dicking around in town making noise though. Cruising through the countryside is much comfier.

>literally admits to fucking his sister

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Where do you think you are

>go for a drive simple for the enjoyment of driving your motorcar
>get shot

>This projection
Why do you city shitters talk about sister fucking so much? Upset Jamal is fucking your wife?

>being a law abiding citizen is a bad thing
>britcucks

Long Beach, CA

Member when you could drive around the city late at night burning a cigarette just thinking about life? Where you have been, what you have seen, all of the bullshit that makes up a day and all of the wasted days that make up a year.
Yet you found something that makes you feel able to step out of it all, even for just a moment. While your tires roll along and the wind whistles past you, you get a feeling that maybe, just maybe, things are going to be alright.
I member. Where have the days gone and why are we heading in the wrong direction?

You aren’t American, are you?

ive gone on late drives literally dozens if not hundreds of times (a lot of those being fast touge runs at extralegal speeds) and never been pulled over once

>he doesn't believe in evolution
user, we're all related to literal apes.

I think you might be confusing a person with an australian there.

If you act like a nigger, you get treated like a nigger

While we're talking about cruising, any good places to cruise near NYC? I live in Queens and I'll drive down to visit my cousins a lot in South Jersey just to ride on the turnpike at night, but I don't like paying all the tolls to get there. Where else can I go?

>If I get another point on my record my license is going to be temporarily suspended.

nigger detected

What sorta shithole state do you live in?

I want to know im afraid i live there

I thought cruising was what happens in American Graffiti. Slow and recreational driving involving multiple cars? This is not cruising.

the Virgin cop
the Chad driver

yeah, that's what the laws were meant to prevent

see

>be me
>driving down the east coast
>get pulled over in Virginia
>only state in the union that radar detectors are illegal in
>cop comes up to window
cop: license, registration, and your radar
>hand him license and registration
>ask him why I need to hand over the radar
cop: radar detectors are illegal in this state
>tell him I'm aware that their use is illegal, and it has been unplugged since I began driving through the state. subsequently ask him, before he can interject, if his jammer picked up radar coming from my little 97 miata
cop: no, but it's illegal to have within reach of power in this state
>tell officer I was unaware of that, and ask if I can just put it in my trunk now
cop:alright, I believe you that you were unaware of the law, just dont let it happen again

Just always be calm, collect, and say yes sir/no sir and they eat it up. It's the only time I've ever even been pulled over south of the mason-dixon.

Another time, first time I ever got pulled over actually

>driving 99 teggy at 3am in Jew Jersey
>picking up girl to plow
>get to intersection
>radar is blowing up, a state trooper is sitting across the way
>get nervous
>stall car when light goes green (had only been driving stick for about two months)
>immediately know I'm going to get pulled over
>pulls me over
>two cops at each of my windows, one talking to me, one talking to my girl
>asks me where I'm going
>tell him that I have no need to disclose that information
>keep denying him every chance I get
>girl was on the verge of crying and just immediately blabbed that we were heading right up the road to my friends house
>ohboy.png
>the cop opens my door and tells me to get out
>laughs while he asks me he knows why "I've been giving him a hard time"
>tells me we're going to do a sobriety test
>tell him that he can just breathalyze me instead, I don't drink and drive
>him and his partner smirk at eachother
>do their bit, make me do stupid things for an hour and each time change their directions to tell me I fucked up
>finally get fed the fuck up (it was now 4:30am and my girl was half falling asleep and crying)
>"Either just give me a ticket or arrest me please, it's fucking 5 in the morning"
cop: Who said I was giving you a ticket, you trying to put words in my mouth, son?
>No sir, I'm just extremely tired
>Get back in car
>That fucker comes back and gives me two tickets
>Go to court
>Jew Jersey is such a corrupt state, if the cop isn't present, they wont throw the ticket out and you have to reschedule
>Prosecutor tells me that the cop isn't there, but he can work with me considering Im out of state and wont be able to come back for a rescheduled hearing
>Says he'll drop both tickets (that fucking cop gave me a careless driving and potential endangerment tickets, two points each for literally stalling at a stoplight)
>but I have to take this random no point ticket that has a $500 fine
>take it

holy shit user, you just made it obvious why the town I grew up in had these no cruising signs [pic related] on the main street in town. Which back in the 80s it was known the faggots would meet up and fuck in the public bathrooms under the civil war monument. HOLY SHIT

t. Euroshit delusion at its finest

>Oh say can you see...

>Pay tax for car loan/ownership
>Pay tax for car integrity revision
>Pay tax for road usage
>Pay toll
>Pay tax for license ownership
>Pay tax for road maintenance
>Pay tax for lone driver in car
>Pay penalty tax for vehicle emissions
>Pay tax for vehicle modifications if appliance
>Pay tax for gas/electricity
>Pay tax for vehicle maintenance

>Can't drive around in circles if you fucking want

wtf is "cruising"???

were you speeding op or do you live in some retarded jew hole that says driving for fun is illegal???

im actually so confused right now

What the fuck? I'm surprised I haven't gotten cited for it. I rolled through Newport and Long Beach late at night aimlessly in my loud ass AE86 countless times in the past. Random drives around bored cop central Irvine definitely passing by the same intersections all the time. Never had cop attention once but never thought it was a fucking possibility you'd be cited for just driving.

I AM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN

this is why I drive automatic

Interesting things to know
>if you ever get pulled over for a bs reason
>ask for the officers name and badge number and make him repeat it as many times until you jot it down.
>Don't get stuck in cop logic loops. You are the controlled herd to them.
I worked event security and normies can be controlled very easily depending on how you communicate to them.
>Don't ever be rude or lie to them. You're instantly suspicious but if you did do wrong don't admit to anything just fill in blanks in you're own order.

I hope this helps somebody one day.

He would have pulled me over either way, he was looking for something to do.
Also, that's a garbage reason and you're just trying to justify being a cuck.

There is nowhere in America where this is illegal.

>lose game of simon says
>get shot

>State troopers existing
>In New Jersey
Where did this take place? I never see staties anywhere on 80 or 287.

this sounds fucking traumatising
god im glad shit like that doesnt happen in britbong (as far as i know), my autistic anxiety prone pussy ass would cry.

one day i plan to go to america, im definitely setting up hidden cameras pointing in every possible direction in my car, between thieving nigs, cunt coppers, retarded drivers, insurance frauding jewlets and god knows what else existing in america sounds like a jewish version of mad max

>I'm glad I don't live in a flyover state

New Jersey is a flyover state like the rest of the east coast

Cops get pissed when you don't tell then where you're going

YES it is within your rights, but they will fuck with you if you do it

agree, unless you have a reason to then doing that will just piss them off more, these guys were evil excuses for humans either way though

>tfw you get cited for a 1960s "crime"
>i bet you live in the south
feels bad man, easy to fight ticket though since he cant prove it was you twice

Just tell them where you are going to keep them from being dicks to you. I know it's bullshit, but if you are just civil with most if them, they won't go the extra mile to fuck you over.

Where I live if you're under 21 you only get 9 points.
And I lost my license twice. 9 points is going 15mph over the limit. So basically two tickets of any kind between 16 and 21 results in a suspension, and then an additional ticket after that results in an instant suspension again.
Most people here are 16-18. Most kids who are into cars hoon them at night.
So it's just a matter of time before a ticket or two comes in.

I live in Greenville SC

There are "no cruising" signs all over downtown but the same silverback negroids fart around with their backs arched on hayabusas

where do you live?

Basically this.

The only time to remain silent is if you're being arrested. And if you did something wrong, you want to get on the cop's good side so he can bend the rules in your favor.