/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2578
Starving for LEAKS Edition

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!PgZhXS6A!ICsHKwTX9Sk2nWpXId5n5w
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
>Information on 'Chinkpro' (Translated version of Mercury's YGOPRO hack, has Link Monsters and MR4):
pastebin.com/TpfzhqJd (embed)
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)

●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)
●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)

First for Chaos MAX Dragon.

2nd for RIP Super Quants

5D's a best!

Are you guys going to start playing each other again once Links comes to Percy?

Is it because you're scared of making misplays and getting judged by spectators on Dueling Book?

I'll probably start playing again when percy gets links, not played properly in fucking ages. Would probably be fun to play with people from here. Having to type shit out when using effects seems like a royal pain.

>Is it because you're scared of making misplays and getting jduged by spectators on Dueling Book?
More like because i don't want to deal with mexicans who don't understand how basic shit works and trust me, misplaying in DB is less punishing than in ygopro because you can at least backpedal but when you misplay in ygopro, you're completely fucked.

And besides
>judged by spectators
u wot m8

>percy gets links
>people start using trips again
>people start shadow dueling on percy
>we get a new wave of good yugioh players
We literally win once percy adds links.

THEY STILL LIVE user

>u wot m8
Obviously you weren't here when people here played each other on DN and made fun of the people playing due to misplays or just plain mistakes. Also
>mexicans
I guess most people on /dng/ are mexican.

> Judai from YGO GX used a 60 card deck filled with every vanilla E-HERO, all their related support, Neo-Spacians (lol) and all their related support, toward the end he also put Yubel in there for some reason.

How did he even win one duel or not brick 24/7

Because he's the main character

Oh i tought you were talking about playing against randoms in DB, not playing with each other.

And even then, what is there to judge when i play?
My deck is a god damn auto-pilot OTK waifudeck and making mistakes with it is rare.

>yfw the damage is real.

>red-eyes

>2578
Thread number autist is going to bust a nut

It floors me how MCs almost always have shit decks and then people with genuinely good archetypes completely job to them.

Like I get it's an anime and all, but don't they understand that creates an unrealistic perception of the game? Give the MC a T1 deck for fucks sake.

Playing Tag Force Special. Help me build a Stardust Dragon Assault mode deck. What cards should I be looking at?

Board-wipe yourself Magician

Cloudians

This meme needs to stop. We genuinely had a mother fucker come in here and try to build Cloudians thinking they were okay.

That's why it needs to keep going

because he got pot of greed in every single hand prior to season 3 when it got permabanned, and then still got bubbleman and neos gift in every game.

yugi/atem was worse. a 60 card deck with more tribute-only monsters than not,
after duelist kingdom he cut most of his tribute fodder, ran a fuckton of absolute garbage cards, worse than even neo spacian support, and still won every duel...except rafael,
who ran fucking GUARDIANS.

>TFW we will never get a true edgelord protagonist
At least Yusaku is an anti-hero. I have hope.

atem was pretty damn edgelord until battle city.

How shit was Yusei's deck?

Yusei deck was actually normal. You could build one and fuck around doing synchros.

pretty damn shit, but it at least had some fairly easy to pull off combos.

thus far, yusaku's is easily the most consistent.

yuma had stupidly varied monster levels with the sole purpose of making rank 4s, and yuya ran about 75 performapal and phantom knights cards.

Eh sure, but until battle city they didn't even play by the fucking rules.

He played synchrojank but an awful version of it. Even back when that WAS a thing it was incredibly sacky and inconsistent.

>until battle city they didn't even play by the fucking rules.
>implying they played by the rules IN battle city

They played by MORE of the rules in Battle City. At least it was similar to the real game. Duelist Kingdom had so many asspull deus ex machina rules out of nowhere for the sake of #PLOT it was retarded.

>I can tribute summon flame swordsman!

I said MORE of the rules.

battle city was still a shell of the absolute mess that was the actual rules circa 2002.

Sure but it was still better than:
>I can use Catapult Turtle to launch Gaia the Dragon Champion into Castle of Dark Illusions and destroy it's flotation ring so it falls on top of your monsters which are held in place by Swords of Revealing Light which destroys them and somehow takes out all your LP!

unpopular opinion

>dub yugioh and abridged/little kuriboh are awful, they're full of dumb humor lol and shitty jokes

>You summoned ra, but you didn't say its chant, so it comes out in a ball, and when I say the chant, I take control of ra at full power!

>so it comes out in a ball
The sphere mode is superior anyways.

To be fair Egyptian gods weren't even legal play and didn't have real effects until like a fucking decade later.

that's not really an unpopular opinion user.

pretty much everyone agrees the dub is awful, and LK was only funny at first because of the novelty.

point still stands.

battle city had pretty much just as much bullshit, it was just done in such a way that didn't seem quite as bad.

in battle city, yugi would have used catapault turtle and it would have had an effect like 'you can tribute a monster to destroy all monsters on the field whose atk does not end with -00 or -50, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to their combined atk.'

He says in the anime in his second duel against Saiou that he plays a 40 card deck.

It's fucking bullshit this thing can just remove your most powerful monsters and pose an annoying ass wall if you don't get rid of it next turn

>Being this salty at sphere mode
Tell us user, what field did the Sphere eat?

I unironically won a duel against magicmissiles a day ago because they have no ways to get rid of the sphere (everything they do targets and they can't target the sphere for attacks)

Well even till GX the rules werent followed too closely. I just rewatched Yubel vs Amon. And Yubel did the following
>negated the battle damage to a monster and thus negated its destruction
>dealt 10000 damage to a monster
I mean like, what, monsters taking damage had not been a concept at any point.

His deck was a lot better in the manga. There was even a "no more and no less than 40 cards" rule.

his pre-masked hero deck actually had synergy and reliable search power in stratos, woodsman, and ocean, and after that, he had shadow mist and a shitton of mask changes.

i was talking about yugi but that's right too

>There was even a "no more and no less than 40 cards" rule.
They should implement that now.

wWhat the fuck? I'm watching that shit right now

>plays noids
>wants that

My Noids always have been and always will be 40 cards.

yubel was some wacky shit.

wait until you get to the shit that Super Polymerization can do.

>This card cannot be Special Summoned, except with "Dimension Fusion Destruction". This card cannot be destroyed by battle. This card can inflict 10,000 Battle Damage to a monster your opponent controls. During your Main Phase, you can switch control of this card to your opponent until the end of this turn. If you do, remove from play all other monsters your opponent controls during the End Phase of this turn.
GX was truly silly.

Can anyone post the chinkpro link please? I don't have a facebook account.

How are the ratios?

>I don't have a facebook account.
Go the fuck back to /r9k/ you forever alone loser neckbeard piece of trash.

Facebook is just as shit as Reddit.

You must go back!

i've been feeling compelled to build a yubel deck, because of muh nostalgia.

Problem is ultimate nightmare is hard and resource intensive to bring out, and that fucker has no protection

also non-destruction removal is incredibly common now, and it's REALLY easy to make yubel miss timing.

>You must go back!
Nah see Veeky Forums is for us NORMIES now. Memes are MAINSTREAM. You don't belong here anymore, crawl back into the basement you tried to leave just now.

>when

every yugioh players worst nightmare

Hey, /dng/! Y'all have any advice for pic related? With some testing it works just fine, though I'd like some better means of adding pendulums in the ED back to my hand. Is there anything that'd let me do that? Thanks in advance!

The dub sucks but it's better than LK's parody.

at least the dub has Dan "CLUCK LIKE A CHICKEN" Green.

The LK Parody was always a guilty pleasure for me.

I know it's garbage but i can't help but to laugh at it

Synchro is the most thought-provoking method of summoning. Prove me wrong -- You can't.

Pendulum Paradox and Rescue Hamster.

Are there any suitable replacements for pendulum paradox available in the TCG?

No

YUGO SHOKAN

Give up user, in the current year yubel is almost guardian tier.

What the hell is guardian tier?

Thank you!

shit tier

makes-cloudians-look-like-tier0-tier

>tought provoking
>shutting their access to synchro leaves them powerless
Seriously, you go first against evilswarms with a pure synchro deck, wtf u gonna do against Ophion, kaiju it?

There really isn't. The thing that comes the closest is Pot of Riches but that card sucks.

Is Rescue Rabbit still good?

Which deck would be better to buy ? I have some cash to burn and I don't know if I should get blue-eyes or abc.

""Amazing"" Pendulum.

ABC for when it becomes ABCD.

There's a decent chance ABC is about to get steamrolled by the banlist.

Is the deck even doing anything stateside without Proxy or Destrudo combos?

>Proxy
You mean the card coming out in like a god damn week?
>Destrudo
You mean the card coming out in less than two months?

>Destrudo combos?
Anything else Destrudo can fit in? The combo looks neat but Dragon Buster looks lame so I don't really care for ABCs.

>KoA prematurely hitting anything besides meme shit like Neptune

They probably believe ABC will perform differently here

>playing tag force 1
>jaden's first deck has pot of avarice, dark hole, and pot of greed
I still beat him but FUCK that guy

*Draws card*

*licks you*

>vwxyz is a badass megazord
>a to z is some lame ass cluster fuck with a dragon dick
where did it all go wrong?

How about you play a REAL megazord?

And how exactly would one play Great Magus, your wacky noid list?